剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Kitten? Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
艾德 我都准备好了
All done down here, Ed.
你确定没看到一只小猫咪
You're sure you did not see a kitten?
糟糕
Crap.
他们也把我放出来了
They let me out, too.
一定是CIA的人干的
Must've been the CIA,
他们总是帮我摆脱这些麻烦事
always getting me out of things.
他们根本没提那该死的无赖三人帮
They didn't even mention the bloody Rowdy 3,
不过我猜一定是CIA不让他们说
but I guess the CIA must've told them not to,
这很合情合理
which makes sense.
你闭嘴 我不关心 滚远点
Shut up. I don't care. Go away.
要搭车么
Need a ride?
今天晚上有人死了
Someone died tonight.
他们就死在我们面前
They died right in front of us,
你不觉得难受吗
That doesn't bother you?
我觉得我之后会更难受一点
I think it might bother me more later,
当我不这么...
When I'm less...
什么的
Something.
你知道为什么多里安想要租金吗
Do you want to know why Dorian wanted the rent?
因为他疯了
Because he was crazy.
不 因为我偷走了他的租金
No, because I stole it from him.
但是 你说什么
Huh, but... what?
我很害怕 因为我知道阿曼达需要钱买♥♥药
I was afraid because I knew Amanda needed meds.
我也知道 不可能从酒店提前预支工资
And I didn't think I'd be able to get an advance at the hotel,
所以 我付给他了现金
So I paid him in cash,
再趁他不在的时候
I snuck around the back of his house
偷偷跑去他家里把钱偷回来
when he wasn't there, and I stole it back.
我以为他疯疯癫癫的发现不了
I thought he'd be too cracked out to notice,
没想到他发现了
He did notice,
还纠缠不休
and he wouldn't let it go,
现在他死了
and now he's dead.
这是...
Well...
要我说
To be honest,
他死了挺好的
That seems practical to me.
挺好的
Practical?
他开枪爆了自己的头
He shot himself in the head!
但你没事啊
But you're okay,
不是吗
Right?
我什么都没有
I have nothing.
我没有了公♥寓♥
I don't have my apartment,
也没有钱
I have zero money,
未来渺茫
I have no prospects.
无家可归
I'm homeless,
活在谎言里
and living a lie,
还是多重杀人案的嫌疑人
and I'm a suspect in multiple homicides.
好吧 你这么说出来
Well, when you put it like that,
感觉是挺惨的
It's pretty bad,
但我们还有个案子要解决
But we've got a case to solve.
一个女孩失踪了 他的父亲还被谋杀了
A missing girl, her murdered father,
很显然 还有更多的线索正在浮出水面
and, undoubtedly, more pieces falling into place...
我不是你的华生 蠢货
I am not your Watson, asshole!
我没空给人当跟班
I'm not available for side-kicking
去调查一些和我无关的事
on something I am not involved with!
托德
Todd.
我是一个一无所有的废物
I am my own messed up person,
还有收拾不完的烂摊子
with my own messed up problems!
- 不 你给我闭嘴 - 停下
- No, just shut up. - Stop.
- 你从来不知道闭嘴 - 停
- You never shut up! - Stop...
- 闭嘴 - 停下
- Shut up! - Stop!
你在绝望里挣扎太久了
You've been making choices out of desperation for too long,
显而易见
That much is obvious.
你在把你自己往死胡同里逼
You're backing yourself into a corner.
改变自己吧
Break the pattern.
掌控你自己的命运 托德
Take control of your life, Todd.
一旦你开始掌控自己的命运
The instant you take control,
有趣的事情就会发生
interesting things will happen.
我向你保证
I guarantee it.
不 你知道吗
No. You know what,
不 我现在真的
no, I don't want to hear all that
不想听你的废话
from you right now.
鸡汤留着自己喝吧
Keep the Hallmark Card.
停车
Stop the bus!
停车
Stop the bus!
停车
Stop the bus!
我...
I, uh...
你的狗
Your dog,
我把它带回来...
I brought...
它项圈上有地址
The address was on the tag.
过来...
Come here...
谢谢你
Thanks.
对 那是布罗茨曼
Yeah, that's Brotzman.
现在 我们要选出下一位获奖者
And we'll pick another winner tonight.
是的 每一分钟都是一个机会
That's right, every moment is an opportunity.
每一秒钟都能改变你的命运
Every second is a chance to change your life.
这是你的机遇
This is your big opportunity.
每个选择都是一个新的开始
Every choice is a new beginning.
在你生命中最微小的抉择
The smallest decisions in life
便可能激起最大的涟漪
can have the biggest consequences.
永远都不会太迟
It's never too late.
这就是你挽回一切的机会
This is your chance to fix everything.
现在
Now...
让我们看看
Announcing tonight's
今晚的万元午夜大奖花落谁家
$10,000 midnight pick!
中奖号♥码是...
The winning numbers are...
七
7...
四
4...
五
5...
十五
15...
零
0...
一
1...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表