剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
你没有搜查令
You don't have a warrant.
我有枪 托德
I have a gun, Todd.
我有枪
I have a gun.
你看起来...
You... you seem...
有一点点紧张 我正准备说...
a little stressed, I'm just gonna say it...
老实躺在地上
Stay on the ground!
我不会再让这事超出我的掌控
I will not let this get ahead of me again!
我懂我的意思吗
You understand me?
你得去把那扇门打开
You have to open that door!
- 闭嘴 - 我妹妹在里面
- Shut up! - My sister is in there!
举起手 出来
Come out with your hands up!
- 求你... - 闭嘴
- Please... - Shut up!
她患病了
She has a disease!
闭嘴
Shut up!
阿曼达 你还好吗
Amanda! Are you okay?
不要站在门口 我要进去了
Clear the door, I'm coming in.
好了 好了... 没事了
Okay. Okay... All right, come on.
她怎么喘不过气了
Why is she choking? Huh?
她到底怎么了
What the hell's wrong with her?
她不是喘不过气 她这是溺水
She's not choking, she's drowning.
我们得送她去医院
We have to get her to a hospital.
不行 没时间了
No, no, no, there isn't any time.
她再这样呼吸下去 肺会出血的
She keeps breathing like this, she'll hemorrhage her lungs.
阿曼达
Amanda!
天哪
Holy shit.
天哪 现在可不是时候
Jesus, not now.
你们跟我们走一趟
You are coming with us.
不会又是这些人吧
Not these guys again!
莉迪亚 跟我走
Lydia, with me!
该死
Shit!
我都跃跃欲试了
I'm all revved up.
艾德 我们遇到麻烦了吗
Ed, are we in trouble?
泽德 我来解决这事
I will handle this, Zed.
天哪...
Jesus...
嗨 你好吗
Hi! How ya doin'?
晚安
Goodnight!
接招
Take that!
我打中了
I got him!
谢天谢地 阿曼达
Amanda, thank God.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
阿曼达...
Amanda...
不
No.
你带我到这 是为了保护我的安全吗
You brought me here to keep me safe?
这里吗
Here?
待在这里
Into this.
和你一起
With you.
你根本就不在乎我
You don't care about me at all.
不是这样的
That's not true.
好吧 你看
Okay, just... look.
我正打算弥补
I was gonna fix things.
我要弥补一切
I was going to fix everything.
和你有关的一切都是谎言
Everything about you is a lie.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't want your help,
我... 我再也不想见到你
and I... I don't want to ever see you again.
你真的就是...
You are exactly...
人人嘴里说的废物
the piece of shit that everyone thinks you are.
带我离开这
Get me out of here.
别走 等一下 阿曼达
No, wait, Amanda!
你不能走
You... you can't leave!
阿曼达 停下
Amanda, stop!
你不能和他们走
You can't go with them!
别难过
Don't be sad.
交通状况
Traffic conditions,
运送这个机器
transporting the machine,
被人袭击...
accosted by a...
你还是想说 你根本不知道那个人是谁
So, you're saying you have no idea who that was?
好吧 现在我也搞不清了
Okay, now, I can't clarify this enough,
我一点头绪都没有
I haven't the slightest clue.
那个杀人泥娃娃 我和她从没有过交集
That homicidal dirt muppet and I have never crossed paths before.
她是不是和那群邪教♥徒♥一伙的
Could she be with the cult?
恐怕不是
Well, I think not.
但我确定我们...
I do think we had...
但我们曾经有那么一段
we had a bit of a moment, though,
可能吧
maybe.
有"那么一段"
A "moment"?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 我不喜欢迟到 托德早就该到了
Look, I don't like this, and Todd should be here by now.
他会到的
He'll be here.
他想和阿曼达坦白一些事
He wanted to talk to Amanda about some things.
你喜欢托德吗
Do you... like Todd?
嗯 他人挺好
Yeah, he's fine.
是吗
Is he?
他很勇敢
He's brave,
有他自己独特的... 方式
in his own unique... way.
我喜欢他 是因为他一直照应你
I like that he's there for you.
因为他不必这么做 但还是来帮我们
I like that he's doing this even though he doesn't have to.
再打电♥话♥给他
Call him again.
以我经验来看
He's not much of a phone-answerer,
他不常接电♥话♥
in my experience.
等我们给机器插上电源
Once we plug in the machine,
一切都会明了了
everything will become clear,
我肯定
I'm sure of it.
你都不知道这机器是干什么的
You don't even know what it does.
我意思是 很显然 它...
Well, I mean, clearly, it...
会让一切都明了
clarifies everything?
展示给我看
Show me.
还能这样
Does it do that?
我们都没发现
We didn't see that one.
这些都是日期
These are dates.
这是帕特里克被杀的日期
This is the date Patrick was killed,
而这个
and this...
是他妻子被杀的日期
this is when his wife was killed.
这到底是什么
What is this thing?
这个...
It's...
是一个
a bad news...
坏消息日历...
calendar...
机器
machine.
什么
What?
你说会带后援来的
You said you were bringing backup.
是啊 但只凭一个电♥话♥
Yes, well, it's hard to get a SWAT team together
很难叫上特种部队
based on one phone call.
不过打给我是明智之举
Smart move to call me, though.
你就是那个FBI
You're the FBI man?
没错
Yes, that's right,
而你是德克·简特里
and you're... Dirk Gently?
是我
It's me.
很高兴见到你
Good to finally meet you.
你说你被袭击了
You said you were attacked.
没错 很多次了
Yes, so many times.
有一伙人
There's a group of people,
类似某种邪教团 或是什么秘密组织
some kind of cult or secret organization
在追杀我们
hunting us.
他们说不是他们杀死帕特里克的
They said they didn't kill Patrick,
但他们手上有莉迪亚
but they have Lydia.
他们是整个事件的关键
They're a key piece in what's happening.
在我们把这机器挖出来的过程中
Two of them even came after us
他们还派了两个人跟踪我们
while we were trying to dig up the machine.
- 但我们把他们俩搞定了 - 对
- Got them both, though. - Yeah.
你们杀了他们
You killed them?
实际上 是被鲨鱼咬死的
Well, the shark did, certainly.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表