剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
德克呢
Where's Dirk?
你问我德克在哪
Where's Dirk?
是的 我只是... 我有些事情想问他
Yeah, I just... I have to ask him about some stuff,
因为发生了一些事
'cause some stuff happened.
你有些事情想问德克·简特里
You want to ask Dirk Gently about some stuff?
我是说 这些奇怪的事情
I mean, isn't he the reason
不是因为他才发生的吗
that all this weird stuff is happening?
什么... 什么奇怪的事情
Wh... What weird stuff?
一切
Everything.
听着 他... 他什么都不知道
Look, he... he doesn't know anything.
他不知道的那些事情 是很令人震惊的
The amount of stuff that he doesn't know is stupefying.
是会扰乱你的思绪
It would blow your mind.
好吧 但这不就是他的工作吗
Okay, but isn't that how he works?
一名侦探应该做的
Like, as a detective?
他根本算不上是名侦探
He is barely a detective.
好吧
Okay.
那你为何还做他的助手
Then why are you his assistant?
我不是...
I'm not...
你隐瞒了我一些事情
There's something that you're not telling me.
你是不是
Is there, like,
隐瞒了我很多事情
a lot of stuff that you're not telling me?
没有 我... 没有 只是...
No, I... No, there's just...
我觉得你过来跟我一起住
Look, I think maybe it's a good idea
是个不错的主意
if you came to stay with me.
你想让我离开这座房♥子
You want me to leave the house?
你今天已经离开了 并且完全没事 不是吗
You did already today, and... and it was fine, right?
不 并不好...
No, it wasn't fine. Well...
差一点...
it was almost...
就不好了
not fine.
你难道不记得 发病时会是什么样子了吗
Don't you remember what this was like?
我... 会叫的士的
I... I'll call a cab.
每当我发病时 都会叫辆的士
I used to take cabs all the time when I still had attacks.
我会陪着你
You'll stay with me.
我保证 一定会好起来的
It'll be great, I promise.
这里...
Here...
法拉赫 我觉得如果我们...
Farah, I think if we...
往这边走
I know it's this way.
法拉赫
Farah?
不是这边...
It's not...
我知道了 我知道往哪走了 我知道往哪走了
I've got it, I've got an idea, I've got an idea.
真抱歉 走错了 走到头了
Sorry, got it wrong. It's down here.
肯定是往这边走啊
It's definitely this way!
没用啊
That didn't work.
就这里
This is it.
好吧 你比我提前解开了地图之谜
Okay, you're a bit ahead of me now on this one.
什么 洗衣房♥
What, laundry?
也许是藏在这里...
Maybe it's...
啊 什么都没有
Aha. Nope, not in there.
我们到底在找什么 你知道吗
What are we looking for? Do you know?
这是一堵墙
It's a wall.
对他来说 这堵墙有什么特别之处吗
Was there something about this wall that was special to him?
他很喜欢墙吗
Did he enjoy walls?
他曾经提到过 自己对墙的热爱吗
Did he ever mention a love for walls?
因为这会是个线索
Because that could be a clue. Perhaps the person
也许杀死帕特里克·斯普林的个人或团伙
or people who killed Patrick Spring
会是墙壁爱好者
were rogue wall enthusiasts.
你讨厌这几堵墙
You hate these walls!
给我地图
Give me the map.
这是什么地方啊
What is this place?
这间房♥是地基的一部分
This room was built into the foundation of the house.
房♥子建成起 这间房♥就存在
It's been here since day one.
但并不是帕特里克·斯普林建的
Patrick Spring didn't build this.
是撒迦利亚·韦伯建的
Zackariah Webb did.
这个大型的电力设备是什么啊
What's that big electro thingy?
似乎是某种发电机
Some kind of generator.
但这说不通啊
But this doesn't make any sense.
帕特里克根本不懂任何电工技术
Patrick didn't know anything about technology.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
用手做到的
With my hand.
这是什么
What's this?
"埃德加·斯普林" 他是谁啊
"Edgar Spring." Who's that?
帕特里克的爸爸
Patrick's father.
但这是帕特里克的笔迹
But this is Patrick's handwriting.
"由这里开始 在这里结束
"It started here. It ends here.
请救救她吧"
Please save her."
这又是什么
What is this thing?
非常重要
Very important.
"请救救她吧" 救救谁啊
"Please save her." Who does it save?
救救 请... 救救她 救救她
Save, please... Save her. Save her.
救救她
Save her.
他所说的肯定是莉迪亚
He must be talking about Lydia.
他策划了绑♥架♥
He planned this.
所有这一切
All of it.
但如果帕特里克早就知道这一切会发生
But if Patrick knew this was going to happen,
为什么他自己没能逃过一劫呢
then why didn't he save himself?
德克
Dirk?
我开始觉得
I'm starting to think
你的的确确是一名出色的侦探
you're actually a pretty good detective.
- 巴特 - 怎么了
- Bart! - Yeah?
- 巴特 巴特 - 肯
- Bart! Bart! - Ken?
你倒是想想办法啊 任何办法都行啊
Please do something! Do anything!
快想想办法啊
Something, please!
那样是没用的
It doesn't work like that.
为什么 什么
Why? What?
天哪
Oh, my God.
就是他俩杀死了杰克
These are the ones that killed Jake?
不像是职业杀手啊
They don't look like professional hires.
肯 是一个新来的吗
Ken, is that a new guy?
谁派你来的 卡瓦托一家吗
Who sent you? The Cavatos?
我根本不知道卡瓦托是谁
I don't know who the Cavatos are.
她是疯子 好吗 是她杀了杰克 不是我
Okay, she's crazy, all right? She killed him, not me.
我... 我就在场
I mean, I'm... I'm just here.
是她杀了肯 老兄
She killed him. She's the one, man!
太吵了
This is just noise.
我不在乎人是谁杀的 你俩都会被烧死
I don't care. You're gonna burn.
肯 那个新面孔是刚来的吗
Ken. That new guy who just arrived?
我们就是在等他
That's who we're waiting for.
听着 求你了 把我放下来吧
Listen, please! Just get me down.
我不是你们要找的人
I'm not the guy you want.
她才是 明白么
She is, okay?
这会让他闭嘴的
This'll shut him up.
做点...
Do some...
穿上衣服
Put some clothes on.
你早就知道会发生这些事
You knew this was going to happen.
并不知道这件 但知道类似的事情
Well, not this, but something like this, sure.
这是真的 是不是
It's real, isn't it?
都是真的
It's all real.
你和你说的一样
You really are who you say you are.
你是某个...
Some kind of...
杀戮天使
killer angel.
天使
Angel?
我真的和我说的一样
I really am what I say I am.
我跟你在一起是有原因的
I'm with you for a reason.
我的生活...
My life is...
发生这些事都是有原因的
is happening for a reason.
或许吧
Maybe, yeah.
我们得找到德克·简特里
We have to find Dirk Gently.
我们得杀了德克·简特里
We need to kill Dirk Gently.
你来开车
You drive.
还挺好玩
This is fun!
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表