剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
If they're in there, then they're in there.
这建筑违反了各种规章
Oh, this place has got all kinds of code violations.
你以为呢
You think?
你看过类似的涂鸦吗
You ever seen graffiti like this?
这样的疯子还是第一次见
This is some new kind of crazy.
这到底是什么地方 兹莫
What is this place, Zim?
别走散 保持安静
Hm? Stay close. Keep quiet.
行
Yeah.
该死
Oh, shit.
臭死了
Oh, that stinks.
天哪
Holy shit.
天哪
Oh, my God.
三十五具尸体
35 bodies.
整整三十五具
Like, 35 bodies.
给那个拒绝我们的警监瞧瞧
I want to see the captain stonewall this.
- 绝对是头条新闻 - 还是没信♥号♥♥
- This is headline news. - Still no bars.
都怪里面
It's got to all that
那些电子器材干扰信♥号♥♥
electrical stuff in there causing interference.
去拿无线电 叫些后援
Well, go, radio. Radio for some backup.
- 把法医小组叫来 - 好
- Radio for the entire forensic team. - Yeah.
妈的 把整个国民警卫队都叫来
God damn it, call the whole National Guard!
这下麻烦大了
There is gonna be trouble.
没错
Yup.
我都能闻到
I can smell it.
兹莫 我还是不能...
Zim, I just don't...
兹莫
Zim?
兹莫
Zim!
撑住 伙计
No, no. Come on, buddy.
撑住 坚持住
Come on, come on. Come on, come on.
我叫你趴下
I told you to stay down!
莉迪亚
Lydia?
兹莫 你还清醒吗
Zim, you with me?
快起来
Get you up.
你得起来 快点
You need to get up. Come on.
快点 他妈的 快点
Come on, God damn it! Come on!
挺住 兹莫 你听到了吗
Hang in there, Zim! You hear me?
跟我说话 伙计
Talk to me, buddy!
我们十分钟就能到医院了
Hospital's only 10 minutes away.
你听到了我的话吗
You hear me?
兹莫
Zim!
好了
All right.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no.
不 不 不 不 我去找人帮忙
No, no, no, no. We're gonna get you some help, man.
会... 会有人来帮我们的 好吗
We're... We're gonna get you some help, okay?
别这样 伙计 别这样
Don't do it, man. Don't.
救... 救回...
S... Save...
不要 兹莫 求你了
Don't, Zim, please.
救回莉迪亚·斯普林
Save Lydia Spring.
不
No.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
妈的 妈的
Shit, shit!
不要
No!
我们这样找不到它的
We're never gonna find her.
这... 这毫无意义
It's... It's pointless.
她肯定早走远了
She's long gone by now.
你毫无头绪的时候...
Have you ever felt directionless...
是不是感到束手无策
like you didn't know what to do next?
我以为这是你的事呢
I thought that was your thing.
"一切都是有关联的"
"Everything is connected."
没错
It is.
一切都是有关联的
Everything is connected.
但只有我能看出来
But only I can see it.
我不是灵媒
I'm not psychic.
但我的确... 有点本事
But I am... something.
我小的时候 对事物... 都有直觉
When I was young, I would get... intuitions about things,
通过直觉了解宇宙运行的方式
little hunches about the way the universe worked.
但它们从来都没...
But they never...
就像是在读另一种语言的东西
It was like reading in another language,
它的字母符号♥我都看不懂
like signs with symbols I didn't understand.
那你为什么
Well, then why don't you, you know,
不用直觉来保护自己...
use it to keep yourself safe or...
因为它不能这样
Because that's not how it works.
这些直觉从来都不帮我
The hunches don't help me... ever.
所以我就想 能不能试着
So I figured I might as well use them
用它来帮助别人
to try to help other people.
你是第一个
You're the first person
真正留在我身边 帮助我的人
who's actually stuck around and helped.
你是第一个像我朋友的人
You're the first person who's actually acted like a friend,
不管你承不承认
whether you acknowledge it or not,
而且 坦白地讲...
and to be totally candid...
我有点受不了你胡说八道了 托德
I'm a bit sick of your bullshit, Todd.
什么
What?
我希望你能别再说自己是个混♥蛋♥了
Well, I just wish you'd stop saying you're an asshole.
我觉得你不是 所以这很没意思
I don't think you are, so it comes off a bit cheap.
很没意思
Cheap?
你到底有没有听我说
Have you not been listening?
表现得像个混♥蛋♥
It's very easy to act like a jerk,
再到处喊
and then say,
"没错 我是混♥蛋♥" 这很简单
"Well, I'm a jerk, so that's that."
但这跟做狼人可不一样 对吗
But it's not like being a bloody werewolf, is it?
你只是在为你的借口找借口
It's just you making excuses for your excuses.
我没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
我身边总是
I am always surrounded
伴随着奇怪又吓人的灾祸
by bizarre and frightening states of disaster,
我一直都是一个人
and I am always alone.
就算你总说不是我的朋友
Even you keep saying you're not my friend.
但介于你是我接触过最近亲的人
But since you're the closest thing I've had,
如果你别再说自己是个混♥蛋♥了
I'd really appreciate it
我会很感谢你的
if you'd stop calling yourself an asshole.
好吧
Okay.
你说得对
You're right.
我们明天早上回去后
When we get back in the morning,
就解决帕特里克·斯普林的谋杀案
we'll solve the murder of Patrick Spring,
救回莉迪亚
save Lydia,
然后搞清楚那玩意到底是什么
and figure out whatever the hell that thing is.
我会告诉阿曼达真♥相♥...
And I'll tell Amanda the truth...
所有的事情
about everything.
还有 德克...
And, Dirk...
我是你的朋友
I am your friend.
你为什么要拿把刀
Why do you have a knife?
好吧
Okay.
姐们...
Dude...
见到你真高兴
I am so happy to see you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好 一团糟
No. Shit's crazy.
你想知道什么我都告诉你
I'll tell you whatever you want to know.
非常好
Excellent.
是 好 很好
Yes, okay, that's good.
好的 完美 非常完美
Okay, perfect, um... spectacular.
所以 你知道...
Uh, just so you're aware...
一切都在掌控之中
everything is under control.
一切都在...
Everything is under, uh...
- 你还好吗 - 当然
- Are you okay? - Uh, yeah.
听着 你跟你哥哥谈过了么
Listen, did you talk to your brother
或者 跟德克谈过
or, um, uh, Dirk?
没有 怎么了
No. What's going on?
我刚刚看见莉迪亚·斯普林了
I just saw Lydia Spring.
我看了你的报告...
I read your report...
但我想听一个更私人的解释
but I wanted a more personal account.
您不应该找我的上级吗 长官
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表