剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
a thing.
我对你隐瞒的 不会比你对法拉赫隐瞒得多
I didn't lie to you any more than you lied to Farah.
不 你隐瞒了我很多
Yes, you did.
我会形容成...
I would describe it as...
战略上的隐瞒
strategic no-truthing.
过去
Go on. Go.
过去 过去
Go on. Go. Go.
过去
Go.
停 停
Stop. Stop!
好了 莉迪亚 冷静下来
All right, calm down, Lydia.
会没事的 我们会想出办法的
It's gonna be all right. We're gonna figure this out.
会没事的 也许...
It's gonna be all right, may...
也许
maybe.
- 那只狗知道 - 是啊
- The corgi knows. - Yeah.
或者 莉迪亚·斯普林知道
Or, rather, Lydia Spring knows.
斯普林小姐 很抱歉
I'm sorry, Ms. Spring.
在这位优秀的警探
It was destroyed after this nice,
无数次的开枪后 机器被毁掉了
real detective shot it a bazillion times.
你闭嘴
You shut up!
行吗
All right?!
我需要集中注意力
I need to focus.
我需要... 我得解决这事 对吧
I need to... I got to figure this out, all right?
这里是什么地方 你们是什么人
What is this place? Who are you people?
你们到底是怎么把她变成这样的
How the hell did you do this to her?
我要答案
I want answers.
说
Talk!
好吧
Okay.
一百多年前...
So, 100 years ago...
好吧 我现在
All right, I'm gonna need
要你闭嘴 别说了
you to shut up with that shit right now.
- 你说你想要答案的 - 我想要现实
- I thought you said you wanted answers. - I want reality!
我想要回归现实 我想要它回来 没有...
I want my reality back, and I want it back right Goddamn no...
我不是敌人
I am not the enemy.
我只是想知道到底是怎么回事
I just want to know what's going on.
拜托 有人能告诉我吗
Please, will somebody tell me what's going on,
拜托了
Please.
一百多年前
More than 100 years ago,
一个叫撒迦利亚·韦伯的人发明了一台坏了的机器
a man named Zackariah Webb built a machine that broke
这台机器穿越到了未来 然后这些
and went to the future, where these tattooed wackos
纹身怪人发现了它 并用它来交换灵魂
found it and used it to swap souls.
他们交换了莉迪亚和狗的灵魂
They swapped Lydia with a corgi
是作为不让帕特里克·斯普林耍手段的筹码
to use as leverage to stop Patrick Spring,
帕特里克·斯普林其实就是撒迦利亚·韦伯
who was actually also Zackariah Webb,
他穿越时空来拿回他的机器
having jumped through time to get his machine back.
我现在真痛恨这些事
I hate everything about this right now.
到了2002年 机器帮杀了他的妻子以后
In 2002, after the Men of the Machine killed his wife,
帕特里克·斯普林 这个假身份
Patrick Spring, who was a fake identity,
就成了埃德加·斯普林的儿子
created to be the son of Edgar Spring,
其实就是撒迦利亚·韦伯本人
who was actually Zackariah Webb,
穿越到了上周
jumped forward in time to last week,
捣毁了机器帮
destroyed the Men of the Machine,
然后跑去佩瑞曼大酒店
and then went to the Perriman Grand to confront
与未来的自己对质
his future self,
这导致年轻的帕特里克·斯普林
which led to the young Patrick Spring
不小心害死了老帕特里克·斯普林
accidentally killing old Patrick Spring
因为一只小猫身体里跑出了一只鲨鱼
when a kitten went off and set off a shark explosion.
等等 所以... 这就是真♥相♥
Wait. So... that's what happened?
我觉得相当直接明了
Fairly straightforward, I think.
艾斯特维斯 还是有办法救莉迪亚的
Estevez, there's still a way to save Lydia.
没错
That's right.
你弄坏了这台机器
You destroyed this machine
这个插座
and this plug,
但还是有办法
but there's another way.
怎么办
How?
那个东西
That thing.
是同一台机器的另一个版本
It's another version of the same machine,
我们知道在哪里能插上它
and we know where to plug it in.
先生
Sir?
先生 你不能这样进来
Sir, you can't come in here like that.
闭嘴 蠢货 我要和警监说话
Shut up, idiot. I'm talking to the captain.
- 嘿 - 小子们
- Hey! - Boys.
- 进来 - 退下吧
- Get in here. - Stand down.
你不能这样走进来...
You can't just come in...
他们偷走了灵魂转换器
They stole the Soul Exchanger!
你知道是谁拿着吗
And you know who has it?
你的人 艾斯特维斯
Your man, Estevez.
所以...
So...
终于结束了
it's finally over.
你已经没有朋友了 里默
You got no friends left, Rimmer.
我整天都在给上面的兄弟打电♥话♥
I've been making calls to brothers in high places all day.
但没有人接
Nobody's picking up.
没有人能帮你了
There's no one left to help you.
你来这里
You come in here,
把我也置于险境
you put me in danger.
机器帮已经完了 你毁了我们
The Men of the Machine are over. You've destroyed us.
不不不
No, no, no.
他们会试着把莉迪亚和长发公主换回来
They're gonna try and switch Lydia and Rapunzel back.
拿回了机器 就拿回了控制权
We get that machine back, we get control.
我们要去仅存的圣坛
We are gonna go to the only altar that's left.
我们要带上人手 带上武器
We're gonna take men, we're gonna take weapons,
我们要去那里
and we're gonna go there.
如果现在退出 就一无所有了
If we quit now, then we lose everything.
但是 不
But, no.
我们去那
We go there.
我扶你 我扶你
I got you. I got you.
谢谢 我...
Thank you. I...
我现在感觉走路轻飘飘的
I feel less walky and more fally right now.
别说了 你会保持清醒吧
Don't mention it. You... you gonna stay with us?
什么 你是说像活人那样
What? You mean, like, the living people?
是啊
Yeah.
理想的话 是的 但有时候事情就是那样
Ideally, yes, but you know how things are
当你已经拿到了一碗换来的麦片
when you've got the cereal bowl flour exchanged.
你说什么
Say what?
因为失血过多
There's a lot of wording happening
我说的很多话都表达不清
should me no talk good 'cause blood all gone.
- 没错 - 箭还在呢
- Right. - Arrow have.
我明白
I see that.
托德 你没事吧
Todd, are you good?
这个问题的答案说来话长
The answer to that question is kind of long.
我们走
Let's go.
来吧 把你放下了
Come on. Put you down.
好了
There we go.
这房♥子有六个入口
There are six entrances to the house.
我们无法兼顾到所有入口
There's no way we can cover all of them,
所以如果有人进来...
so if anyone comes in...
等等 他们会来这里吗
Wait. Would they come here?
这个东西
This... thing
就像是他们最神圣的东西
is like their most sacred... thing.
我们拿走了它 他们会发疯的
They're... they're gonna be mad we took it.
所以 他们知道这房♥子下面有什么
So... they know what's under this place.
这下面有什么
What is under this place?
一个有很多
A place with the...
东西的地方
mnh... stuff.
见鬼 布莱克小姐
Oh, shit. Ms. Black...
这些有多少是合法的
how much of this is legal?
在法律上有很多漏洞可钻
There are a number of loopholes, you know, legally, regarding
关于组成自卫队的相关国家法律
what constitutes a militia with relevance
然后依照....
to state law, and in accordance with...
你知道吗 别在意
You know what? Never mind.
这是我今天做的最不违法的事了
This is the least illegal shit I've done all day.
如果这是时间机器 我能回到过去吗
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表