剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
If this is a time machine, can I go back?
回到过去 去哪
Go back? Where?
救我的搭档
Save my partner.
有些事情是无法改变的
Some things can't be changed.
莉迪亚先来
Lydia first.
你知道自己在干嘛吗
You sure you know what you're doing?
不知道 我只见他们做过一次
No. I only saw them do this once.
我们先让他们穿越 然后互换位置
We jump them, then they switch places.
最后让灵魂互换
Make thing switchy.
互换
Sw-Switch.
机器帮为此有自己的一套
The Men of the Machine had a whole contraption for this.
这是正常状态吗
Is it supposed to do that?
我不太能回答这个问题
I'm not qualified to answer that question.
我为什么不能回到过去
Why can't I go back?
它打开了 我可以回到过去了
It's already on. I could go back.
我可以 我可以挽回这件事
I could... I could... I could fix this.
- 挽回一切 - 带莉迪亚过来
- I could fix everything. - Bring Lydia here.
为什么我们还要为这事费心
Why are we even bothering with this?
我可以回到过去 甚至阻止她被绑♥架♥
I could go back and stop her from ever being kidnapped.
因为那样没有用 因为...
Because it doesn't work that way. Because it...
- 托德 - 不 不用担心我
- Todd. - No, don't worry about me.
就快成功了 不能放弃
We're too close to give up now.
让她手放在那
Hold her there.
好吧 艾斯特维斯 转那个曲柄
Okay. Estevez, push that crank.
对
Yeah!
那是什么
What the hell is that?
- 嘿 - 你杀了她
- Hey! - You killed her!
不不 相信我 你必须相信我
No, no, trust me. You have to trust me.
不 你杀了她
No, you killed her!
换位置 现在把他们换位置
Switch them! Switch them now!
我抱着她了 我抱着她了
I got her. I got her.
我抱...
I got...
她死了 伙计
She's dead, man!
- 就是这样做的 - 她没有呼吸了
- It's how you do it. - She's not breathing.
- 你♥他♥妈♥杀了她 - 事情应该是这样吗
- You friggin' killed her. - Is this what's supposed to happen?
会成功的 来
It's gonna work. Here.
三 二 一
3... 2... 1.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
拜托啊 莉迪亚
Come on, Lydia.
去他的
Screw this.
她咬我
Aah! She bit me!
快醒醒
Come on.
拜托醒醒啊
Come on. Come...
法拉赫
Farah?
莉迪亚
Lydia?
- 天哪 - 我天
- Oh, my God! - Oh!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
成功了
It worked.
天哪
Holy shit.
我还以为永远失去你了
I thought we would never get you back.
我真傻
I'm so stupid.
就不该去那个人的家里
I should have never gone to that guy's house.
我知道你会救我的
I knew you could do it.
当我看到你时
The moment I saw you,
我就知道会没事的
I knew everything was gonna be all right.
好了 没事了
Okay. Okay. Okay.
没事了
Okay.
真是非常感谢你们
Thank you so much.
我们尽了最大的努力救你了 莉迪亚
We did the best we could for you, Lydia.
你们之前把我从桥上扔了下去
These guys threw me off a bridge.
来吧 我扶你起来
Help you up. Come on.
看着我
Look at me.
来客人了
We got company.
等等 法拉赫 你要去哪
Wait. Farah, where are you going?
你待在这里
Stay here.
法拉赫 慢着
Farah, wait.
待在这就好了
Stay here.
天哪
Oh, Jesus!
我们得把机器修好
We have to fix the machine.
我们得把它送回去
We have to send it back.
送回去
Send it back?
我们应该把这蠢东西毁了
We should destroy the stupid thing.
不 没用的
No. It won't work.
必须这么做
It needs this.
它从哪来 我们就把它送回哪去
It needs to go back to where it came from
这样才能重新开始循环
to start the loop again.
它们把我的灵魂放进狗里
They put me in a dog.
我看着他喂我吃狗粮
I watched him feed me dog food.
我曾经在大街上露宿了一个星期
I've been sleeping on the streets for a week.
我都饿到吃老鼠了
I was so hungry, I ate a rat!
如果我们不及时把机器送回去
If we don't send the machine back in time,
你都不会存在
you won't exist.
你就是循环的中心
You're the center of the loop.
一切都围着你旋转
It all revolves around you.
这东西得送回到你♥爸♥那里
This has to go back to your dad
这样他才能试着控制未来
so that he can try and manipulate the future
最后遇到你的母亲
and eventually meet your mom
和她上♥床♥之后
and sex with her and...
- 托德 托德 托德 托德 - 太令人费解了
- Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd. - Everything's spinny.
当然了
Yep. Still.
你们都会死的
You guys are both dying.
不 才不会
No. No, we're not.
我们没事
We're okay. Ohh!
托德
Todd.
我们得离开这里 必须有人告诉法拉赫...
We have to get out of here. Someone has to tell Farah we...
莉迪亚
Lydia.
你♥爸♥所做的一切都是为了救你
Your dad did all of this to save you.
他为了救你而死
He died to save your life.
好吧
Okay.
我该做什么
What do I do?
掩护我
Cover me!
该死
Shit!
现在该怎么做
What do I do now?
我是要把它打开还是怎样
How do I, like, turn it on or whatever?
转动那个曲柄
Turn the crank.
等等 别 再等会儿
Wait. No, no. Wait.
这机器还是坏的
The machine's still broken.
该死 你说得对
Shit. You're right.
等等 也许我只要...
Okay, wait. Maybe if I could just...
不
No!
不是吧
Really?
住手
Stop right now!
我发誓
I swear to God,
我会把这蠢东西摔个稀碎
I'll smash this stupid thing into a billion pieces!
- 掩护我 - 明白
- Cover! - Copy.
掩护我
Covering!
移♥动♥
Moving!
我会摔碎的 我会...
I'll do it. I'll...
你会摔碎它吗
You'll smash it?
然后呢
And then what?
然后做什么 莉迪亚·斯普林
What then, Lydia Spring?
做什么
What then?
谁来了 艾德
Who's that, Ed?
你好呀
Yo.
- 天哪 - 但是...
- Jesus! - But...
之前的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
- 这次我要了结了你 - 别啊
- I'll do it right this time. - Oh, no, no, no.
巴特 就是这玩意
Bart... this is it.
这秃头...
These bald guys...
就是这些家伙雇了我 你在那天找到了我
These are the guys that hired me the day you found me!
这个东西...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表