剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
"吉尔莫女孩"前情提要
- Rory Gilmore 你是这班上的? - 是的
太好了 我很期待
我要起诉你们公♥司♥
- 我的律师明天早上会和你联♥系♥ - Boyd 你不是认真的吧
你请了哪个私♥家♥侦♥探♥盯我了 Pluso吧?
他最强了 啥都能查到
我也是通过他才发现 你女儿和我儿子在约会
不可能
你回公♥司♥ 将你公♥司♥并入我们旗下
- 那么Jason就玩完了 - Jason玩完了
这次我留小费了
Oh, I left a tip this time.
而且没放在水杯下面 知道你讨厌那样的
And I didn't put it under the water glass, 'cause I know you hate that,
而且我肯定小费没沾到糖浆 否则就黏糊糊的
and I made sure it didn't touch the syrup, 'cause that makes it sticky,
而且我没有想把零钱出手留一堆硬币
and I didn't leave the last dollar in pennies just to get rid of them.
我知道
I know.
那你干嘛顺着街 边喊边跑过来?
So, why are you running down the street yelling at me?
我没跑 我在走 我没朝你喊 我只是在说话
I wasn't running. I was walking. I wasn't yelling. I was talking.
- 噢 你说什么? - "嗨"
- Oh, what did you say? - "Hey."
- 嗨 - 跟你说话真费劲
- Oh, hey. - You are a lot of work.
不 跟你说话才费劲呢
No, you're a lot of work.
- 你要进去? - 是的 要买♥♥邮票 你也要进去?
- You heading in there? - Yeah. I need stamps. You heading in there?
是的 我进去离个婚
Yep. I'm getting my divorce.
什么?
What?
你准备用邮件离婚?
You're getting a mail-order divorce?
这里是我们之前拟好的文件 我签字就成
These are the papers we had drawn up before. I just have to sign them.
你进去签字?
And you're signing them in there?
里面有公♥证♥人的
There's a notary in there.
- Luke 这里是邮局 - 所以?
- Luke, that is a Mail Boxes Etc. - So?
所以 你在邮局买♥♥点信封之类的 但不能在邮局离婚
So, you buy envelopes at a Mail Boxes Etc. You don't get divorced at a Mail Boxes Etc.
- 为什么不行? - 因为 我不知道 这样成何体统
- Why not? - Because, I don't -- it's not dignified.
结束一段婚姻也不怎么成体统的 我还是离了
Well, crapping out in a marriage isn't that dignified, either, but I did that.
Luke...
Luke...
听着 我就想把这做个了断 没什么大不了的
Look, I just want to get this over with. It's not a big deal.
- 我只要在文件上签个字就成 - 你要结束一段婚姻
- I just need to sign a piece of paper. - You're ending a marriage.
- 我签个文件 - 那个证明你结束婚姻的文件
- I'm signing a paper... - ... that says you're ending a marriage.
- 请让我去吧 - 你干嘛不去律师办公室?
- Please let me do this. - Why don't you go to a lawyer's office?
- 我讨厌律师 - 那朋友家呢?
- I hate lawyers. - How about a friend's house?
- Dougie和Scooter都去露营了 - 这样不对
- Dougie and Scooter are off at camp. - This is wrong.
- 没事啦 很实惠 - 离婚不应该是实惠的
- This is fine. This is practical. - Getting a divorce should not be practical.
我只有20分钟 然后就要回去工作了
I only have 20 minutes until I have to be back at work.
离婚不能草率
A divorce should not be rushed.
对没离过婚的人来说 你知道得还不少
For someone who's never actually been through a divorce, you sure know a lot about it.
- 你应该花几分钟时间想想 - 想过了 结束了 我知道一切都结束了
- You should take a few minutes to think. - I have thought. It's over. I know it's over.
我要做的 就是走进去 找个公♥证♥人 签好字
And all I have to do is go in there and sign this paper in front of a notary,
接着一切都正式结束了 我没事
and then it's officially over. I'm fine.
拜托 我求你了 让我离婚吧
Please, I'm begging you -- let me get divorced.
- 好吧 你去 - 谢谢
- All right, then. Go ahead. - Thank you.
- 我以为你准备买♥♥邮票的 - 我可以稍后再买♥♥
- I thought you needed stamps. - I can get them later.
- 你干嘛? - 给你点私人空间嘛
- What are you doing? - I just thought I'd give you some privacy.
我又不是去洗澡 只是去签个文件
I'm not taking a shower -- I'm signing a paper.
- 我可以回头再来的 - 拜托你进去买♥♥邮票 好吗
- I can come back later. - Will you please get in there and buy your stamps?
- 行行行 - 太费劲了你...
- Okay, fine. - Lots and lots of work...
欢迎来到邮局 需要我为您做些什么?
Welcome to Mail Boxes Etc. How may I help you?
- 你先去 - 我需要公♥证♥
- You go ahead. - I need to get something notarized.
非常好 愿意为您提供邮寄和公♥证♥服务
Terrific. We are happy to help you with all of your mailing and notarizing needs.
请填好您的姓名和地址 再留个指印
I will need you to fill out your name and address, and then I will need a thumbprint.
- 我知道怎么搞法的 Kirk - 你有笔吗?
- I know how it works, Kirk. - You have a pen?
有笔
I have a pen.
- 能为您效力吗? - 我可以等他好了再说
- What can I do for you today? - I can wait till he's done.
- 她要买♥♥邮票 - 我可以等到他...
- She needs stamps. - I can wait till he's...
- 买♥♥你的邮票 快买♥♥你的邮票去 - 可我...
- Just get your stamps. Just get your stamps. - But, I...
天哪 费劲
Oh, my God, the work.
- 我要买♥♥邮票 - 时机刚好
- I need stamps. - Well, your timing is perfect.
早餐系列上周刚发行
The breakfast-food series just came out last week.
- 跳舞的吐司面包 - 太好玩了! 这里是我们的卡♥通♥系列
- Look at the dancing toast. - Aren't they a kick? And here is our cartoon series.
- 你还有Lucille Balls邮票吗 - 还有一些Balls的
- Hey, do you have any Lucille Balls left? - Yes, I have some Balls.
对不起 你是不是五六十年代中期的 某肥皂剧女主角的粉丝?
I'm sorry. Are you a fan of the '50s-slash-mid-'60s sitcom heroines?
我不知道 我该是吗?
I don't know. Am I?
我想你是的
I think you are.
- "家有仙妻"? 我超爱"家有仙妻"的 - 我也是 Bombay博士对我有很大影响的
- "Bewitched?" I love "Bewitched." - Me too. Dr. Bombay was a big influence on me.
我的天 Serena? 好想当Serena 看她的头发...
Oh, my God -- Serena? I wanted to be Serena. With that hair...
- 那身超短裙... - 还有美轮美奂的音乐...
- And the miniskirts... - And the groovy, psychedelic music...
- 你有练习过学仙女动嘴角吗? - 谁没有学过呢?
- Did you practice the twitch? - Oh, who didn't practice the twitch?
Tabitha太幸运了 后来她的小弟Adam怎么样了?
Tabitha was so lucky. And hey, what ever happened to her little brother Adam?
在242集里面 他成了一个男巫 然后...
I mean, they determined in episode 242 that he was a warlock, and then...
我在这里搞离婚哪!
I'm trying to get divorced here!
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
记得Endora叫他Derwood吗?
Remember when Endora called him "Derwood?"
对不起
Sorry.
喂 你又在"修理"烤面包机了?
Oh man. Beat up the toaster again?
这该死的家伙不工作了
This damn thing stopped working.
- 再买♥♥一个 - 这个就好
- Could get another one. - This one will be fine.
当然 -- 等他明白物尽其责就好
Sure -- as soon as it learns its place.
你是不是还要再多"修理"几下咖啡机... 噢 谢谢
You gonna go ten rounds with the coffee maker... Ooh, thank you.
- 拇指怎么了? - 昨天弄指印搞的
- What happened to your thumb? - It's from the thumbprint yesterday.
- 我以为现在不用墨水就可以了 - 的确有 但Kirk没有
- I thought they had inkless pads now. - They do, Kirk doesn't.
噢
Right.
他连听都没有听过
He hasn't even heard of them.
他就用了公♥证♥套装里面的东西
He just uses the stuff that came in the notary kit he sent away for.
我洗了两天的拇指 试了肥皂和清洗液...
I've been scrubbing my thumb for two days. I've tried soap, I've tried cleaning fluid...
试过放火烧吗?
Have you tried fire?
现在我不仅离婚了 每次看到我的黑拇指
Now not only am I divorced, every time I look at my black thumb,
- 它都会提醒我一遍 我离婚了 - 真为你的拇指抱歉
- I'm reminded that I'm divorced. - Sorry about your thumb.
没关系 我还有一只
It's okay. I have another one.
- 你知道什么能让你心情转好吗? - 什么?
- Hey, you know what might make you feel better? - What?
- 给我个丹麦樱桃酥饼 - 可以尝试一把
- Handing me a cherry Danish. - Well, it's certainly worth a try.
- 出去 - 我刚拿到咖啡
- Out. - But I just got my coffee.
请跟着拇指方向走
Follow the thumb.
- 喂? - 请问你是哪位?
- Hello? - Who is this?
我是Lorelai Gilmore
This is Lorelai Gilmore.
不 我是Lorelai Gilmore
No, this is Lorelai Gilmore.
啊 <煤气灯下>呀
Ooh, "Gaslight."
- 你拿了我手♥机♥ - 你留在厨房♥了
- So, you have my phone. - Yes, you left it in the kitchen.
你知道这意味着什么吧? 你想亲爱的妈咪了
You know what that means, don't you? You miss Mommy.
是的 也意味着冰箱空了 我打电♥话♥叫了吃的
Yes, or that the refrigerator was empty, and I ordered food.
噢 那比较有道理
Oh, that makes much more sense.
帮我保管一下手♥机♥吧? 下次看你的时候再拿回来
Just hold onto it for me? I'll get it from you next time I see you.
好 等一下别挂噢 亲爱的
Okay -- ooh, hold on, hon.
喂?
Hello?
我请了一个小时的假
So, I'm officially taking the one hour I have off to go to the driving range
开车去高尔夫球场 以改进我的烂球技
to hit golf balls to try to improve my sucky game,
以挽回在你父亲眼中的形象
thereby redeeming myself in your father's eyes.
我喜欢你在同一个句子里面用到 "烂"和"所以"
I like the use of "sucky" and "thereby" in the same sentence.
- 嘿 谁打的电♥话♥? - 是Jason
- Hey, who's that? - It's Jason.
跟他问个好
Tell him hi.
- 嘿 Rory问你好 - 也跟她问声好
- Hey, Rory says hi. - Tell her hi back.
他也问候你了 嗨
He says hi back. Hi.
真变♥态♥
This is a sickness.
- 我一分钟后就进去 - 你在跟谁说话?
- Well, I'll be in in a minute. - Who are you talking to?
- 我的另外两重人格 - 你进去了我再给你
- My other two personalities. - I'll bring this back inside.
等等 让我咬一口
Wait, wait -- bite.
多么可怕的景象
A frightening picture of things to come.
你跟谁聊了吗?
Did you talk to anyone yet?
我给我爸留言了 跟我妈聊了一下 可她早上刚吃了药
I left a message for Dad. I talked to Mom, but she just had her morning Mr. Happy pill,
貌似一个上午都很兴奋 所以没帮上什么忙
so of course she was having a happy morning and was absolutely no help.
- 不过我会盯着这事的 - 有使命的男人
- But I'm on it. - A man on a mission.
- 就是我 - 着火了!
- That's me. - Fire!
- 什么? - 没什么 就觉得被冷落了
- What? - Nothing. I was just feeling left out.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
我想 他要4点不回电给我 我就直接过去找他
I figure, if he doesn't call me back by 4:00, I'll just go over there.
好了 我到俱乐部了 挂了噢
Okay, I'm at the club. I'm gonna hang up now.
- 晚点再打给我 - 我?
- Call me later. - Me?
- 不是 - 不是?
- No. - No?
- 不是说你 - 不是说我?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表