(未婚)
(学士林公墓)
丽莎·弗兰肯斯坦
嘿
Hey.
嘿 塔菲
Hey, Taffy.
这腮红不适合你 丽莎
I don't think that blush is your shade, Lisa.
那我就待在家不去了 -不行
I'll probably just stay home. - No.
这是一年里第一场关键狂欢
This is the first critical rager of the year.
必须强制性参与
It's compulsory.
你也知道医生怎么说的
And you know what your doctor said.
你需要社交
You need socialization.
要不你试试我的美黑床?
Why don't you use my tanning bed?
噢 没门
Oh, no way.
我赢下夏威夷热带青年选美时
When I won Junior Miss Hawaiian Tropic,
对自己承诺以后要以这个名义帮助别人
I promised I'd use my title to help other people.
这包括与需要的人分享这个奖品
And that includes sharing the grand prize with those in need.
你很需要 宝贝
You're in need, babe.
我很抱歉你被电到了 丽莎
I'm really sorry you got electrocuted, Lisa.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们聊聊吧 你觉得布鲁克维景高中怎么样?
Let's rap. How are you liking Brookview so far?
挺好的
It's fine.
跟我以前的学校一样
It's the same as my old school.
你有喜欢的人吗?
Are you hot for anyone?
说嘛
Come on.
丽莎
Lisa.
丽莎!
Lisa!
迈克尔·特伦特
Michael Trent.
没听说过这人
I don't know who that is.
他是《鹩哥文学》杂♥志♥的总编
He's the editor in chief of The Grackle.
最酷的杂♥志♥
The lit mag.
是高中文学周刊
The high school literary magazine.
他在学校吃午饭吗?
Does he lunch on or off campus?
不在 -那吃汉堡王还是白城♥堡♥?
Off. - BK or White Castle?
White Castle: 一家成立于1921年的老牌快餐 以方形汉堡闻名
都不是
Neither.
他的身材更适合篮球
Does he have more of a basketball bod
还是橄榄球?
or a football bod?
他不玩运动 他动脑子
He doesn't play sports. He's cerebral.
他瘫痪坐轮椅了?
He's in a wheelchair?
不是
No.
这派对一定会超级棒
This party's going to be clutch.
准备了两桶啤酒 一桶高度酒
There's going to be two kegs, a wapatui,
埃里克·陈还从他爸的牙科诊所
and Eric Chen stole a nitrous tank
偷来了一罐笑气
from his dad's dental practice.
这地方不就在布拉夫路边吗
Isn't it just off Bluff Road?
我们可以走路来的
We could've walked.
太远了 我还穿着塑料凉鞋
Too far. I'm wearing jellies.
这玩意会把你的脚挤成肉馅的
These things will turn your feet into Hamburger Helper.
但是树林里有条近路可以过去
But there's a shortcut through the forest
穿过学士林就是
through Bachelor's Grove.
那个闹鬼的公墓?
The haunted cemetery?
那里不闹鬼
It's not haunted.
只是被废弃了
It's just abandoned.
被亵渎了
Desecrated.
我听说重金属乐迷在这搞黑魔法
Well, I heard the heshers do witchcraft over there.
我还听说吉娜·马扎克
And I also heard that Gina Marzak
把她未出生的孩子献给了撒旦
dedicated her unborn child to Satan.
所以现在的孩子都得戴头盔
And that's why the baby has to wear a helmet now.
我从没在那看见过别人
I've never seen anybody there.
我觉得那里特别安静 平和
I think it's really peaceful and quiet.
我总在那里拓墓碑
I do wax rubbings of all the tombstones.
我有个最喜欢的
I have a favorite.
你有个最喜欢的墓碑? -是的
You have a favorite one? - Yeah.
一个年轻男子
A young man.
我去他的墓前 给他送花
I tend to his grave and leave him flowers and...
有时还跟他聊天
I talk to him sometimes.
我给你带了这个
I brought this for you.
是我妈妈的
It was my mom's.
戴着它让我感到很消沉
It's kind of morbid when I wear it,
所以我希望你拥有它
so I wanted you to have it.
好好保存 行吗?
Keep it safe, okay?
这真的很诡异 丽莎
That's really weird, Lisa.
我只是觉得不应该有人被遗忘
I just don't think anyone should be forgotten.
嗨! -嗨!
Hi! - Hi!
我带酒来了
I brought the booze.
确实! -你看起来棒极了
Yes, you did! - You look great.
你看起来很辣
You look hot.
你的刘海修好了耶
Hey, you fixed your bangs.
要知道 我本来不想说什么的
You know, I wasn't gonna say anything,
原来的刘海一团糟 但现在你看起来棒极了
they were such a mess, but you look amazing now.
我跟你说 今年我们要进州级赛了
I'm telling you, we're taking it to state this year, man,
而且我要押钱 -负鼠队万岁!
and I'll put money on it. - Possum pride, baby!
喔 没错!
Whoo, whoo! Yes, sir!
天啊 史蒂夫 闭嘴吧
Oh, my God, Steve! Bag your face!
如果你想消愁 乙醇要往里走
If you're looking to fade out, the ethanol's inside.
什么? -酒啊
What? - The booze.
都在屋子里
It's in the house.
那些可能都是我继姐带来的
Yeah, I think that my stepsister brought most of it.
丽莎·史瓦罗
Lisa Swallows.
我是 迈克尔·特伦特
Michael Trent.
你怎么?
Why?
你怎么知道我叫什么名字?
How do you know my name?
我们现在都在同一个
Well, we're both currently being educated
四面石墙的地方受教育
in the same walls of asbestos.
另外 你有向《鹩哥文学》投稿一些很有力量的诗歌♥
Plus, you submitted some really strong poems to The Grackle.
我就是杂♥志♥编辑
I'm the editor.
是吗? 这样啊
Oh, you are? Right.
你的作品很不错
Your stuff's really good.
非常暗黑 但很不错
Like, pitch-black, but really good.
让我想起西尔维亚·普拉斯 或安妮·塞克斯顿
Reminds me of Plath or Anne Sexton.
你喜欢我的诗?
You like my poems?
要是不喜欢我就不会发表了
I wouldn't have published them if I didn't.
所以 她到底发生了什么?
So, what exactly happened to her?
我听说过流言
I've heard stuff.
我绝对 绝对不能讲出来 罗莉
I can never, ever talk about it, Lori.
出于个人和法律原因 还有拉勾勾发誓
For personal and legal reasons, and I also pinky-swore.
但我应该可以告诉你 我信任你
But I guess I can tell you. I trust you.
你是我的啦啦队姐妹
You're my cheer sister.
当然了
Of course.
是这样 两年前
Okay, so, like, two years ago,
丽莎和她妈妈自己在家
Lisa was home alone with her mom,
有个疯子闯了进来
and this psycho broke in.
还拿着斧子之类的那些
With, like, an axe and everything.
总之 她妈妈叫她逃跑 躲起来 她也照做了
Anyway, her mom told her to run and hide, and so she did.
然后那家伙就斧刃了她妈妈
And then the guy axe-murdered her mom,
而她听见了全程
and she heard the whole thing.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
她报了警 但凶手逃掉了
She called 911, but the guy escaped.
再也没被捉到
They never caught him.
等到她出来 一切都太晚了
And by the time she came out, it was too late.
换做我是她 恐怕也会神经错乱
I'd be screwed up if I were her, too.
是啊
Yeah.
她在那之后几个月都没讲过话
She didn't talk for a few months after that.
就像个僵尸一样四处游荡
Kind of just wandered around like a zombie.
她爸爸呢?
What about her dad?
他没事吗?
Is he okay?
你说戴尔? 他是个大甜心
Oh, yeah. Dale? He's a big sweetie.
我妈妈在谋杀发生六个月后见到他
My mom met him six months after the murder,
然后就订婚 接着火速结婚了
and they got engaged and married real quick.
这还挺棒的 是吧?
Which is great, you know?
因为戴尔就不用伤心太久了
Because Dale didn't have to be sad for too long
丽莎也立刻有了新的妈妈
and Lisa had a new mom right away.
电影精选列表