剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
又是另一个房♥间了
It's another one of those chambers.
这里的某个地方 肯定还有一扇门
There must be another door down there somewhere.
等等 托德 万一还有一台杀人机器怎么办
Wait, Todd, what if there's another killer machine?
我们不能这么草率地走进去...
We cannot just walk blindly into it like...
我们不能就这么草率地走进去
We can't just walk blindly?
你居然会这么说
You're saying this?
快点 不管斯普林家是否愿意
Come on, I'm getting out of here,
我只想尽快走出这里
whether the Spring family likes it or not.
托德
Todd?
你和你哥哥很亲近嘛
You're close to your brother.
我俩是亲戚
We're related.
而他和德克·简特里很亲近
And he's close to Dirk Gently.
"亲近"有些过头吧
"Close" might be pushing it.
为什么托德要偷我们的狗
Why did Todd steal our dog?
你是嗑药了吗
Are you high right now?
你哥哥跟一个通缉犯走得很近
You know, your brother is yea-close to a warrant,
那么你肯定也一样
and, really, so are you.
帮助 教唆
Aiding. Abetting.
很有可能
Probable cause.
的确
You are.
你的确是嗑药了
You are high.
你好 阿曼达
Hello, Amanda.
一切都好吧
Everything okay?
应该吧
I think so.
- 他问你什么了 - 我可不想虚报
- What did he ask you? - I'm not gonna lowball this.
但他真的非常奇怪
He's being really weird.
跟我出来
Join me outside.
女生 我想我们...
Ma'am, I think we'd...
跟我...
Join me...
出来
outside.
你没有...
You don't get...
你到底想知道些什么
What's your interest here?
女士 应该是我问你问题
Ma'am, I should ask the questions.
- 帕特里克·斯普林的案子 - 是的
- The Patrick Spring case? - Yes.
- 托德·布罗茨曼是嫌疑人 - 是的
- Todd Brotzman's on your radar. - Yes.
你才知道他有个妹妹
First time you ever knew about his sister?
是的 请你不要用这种语气跟我说话
Yes. You're gonna need to lose the tone.
我没办法很好地回答...
I don't respond well to...
- 你的保险栓没关 - 什么
- Your safety's off. - What?
枪放错边了
Wrong side.
枪套戴在了身后
And your holster is on backwards.
该死
Oh, shit!
你...
You...
你真是太酷了
You're so cool.
在嫌疑人住处徘徊
Loitering at a suspect's residence?
在无人监督的情况下 对其进行审讯
Unsupervised interrogation of a suspect?
你的搭档呢
Where's your partner?
你到底是谁
Who are you... really?
斯普林死后 当我第一次得知
You know, when I first read you were Spring's bodyguard,
你是他的保镖时 我以为你会对我们
when he died, I assumed you were going to be
有很大帮助 但你知道吗
a lot of help to us, but you know what,
我明白了
now I see it.
我终于明白 你无法在政♥府♥任职的原因
Now I see what stopped you from going the agency route.
心理因素
The psychological portion.
我... 我只是...
I... I was just...
小心谨慎 对吧
Being careful, right?
如此小心谨慎
The same type of being careful
也是你被特种部队 联邦调查局
that led to you being refused entry into the Army Rangers,
海军情报局拒绝的原因
the FBI, Naval Intelligence.
偏执 恐慌 情绪不稳定
Paranoid, panic prone, unstable.
天哪 你刚刚是在袭击一名联邦探员
Christ, you just laid hands on a federal agent!
你需要帮助
You need help.
我... 你不能...
I... You don't even...
听着 那些情况非常复杂
Look, those situations were complicated,
并且...
and just...
快点把枪还给我
Give me back my goddamn gun right now,
这样我就不逮捕你
and I won't have you arrested.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy here.
如果事情变得越来越混乱
If things get any more confusing,
可以打电♥话♥给我
give me a call.
或许我们可以一起理一理
Maybe we can untangle this together.
托德 你真的没必要这么着急
Todd, there's really no need to be in such a rush.
- 我不着急 - 不 你很着急
- I'm not rushing. - Yes, I think you are.
小心使得万年船
Caution is definitely the order of the day.
好吧 问题来了
Okay, that's a problem.
很好 我们没有被墙包围住
Okay, walls not closing in. That's good.
肯定有办法离开这里
There has to be a way out of here.
托德...
Todd...
- 这是什么 - 不 别碰它
- Oh, what is this? - No, don't touch that.
别碰它 还不知道这是什么
Don't touch it. You don't know what it does.
它可能很重要
Well, it might be important.
但这一切都是陷阱 好吗
Except everything is a trap, okay?
真是有趣 一只犀牛
Oh, interesting, a rhino.
一只犀牛
A rhino?
有扇门 我们快走吧
Oh, it's a door! Let's go.
别 别 等等 托德
No, no, look, slow down, Todd.
我们需要静下来 好好考虑一下 好吗
We should just think about this and take a minute, okay?
- 不 托德 - 你到底想怎样
- No, just... Todd! - What is your deal?
明明是你不断将我
You're the one who keeps
卷入到这些事件当中
dragging me into these situations, and then,
现在有大♥麻♥烦了 你却一反常态了
when shit hits the fan, you fall apart.
我又不知道事情会发展成这样
It's not like I know things are going to end up this way.
好吧 可能我知道个大概 但是...
Okay, maybe I should see a trend, but...
听着 德克 是你一直害我卷入这些事情
Look, Dirk, I'm just trying to deal with the realities
我只是想解决他们
that you keep dragging me into.
是你爬了围栏 转动了曲柄
You climbed a fence, you cranked a thing,
然后 掉了下来
you fell into the... the thing.
不要扭曲事实好吗
Let's not reinvent the truth.
我才没有爬上围栏
That fence was not climbed,
只是狠狠地抚摸了一下
just... ambitiously fondled.
还不是你害我落到这种地步的 是不是
You created this situation... yes, no?
是
Yes.
我们刚刚差点死了
We almost just died.
差点被压死
We almost just got crushed to death.
所以别再开玩笑了 就承认吧
So stop making jokes and acknowledge that,
不要惊慌失措 请你尊重我 好吗
not in panic, but to me, as a person. Okay?
对不起 托德
I'm sorry, Todd.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 阿曼达需要我
Look, Amanda needs me,
你害我被困在这个死亡迷宫里
and you've trapped me in a death maze.
你一直称我为你的助手 我不会承认的
You keep calling me your assistant, and I'm not that,
但我就会帮你的
but I will help you if it means
这样我们就能逃出去 所以冷静点
getting out of here, so calm down.
- 我安心多了 - 太好了
- I feel reassured. - Excellent.
尽管你说了一个可怕的词 "死亡迷宫"
Yes, despite your use of the alarming term "death maze,"
看来你越来越轻车熟路了
I think you're getting good at this.
真的吗 挺好的
Wow, really? That's great.
很好 十分好
Good. Very good.
- 不客气 - 谢谢你
- You're welcome. - Thank you.
门被锁上了
It's locked.
那你以为呢
And you're surprised by that?
你最好别是在笑
I hope you're not smiling.
这么说 我哥哥还被困在五个街区外的地下
So, is my brother still in a hole five blocks away?
我不想留下你一个人
I don't want to leave you alone.
那个FBI探员还在他的车里
The FBI agent is still down there in his car.
我要确保你安全后 才能离开
I need to be sure of your safety before I can leave.
你哥哥到底做了什么
What did your brother do?
他没做什么亏心事
Todd didn't do anything.
那个FBI探员
The FBI
才不会无缘无故地找上门来
doesn't come knocking for people who didn't do anything.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表