剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
南美一种有尖利牙齿的食肉河鱼
出自俚语:bring a knife to a gunfight.表示没有充足的准备
你好
两 天 前
现在
法拉赫 我需要帮助 拜托
Farah, I need help, please.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在斯普林斯区的
I'm at the Ridgely building
里奇利公♥寓♥里...
in Springs Borough...
你在那干嘛
What are you doing there?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我偷偷溜出来
I snuck out.
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
请快一点
Please hurry.
好吧 我在路上
Okay, I'm on my way.
莉迪亚 你惹到了什么麻烦
Lydia, what kind of trouble are you in?
法拉赫 别去 这是个...
Farah, don't! It's a...
莉迪亚
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Lydia!
不太妙
Not good.
一点都不太妙
Not good at all.
当然了 当然了
Of course, of course, of course, of course.
真好 老鼠 我是只老鼠
Nice! Okay. A mouse, I'm a mouse.
愚蠢的老鼠
Stupid mouse.
现在有人应该开门的
I really think someone should open up this door right now.
有人该开门...
Someone should open up...
开门
Open this door.
你现在快开门
I need you to open this door right now.
快开门
Right... now.
不是 今 天
Not... to... day!
法拉赫 救救我 法拉赫
Farah. Help me, Farah.
救救我
Help me.
法拉赫 救救我
Farah, help me.
帕特里克·斯普林
Patrick Spring.
真想不到能见到真人啊 对吧
Crazy to see it up close, right?
那么多钱...
So much money, and then...
头去哪了
Where's the head?
我们分开保存的
We're keeping it separate.
想看的话也能看
You can see it if you'd like.
你们是不是失踪人口科的来着
Didn't you say you were from Missing Persons?
我认为这是重案组的案子
I thought this was a Major Crimes case.
莉迪亚·斯普林是失踪人口
Lydia Spring is a missing person.
那是我们的案子
That's our case.
她爸爸的死也有关系
Her father's death fits in.
你能证明吗
Can you prove that?
快了
Soon.
- 另外两具尸体呢 - 另外两具
- Where the other two bodies? - Other two bodies?
当时在犯罪现场的
From the crime scene.
有纹身的两个男人 一个被咬成了两半
The tattooed men, one was bitten in half.
他们不见了
Oh, they're gone.
两具尸体凭空消失了
Two human corpses are gone?
他们不在这
Well, they're not here.
他们只是不在这里了
They haven't stopped existing.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
那他们现在在哪
Where are they existing currently?
他们应该在今早
I think they were just transferred out to an FBI lab
被转移到FBI实验室了
this morning for testing.
和凶器有关
Something to do with the weapon.
没错 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
我们都对凶器感到好奇
We were wondering about that.
是啊 某种切割装置
Yeah, some sort of chomping device,
锯子什么的吧
a saw or something?
这个咬痕
The bite wounds are a match
和成年无沟双髻鲨的齿痕
to the teeth of an adult specimen
是一致的
of sphyrna mokarran.
五狗爽急刹
Sfeerna mokoron?
那是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
双髻鲨
The great hammerhead shark.
一头双髻鲨杀了帕特里克·斯普林
A hammerhead shark killed Patrick Spring?
怎么可能
How is that possible?
没错 这很有趣
Yes, it's interesting,
因为双髻鲨不太会攻击人类
because hammerhead shark aren't usually aggressive towards humans.
是啊 而且还在酒店房♥间里
Yeah, and they aren't generally found in hotel rooms.
没错 那一点也很有趣
Right? That too!
你这样和我讨论很好 托德
It was good of you to contact me, Todd.
是个称职的助手
Excellent work as my assistant.
我不是你的助手
I'm not your assistant.
可是你正在协助我
And yet, here you are, assisting.
我只是...
I just...
你之前说一切事物都有联♥系♥
What you said about things being connected?
帮你似乎是对的事 我才做的
It just seemed like the right thing to do.
你确定看见的那个人
And you're certain the person you saw
就是莉迪亚·斯普林吗
was Lydia Spring?
没错 我很确定
Yeah, I am. I'm sure.
不管你和我
Then perhaps you'll admit,
还有帕特里克·斯普林的案子之间
solely for my edification,
交集多么短暂
that there is another connection,
因为我的启发 你会承认的
however evanescent, between you, me,
还有另一种联♥系♥
and the Patrick Spring murder case?
当然 她的失踪和他的死亡
I mean, surely, her disappearance and his murder
相隔没多久之后...
shortly thereafter...
我只是找到了条狗
I just found a dog.
我觉得这什么意义
I don't think it means anything.
听着 我要走了 好吗
Look, I have to go. Okay?
你这么着急干嘛
Why are you in such a rush?
你都被辞退了
You're unemployed. Technically.
我...
I, um...
在酒店
found something
找到了什么 是张...
in the hotel. It's a...
我在干吗 我为什么要这么做
What am I doing? Why am I doing this?
那是什么... 彩票吗
What is... is that a lottery ticket?
没错 我找到的
Yeah, okay, I found it, and...
上面有血迹吗
Is that blood on it?
不
No.
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
而且中奖了吗
And is it a winner?
没错
Yes.
只不过一万美金
It's only for 10 grand.
我能支付阿曼达的医疗费了
I can pay for Amanda's medication.
能修复我的公♥寓♥ 我的车...
I can fix my apartment, my car...
我能... 尝试着开始... 修复一切
I can... try and start to... fix things.
你真的觉得那只是巧合吗
And you seriously think that's just a coincidence?
我和你说了
I told you
你帮忙解决帕特里克·斯普林的谋杀案
the universe would congratulate you
上天就会回报你
for helping with solving Patrick Spring's murder case.
我找到彩票也是你的功劳吗
Are you taking credit for me finding a lottery ticket?
不 这只是巧合
No, it's just a coincidence.
但你刚刚说...
But you just said...
该死
Goddammit!
是那个人吗 那个家伙
That's the man? The... guy?
就是他 没错
That's him, yeah.
他看起来不像很难搞的样子
Well, he doesn't look so tough.
我对此已经感觉良好了
I've got a good feeling about this.
对什么啊
About what?
我们不该报♥警♥吗
Shouldn't we call the police? I mean...
来 快 给我彩票
Here, quick, give me the lottery ticket.
嘿 搞什么
Hey! What the... hey!
嘿
Hey!
怎么了
What happened?
车坏了
The car turned off.
你不打算修一修吗
You're not gonna try and fix it?
如果车子在这坏了
If the car turned off here,
就该在这坏了
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表