剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
It's hard to hear you through the comm in my ear.
我没用通讯器
I'm not talking to you through the comm.
我是直接和你说的
I'm talking right to you.
我瞄准了
Got a shot.
你瞄准了是什么意思
What do you mean, you've got a shot?
我要开枪吗
Do I take the shot?
别开枪...
Don't take the shot...
确认 开枪
Confirmed, taking the shot.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
整个行动都他妈
You are endangering
快被你毁了
the whole goddamn operation!
见鬼
Shit.
刚才到底发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
那些人是谁
Who were those guys?
车牌是军方的
Plates came up military.
会不会是 我们跟踪的这个人...
Is the guy we're tailing...
和另一个人见面 而这个人也被其它人
meeting up with another guy, who is also being tailed,
跟踪了
by... other people?
我让所有人失望了
I let everyone down.
愚蠢 愚蠢 愚蠢
Stupid, stupid, stupid!
我好无聊
I'm so bored.
我的生活糟透了
My life sucks.
过得不好 还是...
Is it bad, or...
不 今天还好一点
No, I mean, it was a little better today.
也许会越来越好
Maybe it'll keep getting better.
你之前是不是说有这种感觉的时候
Didn't you say that it started out feeling better
你的病情就好一点了
a little bit at a time when it happened to you?
是啊 好一点了
Yeah, a little bit,
但是...
but...
别担心
Don't worry,
我不会抱太大希望的
I'm not getting my hopes up.
还记得我们小的时候
Remember when we were little,
艾斯特姨妈的日子也有好有坏吗
when Aunt Esther would have good days and bad days?
是啊 我只记得不好的日子
Yeah, I just remember the bad days.
嘿
Hey,
我明天过来
I'm coming up tomorrow.
你在短♥信♥里说你没钱了
Your message said you didn't have the money.
这个...
Yeah, well...
我会想出办法的 好吗
I'll figure something out, okay?
我会解决的
I'll figure it out.
你似乎很紧张
You seem stressed out.
你那边没事吧
Is everything okay over there?
钱
Money!
不要离开这个镇子
Don't leave town.
还有 你被炒了
Also, you're fired.
不 我...
No, I...
一切正常
Everything's fine.
快点
Hurry up!
我已经在用最快速度了 好吗
I'm going as fast as I can, okay!
听着 你越催我做的越慢
Look, it's not easy doing this under pressure.
再说了 我从来没用过这种设备
Plus, I've never worked with this kind of rigging before!
反正你也没给我多少钱
It's not like you're paying me that much anyway.
这里是私人领地
This is private property.
不不不
No, no, no!
不 别过来
No! Stay away!
不
No!
来人啊
Somebody!
救命啊
Help me!
救命
Please!
天啊
Oh, God!
不
No!
求你...
Please...
德克·简特里 你死定了
Dirk Gently, you are a dead man!
谁... 谁是德克·简特里
Who's... Who's Dirk Gently?
你不是德克·简特里
You're not Dirk Gently?
不是
No.
什么 你在逗我吗
What, are you kidding me right now?
那你跑什么
Then why did you run?
你拿着大砍刀啊
You have a machete!
你还杀了雷
And you killed Ray!
为什么你不直接说"我不是德克·简特里"
Why didn't you just say "I'm not Dirk Gently?"
因为我不知道他是谁啊
Because I don't know who that is!
嗨
Hi!
你还在这里做什么
What are you still doing here?
那你在这是做什么
What are you doing here?
我住在这
I live here.
对 但你要去哪里
Right, but where are you going?
你不是说你丢了工作吗
Didn't you say you lost your job?
不 其实我没说过
No, I didn't say that, actually.
你怎么...
How did you...
我是个侦探 我在调查一个案子
I'm a detective. I'm on a case.
你在酒店工作过
You worked at that hotel,
也就是命案发生的地方
where the murders took place.
新闻里全写了
Been all over the news,
为了给那些还看新闻的人看
for people who still watch the news,
比如老人家 我只是偶尔看看
you know, old people, and me, occasionally.
我上电视了吗
Was I on TV?
你上了是件坏事吗
Would it be bad for you if you were?
不关你的事
None of your business.
也许关我的事呢
Maybe it is, though.
不 不关
No, it isn't.
- 你要去哪里 - 不关你的事
- Where are you going? - None of your business.
你都不知道我做的是什么事
You don't even know my business!
也许我是出租车司机呢
Maybe I'm a cab driver.
你刚才说你在调查一个案子
You just said you were on a case.
也许我有两份工作
Maybe I have two jobs!
离我远点
Leave me alone.
- 但也许... - 不
- But maybe... - No!
去哪里
Where?
去我妹妹家 行了吧
My sister's house, okay?
我载你一程
I'll give you a ride.
你还有别的选择吗
What's the alternative?
除非你有某种魔法修车机器人
Unless you have some kind of magic car-fixing robot.
不过 你没有
You don't, though.
我去你的公♥寓♥里看过了
I've seen in your apartment.
有一小时车程
It's an hour away.
时间 我嘲笑这个观念
Time, I laugh at the concept.
我可以轻松地花掉整天时间
I can spend a whole day without even trying.
嘿嘿嘿 你要去哪里
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Where are you going?
- 快走 快走 - 我的钱呢
- Let's go. Let's go. - Where's my money, huh?
我的房♥租呢 托德
Where's my rent, Todd?
托德 我的房♥租钱在哪
Todd. Where's my rent money?
小心 这不是我的车
Careful, it's not my car.
我的房♥租在哪里
Where is my rent money?
你给过我了吗 你觉得我像个会计吗
You paid me? Do I look like an accountant to you?
我像是知道你给了我多少钱的人吗
Do I look like I know how much you paid me?
见鬼 走走走
Shit. Go, go, go!
德克
Dirk!
保证他回来的时候带着我的钱
Make sure he comes back with my money!
搞什么...
What the...
他们打算把这案子转回重案组
They're going to bounce this case to Major Crimes
除非我们能找到一些
unless we can turn up something
与莉迪亚·斯普林有关的证据
to connect this to Lydia Spring,
而且是尽快找到
And I mean soon.
有人找到了那只小猫吗
Anybody find that kitten?
那个该死的人的猫...
With the bloody...
没有 但工作人员在顶层套房♥
No, but uniforms found a hole in a wall
旁边楼梯井的墙上发现了一个洞
in a stairwell adjacent to the penthouse.
直通电力系统
Went straight through to the electrical system,
某种脉冲把整个系统都炸了
some kind of pulse blew up the whole deal.
什么东西能弄成这样
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表