剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
抱歉
坏了
试了几次都一样
但这最后...
该死
德克·简特里
卢克斯·杜约悼念表演
我们不会让你离开
前情提要
Previously on
《全能侦探社》
"Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency"...
- 别碰我 - 托德告诉了阿曼达真♥相♥
- Don't touch me! - Todd told Amanda the truth
其实他根本没得过家族遗传病...
about not having their family disease...
那个杀人泥娃娃巴特 仍想要杀了我
That homicidal dirt muppet, Bart, still wants to kill me.
我相信你
I believe in you.
做你该做的事情
Do what you're supposed to do.
我要杀了德克·简特里
I'm gonna kill Dirk Gently.
而我成功破案了
Oh, and then I solved the case.
无限能源装置是个时光机
The Unlimited Energy Device is a time machine?
似乎是一个很令人困惑的时间循环
It was a sort of confusing time loop.
我在某些事情上 也撒了谎
I also sort of lied about a couple of things.
- 那是谁啊 - 那是你最好的朋友
- Who's that? - That's your best friend.
托德难以接受
Todd took it a little hard.
等这一切都结束了
After all this is over,
永远别再跟我说话
don't ever speak to me again.
谢天谢地 法拉赫逃脱了
Thankfully, Farah escaped.
我们要做的就是救出莉迪亚
All we have to do is save Lydia
把机器送回给过去的撒迦利亚·韦伯...
and send the machine back to Zackariah Webb in the past...
并且结束时间循环
...and close the time loop.
好吧
Oh, right.
德克
Dirk!
该死
Oh. Shit.
兄弟们 你们嗅到了吗
Now, you guys smell that?
什么
What?
- 怎么了 - 坏事发生了
- What's wrong? - Something bad happened.
天哪
Oh, God.
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
里默
Rimmer!
蠢货
Idiots!
你死定了
You're dead! Gah!
- 艾斯特维斯 - 该死
- Estevez! - Shit!
法拉赫·布莱克
Farah Black?
你现在跟他们是一伙的了 放下武器
You're with them now? Drop your weapon.
你要抓的是他们 我们是一边的
They're the ones you want. I am on your side.
- 根本就没有分边 - 你...
- There are no sides. - You're...
- 立刻放下武器 - 你搞错了
- Drop the gun now! - You're making a mistake.
你拿枪指着一名警员 放下枪
You pointed your weapon at a police officer. Drop it!
认真听我说
Just listen to what I am telling you!
五 四 三 二...
5... 4... 3... 2...
认真听我...
Listen to what I am...
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
该死
Damn it.
我解开谜团了
I solved the mystery.
别说话
Don't talk.
使劲按住这里...
Put some pressure right... right here.
天哪 托德
Oh, God. Todd?
他们已经走了 我们... 我们都会没事的
They're gone now, and we're... we're going to be okay now.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
做一名公主很难 但我喜欢挑战
It's tough to be a princess, but I like a challenge.
当人人都喜爱你时
How can you tell what love
该如何形容这种爱
feels like when everybody loves you?
有时 我感觉
Sometimes, I feel like
自己走进了其他人的梦中
I've walked into someone else's dream.
一切都是有关联的
Everything is connected.
巴特 我找着衣服了
Hey, Bart, I got clothes.
是一个严酷而不争的事实
It's a cold, hard fact.
我只能找到这个了
This is all I could find.
从楼下偷来的 所以...
I stole it from downstairs, so...
能生活在这么美好的世界 真幸运啊
I am really lucky to live in such a beautiful world.
- 巴特 - 你急什么
- Bart. - Why are you in such a hurry?
我们有地方要去...
Well, we got places to go...
不是吗
right?
一切都是有关联的
Everything is connected.
也许我们可以坐在这里 看看电视
Maybe we could just stay here and watch the TV.
他们在播放节目时 会插播这些短片
They got these shows in between shows
展示可以在商店中买♥♥到的东西
that show you things you can buy in a store.
- 广♥告♥ - 对
- Commercials? - Yeah.
真的太棒了
They're terrific.
好吧
Okay.
就好像某天早上你一觉醒来 突然...
It's like you wake up one morning and suddenly...
广♥告♥就是这样
Commercials it is.
哥哥是个同性恋
...your brother's gay.
突然 你的父母都很讨厌你
And suddenly, your parents hate you
而哥哥是个同性恋
and your brother's gay.
一切都是有关联的
Everything is connected.
如果没办法做一名公主...
If you can't be a princess...
我从未有过意外
I never had a surprise before.
我枪里还有两颗子弹
I only got two bullets left, eh?
我浑身还是疼
I still hurt all over.
- 也许... - 巴特... 两颗子弹
- Maybe... - Bart... two bullets.
不是吧
Seriously?
这就是你的借口吗
And that's your excuse?
我见过你一挥手 就杀掉了一个人
I saw you kill someone by waving at them.
你对我说过的那些话
All that stuff you said to me
有关人生 目标 一些事情...
about life and purpose and stuff...
你觉得也许意外也是件好事
you think maybe surprises are good sometimes?
比如 可能有些出乎意料的事情
Like, there could be such a thing
能帮助到你
as a surprise that helps you?
是的
Yes.
我相信
I do.
是啊
Yeah.
那些没能杀死你的 通常会令你...
What doesn't kill you, you know, usually makes you...
令你伤得很重 哭得很惨
Makes you hurt real bad and makes you cry?
令你变得更强
Makes you stronger.
是...
It's...
是啊
Yeah.
肯 我觉得你说得很对
I think you're right, Ken.
我想要知道那两颗子弹 将何去何从
I think I want to see where those two bullets go.
好的
Okay.
我打赌 如果你打开那扇门
You know, I'll bet that, if you head out that door
踏上征程 就会弄清的
and start walking, you'll find out.
你救了我
You saved me.
别再说了
Don't rub it in.
这次我们要怎么逃出去呢 对吧
How are we gonna get out of this one, right?
又是另一个疯狂的...
Just another crazy...
处境
situation.
法拉赫...
Farah...
你被绑♥架♥的那晚
the night you were kidnapped,
你敲门时 其实我就在门后
it was me behind the door you were knocking on.
我... 我没让你进来...
I... I didn't let you in, and...
我当然知道
I know that, obviously.
你知道
You knew?
托德 我不可能忘记我敲了哪扇门
It's not like I forgot which door I knocked on, Todd.
是我的错 我拿着枪
It's my fault. I had my weapon drawn.
好吧 但是...
Well, right, but...
我们第一次见面那晚 你... 你救了我
When I met you that first night, you... you saved my life.
当我知道那是你家时
By the time I realized that was your door,
已经很了解你了 所以明白
I knew you well enough to understand why
那晚你没开门的原因
that door did not open that night.
是我的错 我...
It was my fault. I...
一开始就不该去那里
should never have been there in the first place.
看到了吧
See?
你也知道...
You also knew...
一件事
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表