秘鲁亚马逊 1973年
你觉得我们接近吗
Do you think we're close?
要找到它们几乎是不可能
They're almost impossible to find.
从未有人能够活捉到任何一只
No one's ever captured one alive.
我同意保护你
I agreed to provide security for you...
因为我认为你很快就会找到蜘蛛
because I thought you were close to finding the spider.
这是值得等待的
Well, it's worth the wait.
这是值得等待的
Well, it's worth the wait.
死亡标本显示蜘蛛毒液中的肽 它们
Dead specimens show that the peptides in the spider's venom, they...
基本上 会增强它们的细胞结构
Basically, they supercharge their cellular structure.
那只蜘蛛可赋予超人的力量和能力
That spider can give superhuman strength and power...
就像拉斯阿♥拉♥尼亚斯一样
like Las Ara?as.
拉斯阿♥拉♥尼亚斯
Las Ara?as?
传说中在树顶上奔跑的蜘蛛人
The mythical spider people who run across the treetops...
用黑色 有毒的触角惩罚邪恶之人
and punish evil men with their black, poisoned touch?
我喜欢将研究建立在科学的基础上 不是传说 西姆斯先生
I like to base my research in science, not legends, Mr Sims.
那些力量在这里根本没用
Those powers are wasted here.
这些小蜘蛛有治愈数百种疾病的潜力
These little spiders have the potential to cure hundreds of diseases.
它能
It could...
-你还好吗 -不好
-Are you okay? -No.
她想尽办法阻止我工作
She's trying her best to keep me from working.
但我不会让她得逞
But I'm not gonna let her do that.
尤其是在我就快成功的时候
Not when I'm this close.
也许你该休息了
Perhaps you should rest.
我没有时间
I don't have time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给了我雨伞
For the umbrella.
我找到了
I found it.
我找到蜘蛛了
I found the spider.
-她很漂亮吧 -哇
-Isn't she beautiful? -Wow.
-难以置信 不是吗 -康斯坦丝
-Incredible, isn't it? -Constance.
如此微小的东西却拥有如此大的能力
Something so small yet have so much power.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不
I don't...
我不明白
I don't understand.
多年以来我一直在寻找那蜘蛛
I've been searching for that spider for years.
不 别这样 我们能够帮助许多人
No, don't... We could help so many people.
我没兴趣帮助别人
I'm not interested in helping people.
当我的家人挨饿时 没有人帮助我
No one helped me when my family was starving.
我的人生不像你的那么平顺
My road was not as clear as yours.
我们没有相同的选择
We didn't have the same choices.
你正在做出错误的决定
You're making the wrong decision.
-蜘蛛给我 -不 你正在做出错误的决定
-Give me the spider! -No. You're making the wrong decision.
-给我 -不行
-Give it to me. -No.
-给我 -不行 以西结
-Give it to me. -No. Ezekiel.
-不 求求你 -你可以走开
-No. Please. -You could just walk away.
不要
No.
她的人生将会不容易
Her journey will not be easy...
她的人生将会不容易
Her journey will not be easy...
但她很强大
but she is strong.
当她需要答案时 就会回来
She will come back when she needs answers.
等那一天来到
And when she does...
我会在这里等她
I will be here for her.
快
Come on!
纽约 2003
闪开
Move!
好
All right! All right!
这是2-10 一名42岁的女性 代码三
This is 2-10 with a 42-year-old female.
卡西 我找不到脉搏
Code three.
我现在开始进行按压
Cassie, I lost the pulse. I'm starting compressions now.
本 你在那儿做什么
Ben, what are you even doing back there?
你想过来接手吗 我可以开车
Oh, you wanna come take over? I can drive.
她可不会在我当班时死去
She's not going room temp on my watch.
快
Come on.
你那儿怎么样
How you doing back there?
上一次我在被驾成这样的车时 是被枪击了
You know, last time I was in a vehicle driven like this, I was being shot at.
我不想让你想念军队
I wouldn't want you to be homesick for the Army.
从没想过我会这么高兴回到皇后区
Never thought I'd be this happy to be back in Queens.
什么 你从来没在皇后区被枪击过
What, you've never been shot at in Queens?
你不是应该在学校吗
Shouldn't you be in school?
谁会向救护车比中指了
Who flips off an ambulance?
你会没事的
Oh, you're gonna be okay.
我的天
Jesus.
小朋友
Kids.
-我会被困住的 -不会的
-I'm gonna get roped in. -No, you're not.
你会在后院和我们一起烧烤
You're gonna be in the backyard grilling with us.
你会在后院和我们一起烧烤
You're gonna be in the backyard grilling with us.
我知道这是怎么一回事 本
I know how these things work, Ben.
是吗 你怎么知道
Oh, do you? How do you know?
我打赌你从来没有参加过产前派对
I bet you've never even been to a baby shower.
因为我小心翼翼地不让自己陷入困境
Because, yeah, I'm careful not to get roped in.
幸好在你出去之前遇见了你
I'm glad I caught you before you headed back out.
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
谁
Who?
你的病人
Your patient.
她的儿子要向你道谢
Her little boy wanted to say thank you.
这一切都是本帕克先生的功劳 所以
You know what, Mr Ben Parker here did all the work, so...
拿去吧
Just take it.
拿去
Take it.
就拿吧
Just take it.
-那真是 我的意思是 -谢谢你
-That's... I mean... -Thank you.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
-Thanks, buddy. -Thank you.
我会带你进去见她
I'll take you in to see her.
-你们都是直系亲属吗 -天啊
-Are you all immediate family? -Oh, my God.
我是她的继女
I'm her stepdaughter.
我想她也许更希望
I think she might prefer...
是 没事的 爸爸
Yeah, it's okay, Dad.
我们在你们的公♥寓♥见
I'll see you guys back at your apartment?
好
Okay.
来吧
Come on, buddy.
我们去看妈妈
Let's go see Mommy.
好 这是给你的 这是我的
Okay. This one is for you. This is for me.
-太感谢了 -不客气
-Thanks so much. -You're welcome.
我应该用这个做什么
What am I supposed to do with this?
只需将其放入口袋中 然后到别处即可扔
Just put it in your pocket and then throw it away somewhere else.
连折叠都不能 好像是纸板
Can't even fold it. It's like cardboard.
不是吧
Come on.
我们都讨厌家庭事务
We both hate family stuff.
再说我想我已有节目了 所以
I think I have plans anyways, so...
节目 你什么时候有节目
Plans? Since when do you have plans?
要你确定简直是不可能
You're, like, impossible to pin down.
我喜欢多点选择
Well, I like to keep my options open.
我可能会睡个懒觉
You know, I might sleep in.
我也许会去博物馆 也许会遛狗
I might go to the museum. I might walk the dog.
你没养狗
You don't have a dog.
我也许会去领养一只
I might adopt one.
回报你的恩惠
Return the favour.
我怀疑你比小狗还要难对付一些
I suspect you were a bit more of a handful than a puppy.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我是一个模范寄养孩子
I was a model foster kid.
我在外面尿尿什么的
I peed outside and everything.
那个
So...
我好像遇见了一个人
I kinda met someone.
-是吗 -是的
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
这个人叫什么名字
What's this one's name?
说真的
Serious.
她是个幸运女郎 本
She's a lucky lady, Ben.
谢谢你
Thank you.
电影精选列表