剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
He told me he was going to cut my face off.
是的 内德就喜欢那样
Yes, Ned liked to do that.
有些人就是喜欢切了别人
Some people like to cut other people.
莉迪亚·斯普林在哪里
Where is Lydia Spring?
为什么你们要这样对帕特里克
Why are you doing this to Patrick?
我们对帕特里克·斯普林什么也没做
We are not doing anything to the man Patrick Spring.
他的能量
His energy...
释放到了宇宙中
out into the universe.
你们杀了他
You... you killed him?
他死了
He is dead.
这是事实 没错
That is a fact, yes.
而你是被雇来保护他的人
And you were the person hired to protect him.
在我看来
Him being dead
他的死是因为你的疏忽
seems to me an oversight on your part.
实际上 他的情况
In fact, it's quite the opposite condition
与你所希望的完全相反
of the one you would like him to be in.
小猫咪在哪里
Where is the kitten?
帕特里克·斯普林是如何同时出现在两个地方的
How was Patrick Spring in two places at once?
谁杀了这个人
Who killed this man?
她是不会开口的 艾德
She's not saying anything, Ed.
好吧 泽德 你来把她暴露在光里吧
Okay, Zed, will you expose her to the light?
好的 艾德
Yeah. Okay, Ed.
好吧 这里什么都不剩了
Well, nothing left here.
叫犯罪现场调查的人来清理吧
Call the crime scene guys to come and clean it up.
对了 谢谢你那天帮我打掩护
Oh, and thank you for covering for me the other day.
小事一桩
It's no problem.
我知道你有些事要处理...
I know you're going through some stuff, so...
我会处理好的 慢慢来
I'm figuring it out. Step by step.
韦尔德 我告诉你 离婚是很艰难
Divorce is hard, Weedle, let me tell you.
就像是完全变成了另一个人
It's like becoming a whole other person.
没错
Right.
塞米还好吗
How's it going with Sammy?
一言难尽 真的一言难尽
It's complicated. It's very complicated.
看看这是谁啊
Look who it is.
艾斯特维斯和兹莫菲尔德
Estevez and Zimmerfield.
- 男森 - 韦尔德探员
- Nathan. - Agent Weedle.
你们好
Hello.
知道你还在城里 真让我们如释重负
We were relieved you were still in town,
真担心你偷偷跑去查其它案子了
Worried you'd skipped out onto the next case.
多里安·罗斯利格特尔经营的贩毒圈子
Well, the opiate ring that Dorian Rothlighter was running still exists,
有他或者没他都还在
with or without him,
所以只要托德·布罗茨曼
so as long as your boy, Todd Brotzman,
仍然是你们案子的相关人员
remains a person of interest in your case,
那他也是我们的相关人员 对吧
I'd say he's a person of interest in ours, Right?
另一个人呢 发生了什么事
How about the other guy? What happening?
另一个人
The other guy?
德克·简特里
Dirk Gently?
上头发话说放了他
Word came from on high to let him go.
现役的国家相关人员
Active state interest.
什么 中♥央♥情报局吗
What, like, the CIA?
差不多吧
Something like that.
其实就是
Exactly like that.
你们俩调查失踪人口真是够忙的
You guys really have your hands for missing persons?
也许重案组也该来试试
Maybe major crimes should take a crack at it,
让你们俩休息一下
Give you two guys a break.
我们是为尸体的事来的
We're here about the bodies.
尸体 什么尸体
Bodies? What bodies?
有纹身的那两个人
Men with tattoos,
全身都是纹身
Heavy tattoos all over.
你们没有...
You didn't...
你们没有从帕特里克·斯普林的
You didn't transfer the bodies
案子里转移尸体吗
from the Patrick Spring case?
没有啊 我们要他门的尸体干嘛
No. What would we want with them?
- 我们不想要尸体 - 对 我们不想要
- We do not want bodies. - No, we don't.
所以你们是说 没有转移这回事
So you're saying there was no transfer?
FBI没有...
The FBI didn't...
我们得走了
We gotta go.
再见
Bye.
蠢货
Idiots.
蠢货
Idiots.
混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
重要的是那个女孩
All that matters is the girl.
帕特里克·斯普林已经死了
Patrick Spring is dead,
但我们还有机会救回莉迪亚 对吧
But we can still save Lydia, yeah?
那就是我们的工作
That's our job.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy!
我应该弄清楚车子的毛病了
Think I figured out your problem.
是汽化器的问题
It's this carburetor.
我应该能修好
I think I can fix it up,
但是... 得花点时间
But... It's gonna take a bit of time.
好的 太好了 谢谢你
Okay. Great, thank you.
我想问问你
You don't think there's a chance
你能不能 你懂的
that you could, you know,
帮我叫辆出租车
call a cab for me or...
或者之类的
something like that?
我们能碰见已经很走运了
We're lucky we met.
你好好看看 这路都没人走
Look at this. This road's empty.
很多人都死在这了
Plenty of people die out here.
哈哈 你说的对
Hah! Right.
不对 你不会的
No. You wouldn't.
或者说 你不会死 没人会死在这的
Or won't die. Nobody's gonna die ever!
有些人会死
Some people will die,
但那都是自然死亡
But that's just nature.
都是大自然的规则
It's all just nature.
我们能在这里一起享受大自然真是太好了
Isn't it great that we're out here in nature together?
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
你们是不是嗑药了
You guys on drugs?
没有
No!
叫出租 真的吗
A cab? Really?
还不如让他帮你叫一架私人飞机呢
Why didn't you just ask him to fly you in a private jet?
你想要葡萄干吗
You want some raisins?
不想
No.
还是来点吧
Yes.
我都二十四个小时没吃东西了
I haven't eaten for over 24 hours.
当我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a kid,
我曾是一个...
I was part of a...
我不知道是什么
I don't know what it was.
不过 还有几个和我一样的人
A few others like me, though.
和你一样的人
Others like you?
刺客
Assassins?
我不知道 我从来么见过他们
I dunno. I never got to meet 'em.
我只是听说过
I heard about 'em, though.
我有时候会想起他们
I think about them sometimes.
那时还有很多人跟我说话
Lot more people talking to me back then.
那么 谁是德克·简特里
So... Who is Dirk Gently?
他在梦里找我过
He came to me in a dream I had.
这个世界会给我前进的方向
The world will take me where I need to go.
我就像随波逐流的一片树叶
I'm like a leaf in the stream of creation...
直到我找到德克·简特里
until I find Dirk Gently,
不管他是谁 或者是什么
whoever or whatever that is,
找到他后 我就是条水虎鱼
And then I'm a piranha.
随波逐流的水虎鱼
In the stream of creation.
说到这 我真的该杀了这个家伙
Speaking of, I should really kill this guy.
不不不 等等 等等
No, no, no. Wait, wait...
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
- 怎么了 - 抱歉
- What? - Sorry.
我们不能杀了他
We can't murder him.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为他在帮我们
He's helping us!
好吧 如果你这么说的话
Okay. If you say so.
肯定有什么办法能让我们把莉迪亚带出去
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表