剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
You know, Todd,
我知道的一个道理是
something I've learned is that
当我回头的时候 就无法看到前面的路
when I'm looking behind me, I can't see ahead of me.
你是在说沉迷过去 会让我停滞不前吗
Are you saying that dwelling on my past is holding me back?
不 就是字面意思
No, I literally can't see over there
我看了后面就看不见前面
when I'm looking back there.
所以有你在这里真好
Which is why it's good to have you here.
两人一起 可以同时看到两个方向
Together, we can see in two places at once.
还想再挖点死人埋的不可思议的东西吗
Want to dig up some more weird crap buried by a dead guy?
这是世界上我最想做的事了
More than anything else in the world.
这和那个失踪的女孩有什么关系
What does this have to do with the missing girl?
我们有理由相信她最后被看到
Well, we have reason to believe
是和戈登·里默在一起
that she was last seen with Gordon Rimmer.
一个酒店服务员看到的
By the, uh, the bellhop.
没错 酒店服务员
Yeah, by the bellhop.
是的 就是托德·布罗茨曼
Yes, by Todd Brotzman.
托德·布罗茨曼
Todd Brotzman.
而且 我们刚刚和动物园的高级主管说过
Plus, we just spoke to the top zoo official
想去里默以前工作的地方看看
about getting into the building where Rimmer worked.
而且他们说动物转移单位
And they said the place, the Animal Transfer Unit,
- 被依法征用了 - 没错 被查封
- is condemned. - Yeah, locked up.
那里什么都没有
Nothing there.
他们说那里什么都没有
Nothing there, so they say.
你们不相信他们吗
And you don't believe them?
没错 我们是不相信他们
No, we don't believe them,
拜托 我们为什么不能进去看一眼呢
so please, why can't we just go inside, take a look?
听起来你们没有拿到搜查令啊
Well, it doesn't sound like you got enough for a warrant.
什么
What?
什么意思 在开玩笑吗
What is this... a joke?
戈登·里默被目击到与莉迪亚·斯普林在一起
Gordon Rimmer was seen with Lydia Spring.
就在第二天 他的房♥子付之一炬...
The very next day, his house burns down...
警♥察♥在废墟里找到一具尸体
they find a body inside.
他的狗出现在佩瑞曼大酒店的监控视频里
His dog was visible on a tape from the Perriman Grand!
是他的狗啊
His dog!
我们现在告诉你 我们查到了
And now we're telling you that we have access
他曾经工作的一栋废弃大楼
to an abandoned building where he used to work!
然后你跟我们说不能进去
And you're telling us we can't go inside?!
而且 动物管理中心从来没有
Plus, Animal Control never followed up
跟进鲨鱼失踪案
on that missing shark.
而且 动物管理中心...
Plus, Animal Control...
我不认同
I don't see it,
我觉得法官也不会认同的
and I don't think a judge will, either.
走吧
Move on.
什么情况
What was that?
刚才到底发生了什么
What the hell just happened to us?
我疯了吗
Am... am I losing my mind?
不 你没疯 我不知道
No, you're not losing your mind. I don't know.
也许他在帮重案组的蠢货打掩护
Maybe he's covering for some Major Crimes shit-fit.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们不能再浪费时间了
We're not wasting any more time.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
零件全都在这吗
Are we sure this is all of them?
拿来 拿来
Here, here.
这样的
Like this.
那样不对
That's the wrong... Oh, oh.
没错 好吧
Ah, yes. No.
我刚准备这么做
I was just about to do that.
你真是个好助手 托德
Tremendous assisting, Todd.
你觉得这是什么东西
What do you think this thing is?
可能是埃德加·斯普林的机器
Maybe Edgar Spring's machine,
那个无限能源装置
the Unlimited Energy Device.
真的吗
Really?
我不知道
I don't know,
但如果我们能用它交换莉迪亚·斯普林
but if we can trade it for Lydia Spring,
我觉得这应该是当务之急
I should think it's our top priority.
听着 德克 我一直想问你个问题
Listen, Dirk, I've been meaning to ask you something.
你有没有看到一些事
Do you ever, like... see things?
看到一些事
See things?
比如预知未来
Like visions of the future?
- 不 当然不能 - 好吧
- No, of course not. - Okay, right.
这听上去可能荒唐
This... This might sound crazy,
但是你给我这件衬衫时...
but when you gave me this shirt...
好吧
Okay.
我曾经见过这件衬衫
I've seen this shirt before.
听着 是在那天发生的
Listen, the day it all happened,
帕特里克·斯普林死的那天
the day Patrick Spring died,
我看到了一些东西
I saw something.
我看到了非常...
I saw something really...
小心
Look out!
该死
Oh, shit!
德克
Dirk!
杰德 住手 他抱着鲨鱼
Jed, get down! He's got the shark!
一只小猫和一条鲨鱼
A kitten and a shark.
小猫就是鲨鱼
The kitten is the shark.
托德...
Todd...
我觉得我们找到凶器了
I think we found the murder weapon.
没有发现"梦魇计划"的踪迹
No visual on the Incubus Subjects.
他们就在附近 我来解决
They're close. I'll handle it.
你在这望风
You watch from here.
我盯住那个妹子
Visual on the girl.
不要轻举妄动
Don't move.
明白
Got it.
今天是你的生日
It's your birthday!
沃格 弟兄们 我们得谈谈
Vogle! Boys! We need to talk!
马丁 我们谈谈吧
Martin, we need to talk.
你不该来这
You should not be here.
无赖三人帮不喜欢你
Now, the Rowdy 3 ain't got no use for you.
别激动
Simmer down.
你们想吓我 这样可不够
You're gonna have to do more than that to scare me.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut up with that shit!
你用那张嘴亲你妈妈吗 克罗斯
You kiss your mother with that mouth, Cross?
你知道你干过什么吗
You see what you did there?
你把自己逼进了一个尴尬的局面
You stepped yourself into a nasty situation.
你别再命令我们
You don't tell us what to do no more.
我没有命令你们 我只是想和你们谈谈
I'm not trying to tell you what to do. I just want to talk.
- 我们应该痛揍他一顿 - 格里普斯
- We should stomp his ass. - Gripps.
格里普斯 你的家人想你
Your family misses you, Gripps.
你的家人也会想你的
Your family's gonna miss you, too.
我们在等什么
What are we waiting for?!
是他 就是这个人
It's him! He's the guy!
给他点颜色看看
Let's stomp his ass!
沃格 那样太粗暴了 和成年人一样
That's very tough, Vogle. You sound like a real grown-up.
你... 你不可能再把我
You... Now, you ain't gonna put me and my Rowdy boys
和我的无赖兄弟们送回监狱
back in no cages, man!
我在试着拯救你们
I'm trying to save your lives.
这次不一样
It's different this time.
我们不会回到那个怪物动物园
We're not going back to no freak zoo!
放下武器
Drop the weapons!
你这是在干什么
What in God's name are you doing?
立刻放下武器 后退
Drop the weapons and back down now!
- 立刻放开她 - 什么
- Let her go now. - What?
放开她 放开她
Let her go. Let her go. Now.
- 我只是在试着控制局面 长官 - 不行
- Just trying to take control of the situation, sir. - No.
- 我们看到了 - 别以为我们看不到
- We see you. - Don't think we don't.
我们要抓住你
We're gonna get you.
闭嘴 后退
Shut up and back down now!
即使是你这种废物...
That's low...
这招也太低级了
even for your kind of scum.
别害怕 鼓手妹子
Don't be scared, Drummer girl.
我们会再见的
We'll see you again.
走吧
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表