剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
What could've caused that?
雷击
Lightning strike.
这可能吗
Did that happen?
没有 我们连避雷针都检查过了
Nope. We even checked the lightning rods.
他们还用避雷针
They still have lightning rods?
有雷就有避雷针
As long as they have lightning.
保安当时在哪里 兹莫
Where was the security, Zim?
帕特里克·斯普林身边总是有保镖
Patrick Spring always rolled with bodyguards.
我们应该再和法拉赫·布莱克聊聊
We should talk to Farah Black again.
莉迪亚一失踪 我们就拿到了她的档案
We've got her on file from when Lydia first went missing,
就是她
right here.
已经试过了
Already tried.
找不到她
No answer.
这关系到莉迪亚
This is connected to Lydia.
肯定有关系 对吗
It has to be, right?
富家女和父亲发生争执
Rich girl gets in a fight with her father,
然后失踪
goes missing
不到一周后 父亲就去世了
less than one week later, he's dead?
也许只是巧合
Could be a coincidence.
那也太荒谬了
That would be ridiculous.
就像天花板上的咬痕吗
Like bite marks on the ceiling?
就像天花板上的咬痕
Like bite marks on the ceiling.
你找到什么线索了吗
What did you got there?
我一直在找录像带里那个戴猴子面具的人
I've been trying to find Monkey Mask on the tapes,
看看能否追踪到他进房♥间的过程
see if we can trace his progress to the room,
但看起来 他似乎很清楚摄像头的位置
but it seems like he knew where the cameras were.
或者 他之前一直待在旅馆
Or he was already staying in the hotel.
但我的确发现了一件有趣的事情
I did find one thing kind of interesting, though.
那是谁的狗
Whose dog is that?
拜托 放轻松 享受一下吧
Come on, relax, enjoy the ride.
我们会成为很好朋友的
I think we will be great friends.
我已经发现 我们有许多共同点
I can already tell we've got oodles in common.
我们俩都喜欢吃东西
We both like, um, eating,
喜欢呼吸
breathing.
我们都能走路
We both can walk.
听着 我们可以好好利用下这些共同点
Listen, there's an ocean of commonalities here for us to draw on.
为什么多里安知道你的名字呢
Why does Dorian know your name?
谁
Who?
没错 我今早和他聊过
Oh, right, I was talking to him this morning.
聊什么呢
About what?
聊你在里奇利大街上的公♥寓♥
Your apartment building, the Ridgely.
那地方历史悠久
Fascinating history, that place.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是个侦探 全能侦探
I'm a detective, a holistic detective,
我就提前回答了 没有
and before you ask, no,
我不再和中情局合作了
I'm not with the CIA anymore.
全能...
A holistic...
什么是"全能侦探"
What is a "holistic detective"?
很高兴你能问我这个问题
I'm very glad you asked me that,
你...
Mister...
你叫什么来着
What's your name?
托德
Todd.
很高兴你能问我这个问题 托德
I'm very glad you asked me that, Todd.
"全能"这个词
The term "holistic"
是指我的信条
refers to my convictions
我认为 所有事物间都具有
about the fundamental interconnectedness
基本的相关性
of all things.
我就不会去研究
I should not concern myself
那些琐碎的东西 例如 指纹粉
with such petty things as fingerprint powder,
口袋里的绒毛碎屑
Telltale pieces of pocket fluff
以及愚蠢的脚印
and inane footprints.
你是个连线索都不找的侦探
You're a detective who doesn't find clues.
这听起来
That sounds,
有点疯狂
you know, insane.
我统观全局
I see the solution to each problem
从中寻找
is being detectable
解决问题的方案
in the pattern and web of the whole.
我们着对物质世界理解很粗浅
The connections between causes and effects
而因果之间的关系
are often much more subtle and complex than we,
远比我们理所当然的猜想
with our rough and ready understanding
更为微妙
of the physical world,
和复杂
might naturally suppose.
天哪
Man!
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
不好意思
Sorry.
新车
New car.
你说过 这不是你的车
I thought you said this wasn't your car.
那和它是新车有什么关系
Doesn't mean it isn't new.
很高兴 你决定陪我来这里
It was good you decided to come with me.
我可没有决定任何事
I didn't decide anything.
你当时说如果我不走 你就杀了我
You said you'd kill me if I didn't come.
你至少决定了 宁愿陪我来
Well. You decided it would be better
也不愿去死
to come with me than die.
真是很贴心
That was nice.
我们得停下来加个油
We gotta stop for gas.
但... 你并不需要加油
But... You don't need gas.
这是直觉
Call it a hunch.
嘿 去车顶上
Hey, hi ho hey, get up on the roof.
去车顶上
Get up on the roof
这样我回来前 都能看到你
where I can see you till I get back.
车顶上
The roof?
这样看起来会不会很可疑
Won't this look suspicious?
可疑
Suspicious?
肯 你可真逗
Ken, you're a riot.
你刚刚杀了一个人吗
Did you just kill someone?
我可是个杀手
I'm an assassin.
这就是我的工作 杀人
That's what I do, I kill people.
你之前没有注意到吗
You didn't notice?
有人雇你来这里吗
You were hired to come here?
不 我是个全能杀手
No, I'm a holistic assassin.
一个什么
A what?
一个什么
A what?
"全能"是指 所有事物间都具有
"Holistic" is the fundamental interconnectedness
基本的相关性
of all things.
我并不像别人那样
I don't do your whole deal
用狙♥击♥枪♥ 下毒
with sniper rifles, poison,
或者被雇佣
or getting hired.
我想杀谁就杀谁
I just I kill whoever I feel like killing all day,
如果我杀了他们 他们就是我的目标
and if I killed them, they were my target.
因果之间的关系
The connection between cause and effect
远比我们理所当然的
is much more, you know,
猜想
subtle
更为微妙
than you would otherwise think.
我的意思是
I mean...
你很难相信
You wouldn't believe it.
事物 他们... 他们成对出现
Things, they... they double up.
他们并行
They parallel.
每件事情都十分混乱 但它...
Everything is chaos, but it...
它却同步发生
It's synchronized?
就像某件事总是准备好
It's like there's always something ready
去复♥制♥自己一样
to mirror itself,
生命在不断地向内旋转
life endlessly turning inward.
不要误会我...
Don't get me wrong...
但这听上去就像滥杀无辜
But that just sounds like a murder spree.
我从来没有杀错过人
I've never killed the wrong person.
尽管 我确实杀了很多人
I have killed a lot of people, though.
上车吧
Get in the car.
看到了吗
See?
我都没有要求你去加油
I didn't even ask you to do that,
而你就像个助手一样自己去加了
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表