剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
一 三
One, three...
三个问题 一个答案
Three questions, one answer.
哈
Huh?
你怎么会知道该怎么做
How could you have possibly known that?
是地图
It's a map!
怎么回事
What was that?
这下糟了
Oh! Uh... this is bad.
这玩意要炸了 房♥间要塌了
It's too damaged. The room is broken!
托德 你看 我一点都不害怕
Todd, look, I'm not freaking out.
他们还是不接电♥话♥
They're still not picking up.
我该走了
I should go.
你怎么了 怎么回事
What... What's happening? What's wrong?
我觉得我要发作了
I think I'm having an attack.
我该怎么做
Uh, what should I do?
我闻到烟味了
I smell fire.
我也闻到了
Me, too.
该死
Oh, shit.
这是大楼的前部吗
Is this the front of the building?
托德
Todd?
托德 是你吗
Todd, is that you?!
法拉赫 法拉赫 我们被困住了
Farah! Farah! We're trapped in here!
把墙砸开 快砸开
Break through the wall! Break through the wall!
法拉赫 出什么事了
Farah, what's happening?
他们被困在里面了
They're trapped.
托德 趴下
Todd, get down!
嗨
Hi!
你是...
Are you...
阿曼达 退后
Amanda, stay back.
没事的 我认识这些人
It's okay, I know these guys.
什么
What?
托德
Todd!
不 不要再来一次了
Oh, no, not this again.
- 唔 美味 - 太美味了
- Mm, mm, mm, tasty. - So tasty.
太满足了
I needed that.
他们到底是什么人
Who are those guys?!
这简直是你经历过的最酷的事了
This is the coolest thing that has ever happened to you.
被活活烧死吗
Being burnt alive?
差点被活活烧死 多酷啊
Almost burned alive. It's so punk.
可惜了你的夹克
Too bad about your jacket.
- 这不算什么 - 我是跟托德说的
- I'll live. - I was talking to Todd.
你的意思好像是在说
You know, the way you made it sound,
那个迷宫是专为你设计的
that maze was made for you specifically.
那根本不可能
That's impossible.
埃德加·斯普林一定是为了他的无限能源装置
Edgar Spring must've built the power node and the maze
才建造了这个能量节点和迷宫
for his unlimited energy device,
但机关都是帕特里克设下的
but the traps were all Patrick's doing.
可他为什么要这么做 为什么要让我们下去
Why he would do that? Why would he send us down there?
也许本来是为你准备的 法拉赫
Maybe it was for you, Farah.
也许我们搞错了什么
Maybe we did something wrong.
那副地图怎么说
What about the map?
什么地图 能量点的地图吗
What map? Map to the power node?
不是 又有一副新地图
No, a new map.
这家伙到底弄了多少地图
How many freaking maps is this guy doing?
他也太爱画地图了吧
He's mapping way too much.
地图刚显示出来那地方就爆♥炸♥了
It showed up right before the place started to blow.
虽然可能就一秒钟 但是...
I mean, it was just a second, but...
等等 那副地图是显示在一大堆屏幕上吗
Wait, there was a map on, like, a bunch of screens?
对 但只显示了一秒
Yes, but only for a second.
太好了
Gnarly.
嘿 阿曼达...
Hey, Amanda...
等一下
wait!
这里有个东西 有点像是...
There's something here. Like a...
插座
a socket.
这个能用吗
Will this fit?
天哪
Holy shit.
你怎么会知道的
How did you know to do that?
直觉
Hunch.
我深表怀疑
Wildly suspicious.
你还不是靠直觉
Yeah, and yours aren't?
不...
No...
不会吧
No way.
可是他... 他怎么可能
So how... how could he possibly
知道我们的名字 我...
know our names? I...
这是斯卡吉特谷
This is Skagit Valley.
离这里有四小时路程
It's four hours from here.
这是藏宝图
A treasure map.
我们明天一早就走
We leave first thing in the morning.
"我们"
"We"?
好吧
Right.
我想这应该会很危险 是不是
I suppose it could be very dangerous, couldn't it?
我们很快就知道了
I guess we'll see.
戈登 这地方好诡异
Gordon, this place is weird.
来嘛
Come on.
你看 卢克斯的
There you go. There's Lux.
这都是卢克斯的东西吗
This is all Lux's stuff?
你把他怎么样了
What did you do to him?
我们是在六十年代发现的这东西
We found this thing in... in the '60s.
它可能是从另一个次元穿越过来的吧
It came to us from another dimension or something.
后来 我们发现
And then... and then we figured out
我们可以用这东西交换身体
that we could... we could swap bodies with it.
起初我们用动物做实验
We started with animals at first.
这是件超自然的事
It was a spiritual thing.
但后来我们想到...
But then we realized we could...
可以绑♥架♥富人 然后和他们交换身体
we could kidnap rich people and swap bodies with them,
等他们的身体衰老到失去利用价值
and then, when they outlived their usefulness,
我们就杀掉他们再换回来
we'd just kill them and... and swap back.
大部分都是些退休的家伙
Mostly, it was retired folks,
但后来我们野心越来越大
but then we got ambitious.
运动员 有名的演员
Athletes and famous actors
还有... 还有...
and... and, uh...
摇滚明星
rock stars.
我们这么做了有...
We've been doing this for, uh...
天啊 有五十年了
Christ, for 50 years.
你疯了吧
You're crazy.
你是说卢克斯也是那些人之一吗
You're saying that Lux was one of these people.
第二张专辑发布后我就和他交换了身体
I jumped into him after the second album.
是我让他再度走红的
I was the comeback.
等等
Wait.
你根本都没见过真正的卢克斯
You never even met the real Lux.
他早就不在了
He was long gone by then.
你根本就... 我都不认识你
You've not even... I don't know you.
我... 我得走了
I... I... I got to leave.
不 不 不 还不行
No, no, no. Not yet.
给你介绍一下我的几个朋友
I want you to meet some of my friends.
你 弗雷德...
You, Fred...
不 不
No. No.
你今天已经做得很好了
You did good today.
我没疯
I'm not mad.
是我带你来的 你们都是我带来的
I brought you here, I brought all of you here
就为了让你们看看我的成果
to show you that I am doing my part.
我带你们来就是为了
I brought all of you here
向你们证明 外人对我的诽谤中伤
to show you that what they say about me
都是不实之词
isn't true.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
你看 斯普林的机器
See, Spring's Machine
现在就在
is, uh... is within
我们手中
our grasp.
没错
Oh. Oh, yeah.
在我们手中
Within our grasp.
我们知道他们在哪 我们全都清楚
We know where they are, where they all are.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表