剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 那么 你带了舞伴? - 是的
- So, you brought a date? - Yes, I did.
好 很好 那很好 我很高兴
Okay, good. That's good, I'm glad.
我妈妈说她没有穿内衣
My mother said she didn't wear any underwear.
Emily没穿内衣?
Emily didn't wear any underwear?
是你的舞伴没有穿内衣
Your date didn't wear any underwear.
哦 我不知道 不过要是Emily这么说
Oh, I don't know that for a fact, but if Emily said so,
我就可以称她为骗子了
far be it from me to call her a liar.
好吧 嘿 你要不要去看看马房♥?
Okay. Hey, you wanna see the stables?
- 好的 - 恩 就在这
- Sure. - Well, there they are.
好了 参观结束 洗手间在左边
Well, tour's over. Bathroom's to the left.
你打不打算告诉我 你为什么烦恼这件事?
You wanna tell me what you're bothered about?
我们上了床 而你却带不♥穿♥内衣的女人去慈善晚会?
We're sleeping together, and you're taking bare-butted women to functions?
Crystal只是个朋友...
Crystal is just a friend...
叫Crystal的朋友?
A friend named Crystal?
你又是谁 休 海夫纳?
Who are you, Hugh Hefner?
哦 等一下 可以的话 我更情愿带你去那个晚会
Wow, wait a sec. I would have much rather taken you to that function.
相信我 Crystal很可爱 但是嘲弄病人
Trust me, Crystal is very sweet, but the mocking of the sick
可不是她的专长
is completely beyond her capabilities.
但是你斩钉截铁地告诉我说 你父母不能知道我们的事
But you told me in no uncertain terms that your parents were not supposed to know about us,
既然这个晚会你父母也会参加
and since this is a function your parents would be attending,
我就想不可能带你去了
I thought taking you would be out of the question.
那你可以一个人去啊
Well, you could've gone alone.
那种场合是不能一个人去的
You don't go to these things alone.
你有2张坐席 你应该坐满
There are two seats and you're expected to fill them.
你可以事先告诉我啊 这样我也不至于从我父母口中得知
You could've told me so I wasn't blindsided by my parents.
你看 我就说保守秘密是很累人的 总有一天会暴露的
See, this is what I mean about keeping secrets. It never works.
我们就告诉他们好了 这样以后我们也不会像这样争吵了
Let's just tell your parents, then we never have to have this conversation again.
Lorelai 我的工作需要参加很多舞会
Lorelai, I am in a business where there are lots of functions.
我必须出席那些舞会 而我不想和别人去
I have to go to those functions, and I don't want to take other people,
但是如果你让我告诉你父亲 我就不得不带别人去
but I'm gonna have to if you won't let me say something to your father.
我根本不想和你以外的女人 待哪怕一秒
I have no interest in spending a second of my time with any other woman but you.
除了Eartha Kitt (Eartha Kitt 歌♥手)
And Eartha Kitt.
好吧
Well, sure.
那你怎么说?
So, what do you say?
我们能不能别发疯了 告诉你父母?
Can we end the madness and tell your parents?
- 不行 - 不行?
- No. - No?
我知道保密很不好
I know it's tricky to keep this a secret,
但我只是觉得还不到时候告诉他们
but I just don't think it's time to tell them yet.
如果那意味着我必须调整自己 那我也只能自我调整了
And if that means that I have to adjust, then I have to adjust.
现在既然你告诉我你的想法了
And now that you've told me how you feel,
我想我不会介意你带Crystal去舞会
I think it's fine if you take Crystal to these functions.
你当然无所谓 你又不用和她说话
Well, it's fine for you - you don't have to talk to the woman.
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
嘿 也许你不明白
Hey, maybe you don't understand.
和她说话用钉子把你的头往墙上打
It's like beating your head against a wall with spikes.
想不想看苹果树?
Wanna see the apple trees?
她认为婴儿能说话
She thinks that Babe can really talk.
当代政♥治♥小说课?
Contemporary Political Fiction?
- 是的 - 哦 太好了
- Yes. - Oh, good.
我发誓这学期会不一样 我会准时上课
I swore this semester would be different. I would get to class on time.
准时交作业 准时做所有的事
I would finish my assignments on time. I would do everything on time.
我把钱包落在长椅上了
I left my purse on the bench.
我还没开始上课呢
I haven't started speaking yet.
Asher Fleming教这门课?
Asher Fleming is teaching this course?
我知道 是不是很酷?
I know. Isn't it cool?
啊 Rory Gilmore
Ah, Rory Gilmore.
- 我们又见面了 - 你好 Fleming教授
- We meet again. - Hello, Professor Fleming.
- 你选了这门课? - 是的
- You're taking this class? - Yes, I am.
很好 我很期待呢
Wonderful. I look forward to it.
毕竟 这看起来很自然 不是吗?
After all, it seems very natural, doesn't it?
尤其我们共有一位重要的人
Especially since you and I have someone very important in common.
你外公
Your grandfather.
他是个好人
Good man.
是的 先生 很好
Yes, sir. Very good.
好了 大家坐好
All right, well, let's get settled.
这节课是当代政♥治♥小说 我是Fleming教授
The class is Contemporary Political Fiction. I am Professor Fleming.
走错教室的 请离开
All those in the wrong class, please leave.
你怎么知道自己走错教室了呢?
How do you know you're in the wrong class?
如果你不喜欢辩论
If you do not enjoy a good argument,
如果你不能表达你的不同观点
if you find it difficult to voice a differing opinion,
如果你不能赏鉴一次机智的攻击
and if you cannot appreciate an intelligently cloaked insult,
那么你就是走错教室了
then you're in the wrong class.
如果以上事情能激起你的兴趣 那么你将会迎来趣味盎然的一个学期
If all of these things appeal to you, then you are in for an interesting semester.
现在我来分发参考书目
I'll be handing out the reading lists.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表