剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
There must be a way to get Lydia out of here,
我求求你了 能闭会嘴吗
Will you shut up for a minute, please?
原来只是你啊 你本来就在这的
It's just you, and you were already here.
真不知道我为什么会吓一跳
I don't know why I was startled, actually.
这全都是我的错
This is all my fault.
听着 我...
Look, I...
我必须得告诉你 好吗
I have to tell you, okay?
我对之前的行为向你道歉
I'm sorry about what I did before.
那张彩票的事
With the lottery ticket.
想到现在 我认为
I think it was, in sight of hind,
那时候真是大错特错
fairly messed up.
不 它会变得很出色的 等着瞧吧
No. It's going to be a beautiful thing, you'll see.
不 它会很出色的 明白么
No, it's going to be beautiful. All right?
这就是个小麻烦
This is just a speed bump.
哦 对 是个大♥麻♥烦
Oh, it's a big speed bump.
谢谢你的提醒啊
Yes, thanks, tips,
我知道这很麻烦 但是你知道吗
I know that, but you know what else?
我们还处于上风
Technically, we're winning!
对 我们要杀他们 当然了
Well, we kill them, of course.
我们就是干这个的
It's what we do.
两个 对 两个都杀 为什么就杀一个
Both, yes, both. Why one?
没有道理啊
That doesn't make sense.
走开
Go away.
长发公主 你在那边搞什么鬼呢
Rapunzel, what the hell are you doing in there?
那是什么声音
What the hell was that?
你居然没有静音
You didn't silence your phone?
- 你 - 我 是我
- You! - Me! It is.
等等 我认识你吗
Wait, do I know you?
该死
Shit!
长发公主 这什么...
Rapunzel, what the...
快走
clear!
嗨 我是托德 请留言
Hey, it's Todd. Leave a message.
嗨 托德 是我
Hey, Todd, it's me.
我知道这听起来可能有些疯狂
Um... I know that this might sound crazy,
但是... 你的朋友 还是你的老板
But... your friend, or your boss,
还是你的熟人 或者是那个侦探...
Or your acquaintance, or the detective guy...
他没跟你说过
He didn't mention
有人在跟踪你
having any guys, like, following you,
或者类似的事情吧
or anything like that, did he?
我想说 我这边...
'Cause... uh, there's this, um...
算了 没事
You know what, never mind.
干嘛 你们想干吗
What? What? What do you want?
好吧
Okay...
好了 怪家伙
All right, Creepy.
我们需要答案 现在就...
We want answers, and we want them n...
在 有什么能帮忙的吗
Yes? Can I help you?
不是这个人
That's not him.
另一个人去哪了
Where's the other guy?
"另一个人"
"Other guy"?
另一个人 另一个 他去哪了
The other guy! The other guy! Where's the other guy?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是今天唯一在职的法医
I'm the only coroner on duty today.
你们是哪个部门来的
What department did you say you were from?
人口失踪部
Missing Persons.
我们今天早上有一次预约
We had an appointment this morning.
- 今天早上 - 对
- This morning? - Yeah.
- 什么时间 - 上午九点
- What time? - 9:00 a.m.
他那时候还没来
He wasn't here yet.
他肯定这么说
That's what he's about to say.
我那时候还没来
I wasn't here yet.
有人在耍我们
Someone is screwing with us.
德克·简特里 还是托德·布罗茨曼
Dirk Gently. Todd Brotzman.
都是障眼法 老伙计
Smoke and mirrors, man.
我的意思是...
I mean...
真的要出大事了
Something's for real actually goin' down.
我们在路上了
We are on our way now.
所以 警♥察♥们说的"可疑的事..."
So when the cops said "anything suspicious..."
没错
Right.
如果跟着他们
Now, we follow up on this,
不代表我们是那俩蠢货的手下吧
That doesn't make us their bitch, right?
我觉得不算
I don't think so.
因为...
'Cause that...
他们看起来很可疑
that seems suspicious.
我们可以打电♥话♥给他们
We could just call them.
说什么
And say what?
对哦 我们可不是他们的手下
Yeah, we're not their bitch.
是吧
Right?
我们走
Let's roll.
我拿到狗了
Got the dog.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
这只狗非常重要
The dog is important.
这起案件中 似乎很多动物
Lots of animals in this case, it seems.
狗 鲨鱼 小猫咪
The dog, the shark, the kitten...
什么... 什么小猫咪
What... what kitten?
等等 不 算了 没事
Wait, no. Screw that. Never mind.
你到底是怎么知道还有鲨鱼的
How did you even hear about the shark?
你在说什么
Mm? What are you talking about?
几个小时前 在树丛里你就知道了
Hours ago, in the bushes,
我们被困在那家伙的家里
before we were trapping that guy's house,
他才说帕特里克·斯普林是被鲨鱼杀死的
he said Patrick Spring was killed by a shark.
你记性真不错
You've got a great memory.
你到底是怎么知道鲨鱼的事的
How do you even know about the shark?
- 酒店的套间里吗 - 我不知道
- The hotel room? - I didn't know about that.
不 算了 算了
No, never mind. Never mind.
我已经履行了职责
I... I did my duty.
我帮你 偷了一只狗
I helped you steal a dog?
皮毛
Ish.
你只履行了一点皮毛
You did your duty? Ish!
你连一半的责任都没尽到 懒鬼 托德
You didn't even do a full half of a duty, you lazy man, Todd!
你把我骗进了那栋房♥子里
You tricked me into breaking into a house with you.
你本可以在外面等啊
You could've waited outside.
有人对我们开枪了
Someone shot at us!
嘿 他只对我开枪了
Hey, he only shot at me.
那栋房♥子还有很多秘密
And the house was even more mysterious,
我们认识了那个摇滚明星
and we learned about that rock star,
卢克斯·杜约
Lux Dujour.
我们什么时候认识他的
When did we learn about that?
而且这个男人 戈登·里默 非常可疑
And this man, Gordon Rimmer, it's all very suspicious.
他叫人类女孩莉迪亚 "长发公主"
He called the human Lydia "Rapunzel,"
因此 我有个想法 相对物
Ergo, vis a vis, I forward a theory!
你是莉迪亚·斯普林吗
Are you Lydia Spring?
你是吗
You are?
我想回家
I want to go home,
但我知道你会在那 所以就...
but I know you'll just be there now, so it's like...
我们要面对的似乎是一个凶手
What we're dealing with here appears to be a criminal,
也可能是一伙人
Or perhaps a group,
专门研究催眠人类
that specializes in hypnotizing humans
让自己觉得是狗
into believing they're specific dogs,
然后催眠狗
and hypnotizing dogs
让它们觉得自己是人类
into believing they're specific humans.
我只想把彩票提现
I just want to go cash in my lottery ticket,
给我妹妹回电♥话♥...
call my sister back, and...
托德 集中注意力
Todd, focus.
帕特里克·斯普林做了什么
What could Patrick Spring have done
惹怒了一群
to anger an evil enclave
邪恶的狗狗催眠师
of uncommonly specific dog hypnotists?
他们不是狗狗催眠师
They're not dog hypnotists!
你有想法了啊
Ah! You're about to forward a theory!
太棒了 我洗耳恭听
Excellent! I'm listening!
很明显 她就是想在那
She clearly wanted to be there.
她没被催眠 没被囚禁
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表