剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Let's go!
马丁
Martin!
沃格
Vogle!
该死
God damn it!
她咬我
She bit me!
- 真是够了 - 什么
- That's enough. - What?
先生 我只是 只是想...
Sir, I was just... just trying to...
完蛋了
This is bad.
这下玩完了
This is very bad.
我们真的要这样做吗
Are we actually doing this?
对 我们就是要这样做
Yeah, we're actually gonna do this.
你说得太对了 他装腔作势得太可笑了
You're Goddamn right. He was acting awfully funny.
不对劲 特别不对劲
Something's wrong. Something's very wrong.
我们现在就得过去
We're gonna go there right now.
但这么做对吗
But is it the right thing to do?
为了莉迪亚
For Lydia.
如果她还活着
If she's even still alive.
你这么说什么意思
What kind of thing is that to say?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我一直在努力乐观一点 保持乐观
I'm trying to be positive here. Stay positive.
为什么他们不趁我们睡觉时
Why didn't they just kill us
把我们杀了 然后拿走地图
in our sleep and take the map?
我猜他们都不知道我们有地图
I don't think they even knew we had it.
他们只是在找这个机器
It was the machine they were after.
别动
Hold still.
为什么这些创口贴是粉色的
Why did they have to be pink?
你问那个厨师去 这是他车里的
Ask the cook. It's his jeep.
谢了 托德
Thanks, Todd.
虽然某人总说自己多么混♥蛋♥
You know, for someone who constantly talks
但你确实是个很好的朋友
about what an asshole he is, you're quite a good friend.
什么
What?
不是
No.
德克 我是个糟糕的朋友
No, Dirk, I'm a terrible friend.
是你强行把我当作朋友
You just, like... project that friend stuff onto me.
刚刚我盯着枪管的时候
You know what I was thinking about
你知道我想到了什么吗
when I was staring down the barrel of that gun?
子弹
Bullets?
阿曼达
Amanda.
如果我死了 就没有人来照顾她了
How, if I die, there will be no one to take care of her.
你是个称职的哥哥
You're a good brother.
不 我是个糟糕的哥哥
No. No, I'm a shitty brother.
我就是一混♥蛋♥
I'm a shitty person.
我一直在想 如果我现在死了
I was thinking about how, if I die right now,
我就没有机会
I'll never have the chance
弥补我对她造成的一切
to make up for all the stuff I've done to her.
你做了什么
Done to her?
托德 你们不是都患病了吗
Todd, I think with both of you sharing the disease,
你帮她是...
you supporting her has been...
我没有得病
I didn't have the disease.
我没得过逆感症
I didn't have Pararibulitis.
什么 那...
What? Then...
这病确实是家族遗传
It ran in my family.
我说谎了
I lied and said I did
这样我父母就会给我钱
so my parents would send me money
我就不用工作了
and I wouldn't have to work.
但为什么...
But why...
为什么不找份工作或...
Why not just... get a job, or...
我不知道
I don't know.
我已经记不清我第一次说谎的时候了
I can't even remember the first time I lied about it.
甚至再也不记得那时的我了
I don't even relate to that person anymore.
只是...
I just...
我不知道
I... I don't know.
真的不清楚
I don't know.
所以...
So...
当阿曼达真的患上逆感症了
when Amanda really got sick
而我却在装病...
with the disease that I was faking...
我意识到她比我更需要用到钱
I realized that she needed the cash more than me,
所以我就说病好了
so... I said I got better.
但已经太晚了
But it was too late.
我父母已经花光了积蓄
My parents had already run out of money.
但你支付了她的医药钱
But you support her.
但是...
But...
- 可能你... - 我做不到
- Maybe you... - I couldn't.
她以为她可以康复 就像我一样
She thinks I was cured of a disease that she actually has.
你知道她和我说过多少次
Do you know how many times she's told me
她是靠什么支撑着 寄托着
that's what gets her through the day,
度过每一天的
that's what gives her hope?
我怎么可以把她的希望夺走
How could I take that away from her?
所以...
So...
你的这个助手 朋友 无论是什么 德克
there's your assistant, friend, whatever, Dirk.
我是 而且一直都是 一个彻头彻尾的人♥渣♥
I am, and always have been a total and complete asshole.
小猫呢
Where's the kitten?
糟了
Shit.
小猫
Kitten!
小猫
Kitten!
小猫 小猫
Here, Kitten. Kitten!
巴特
Bart?
巴特 等等
Bart, wait!
我不想呆呆地傻等了
I'm sick of hangin' around like a coconut.
你在拖我的后腿
You're slowin' me down.
一直睡觉吃东西
All this sleeping and eating stuff
只会让你无心完成任务
distracts you from what you got to get done.
你到底...
Wh... Wh... What are...
你要去哪 你要干什么
What are you going? What are you doing?
看吧 开始吧
See? There we go.
等等 你想干什么
Wait. Wait. What are you doing?
我要杀了那家伙
I'm gonna kill that guy.
他是德克·简特里吗
That's Dirk Gently?
不知道 肯 杀了他就知道了
I don't know, Ken. Let's kill him and find out.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我以为我们达成共识了
I thought we got over this.
这可不像遇到雷德和飞车党一样
This is not like Red and the bikers.
你不能在这大马路上
You can't just kill some guy in broad daylight
光天化日之下杀人
in the middle of a crowded street.
这是我的使命 肯
It's what I do, Ken.
也是我所做的一切
It's all I do.
是上天的旨意
It's the will of the universe.
我明白
I know.
我明白
I know, okay?
但你不想坐牢 对吧
But you don't want to end up in jail, right?
如果你进了监狱
I mean, how are you going to fulfill your mission
你要怎么完成你的任务
to kill to Dirk Gently
杀掉德克·简特里
if you're locked up in a cell?
可能德克·简特里也在那里
Maybe that's where Dirk Gently is.
在女子监狱
In a women's prison?
你话太多
You talk too much.
喂 你个白♥痴♥
Hey! You! Dickhead!
过来
Come over here!
快过来
Come here!
听我说
Listen to me.
别和我争论 也别找借口
No more arguments, no more excuses.
不要阻止我 也别想妨碍我
There is no stopping me, no even slowing me down.
你再碰我 再碍事
You touch me again, you get in my way again,
我就把你脑袋扭下来
I'm taking your head off.
- 快叫救护车 - 我不知道
- Phoning 911 right now. - Okay, I... I don't know.
我需要裤子
I need pants.
这大门不是应该锁上的吗
I thought this building was supposed to be locked up.
查查车牌 对吧
Run the plates, right?
先检查一下里面
Let's check it out first.
万一有人呢
Whoa, what if they're in there?
有人就有人
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表