剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Or, not nice,
但是你似乎是个普通人 好吗
but you seem like a guy, okay?
你似乎是个普通人 但我不能帮你
You seem like a guy, but I can't do this.
我是个谋杀嫌疑犯 好吗 我破产了
I'm a murder suspect, okay? I'm broke...
很快 钱对你就不是什么问题了 托德
Money won't be a problem for you soon, Todd.
你怎么知道
How do you figure that?
既然我都和你说了 你正在参与破案
Now that I've told you you're working the case,
你就在参与破案
you're working the case.
冥冥之中你已经参与其中
The universe will make you a part of this
不管你愿不愿参与
wether you are accomplice or not.
现在你已经是调查很重要的一部分
You are now a vital part of the investigation.
所以谁付我工钱 你吗
Well, so who's going to pay me. You?
可能不是
Probably not.
但是你会参与调查
But you will investigate,
即使这非你本意
even if you don't mean to,
而且你会有报酬的
and you will be compensated,
虽然严格来说 不是你挣到的
even if you haven't technically earned it.
不
Oh, no.
这下事情麻烦了
Things are about to get ugly.
按兵不动
Stay frosty.
这是什么
What's this?
"梦魇计划"
"Project Incubus."
见鬼
Shit!
你这个愚蠢的叛徒床板
Stupid traitor bed!
我受够桌游了
I'm sick of the games!
抵♥制♥象棋 抵♥制♥跳棋 抵♥制♥大富翁
No chess, no checkers, no monopoly!
这是什么
What is this?
发生了什么事
What is happening?
无赖三人帮
The Rowdy 3!
我们上
Let's go!
可是他们有四个人
There are four of them.
我当然知道
I'm wildly aware.
他们是冲你来的 对吗
They're after you, right?
拜托 德克 拜托你走吧
Come on, Dirk, please go!
- 不 - 拜托你 走吧
- No. - Please, just go!
坏消息上门啦
Bad news delivery!
你好
Hello!
这他妈的又是搞什么新花样
What the hell is this new shit?
大D要来管事了
Big D is gonna take care of business!
听着 我这个人的直觉有很多种
Listen, I am a person of varied intuitions.
对很多事都有丰富的感知
I have a lot of feelings about a lot of things.
而且一般不会错 但也很少全对
And they're rarely wrong, but also rarely completely right.
我的直觉就是这样
That's the nature of the situation,
我们必须接受这个事实
that's a reality we're going to accept.
接受了吗 是 不是 都没关系
Accepted? No? Yes? Doesn't matter.
现在有四人人拿着棒球棍
There's four men with baseball bats
从楼梯上来准备毁了你的公♥寓♥
headed up the stairs right now to wreck your apartment!
- 不 不 不 - 不 托德 别这样...
- No, no, no, no! - No, Todd, no! No. Please...
我才不想被卷进去呢 拜托 你还是走吧
I don't want to be a part of this. Please, Just go!
叮咚
Ding dong.
我们可不是专家
We are not professionals!
在撕下你的面具丢进垃圾桶之前
Before we tear it out your face and throw it in a dumpster!
救命
Help!
到处都是垃圾 搞什么...
There's garbage everywhere! What the...
电视
Television!
我受够这些破事了
I have had enough of this shit.
天哪 这是在逗我吧
Jesus, you gotta be kiddin' me.
有人持枪
We got eyes on a gun,
- 申请支援 在515号♥... - 增员在哪
- require backup at 515... - Where is backup?
里奇利街515号♥申请支援
Request backup at 515 Ridgely Lane.
多里安要来教训你们了
Dorian's gonna kick your ass!
见鬼 一号♥目标有危险
Shit, Alpha is in danger.
该我们出场了
We're live.
准备好枪
Lock and load.
好的 给你枪
Okay, Lockers.
不
No.
我都东西都...
Everything I own...
不
No...
为什么
Why?
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
说来话长...
It's complicated...
我的租金呢 托德
Where's my rent, Todd?
你们把这个地方怎么了
What did you guys do to this place?
那些家伙是谁
Who were those guys?
你觉得他们能吓到我吗
You think they intimidate me?
多里安 听着 我...
Dorian, just listen, I...
我不听 已经太迟了 没人能耍我
No, it's too late, nobody makes a fool out of me!
什么 你觉得我很蠢吗
What, you think I'm stupid?
告诉我 你有办法让我们摆脱这个困境
Tell me you have some kind of way out of this.
抱歉 我只擅长让我们陷入困境
I'm sorry, I'm very good at getting in to situations.
我并不知道怎么摆脱他们...
I've often found I have more trouble getting out of them...
德克 你闭嘴
Dirk, shut up!
闭上你的嘴
Just shut up!
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
我警告过你
I warned you!
再见了 你这个偷...
Bye-bye, you thieving mother...
有枪声 有枪声 快行动 快行动
Shots fired! Shots fired! Let's go! Let's go!
我们走
Move out!
停停停 不许动 不许动
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Freeze! Freeze!
- 不许动 - 不许动
- Freeze! - Freeze!
- 放下枪 - 不 你们放下枪
- Drop the gun! -No, you drop the gun!
- 不许动 - 放下枪 放下枪
- Freeze! - Drop it! Drop it!
- 我们是FBI - 放下你们的武器
- FBI! - Drop your weapons!
- 放下 - 不许动
- Drop it! - Freeze!
你们这什么情况
What is going on?
快点找到我啊
Find me!
快点找到我啊
Find me!
我就在这呢
I'm right here!
现在什么情况
What now?
你可以走了
You're free to go.
暂时的
For now.
真的吗
Really?
犯罪现场调查结果显示
Scene test saying
这起案件是次意外
the death looks like an accident.
目前看来是
For now.
好消息是FBI在多里安·奥兹曼家部署了监控
Good news is FBI had surveillance on Dorian Ozman's house.
真的
They did?
为什么
Uh... Why?
显然 他贩卖♥♥数量惊人的毒品
Apparently, he sold a really incredible amount of drugs
给一群数量惊人的买♥♥家
to an astonishing number of people.
所以 我不是嫌疑犯
So, I'm not a suspect in anything?
你是一位相关人员
You're a person of interest,
永远都是
Permanently,
尽管你未必是
Even though you're not necessarily
一个有趣的人
an interesting person.
后面那句话很多余
That feels unnecessarily rude.
警方会决定
The police will determine
到底该怎么对待你
the proper levels of antagonism
一个牵扯进
toward a man now connected
有四具尸体
to four dead bodies
两起不同案件的人
in two separate cases.
"不要离开这个镇子"的命令 仍然有效
The "do not leave town" order is still in effect.
不要离开这个镇子
Do not leave town.
嘿 你不应该到下面来
Hey, you're not supposed to be down here.
你是埃尔马诺·帕拉西奥斯
Hermano Palacios?
嗯 是我
Um... Yes?
你找到小猫咪了吗
Did you find a kitten?
你说什么
What?
在顶层套房♥里
In the penthouse,
你找到小猫咪了吗
did you find a kitten?
小猫咪 听着 我不知道你在说什么
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表