剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
15 年 前
3 天 前
拿枪的坏人
解开韦伯宅邸的谜团
语出《老友记》S07E05 指名称不同 但本质相同的东西
BGM:As Long As You Love Me by Backstreet Boys
《全能侦探社》
Previously on
前情提要
"Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency"
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
莉迪亚·斯普林是失踪人口
Lydia Spring is a missing person.
我和托德试图去调查
Todd and I attempted to investigate
莉迪亚·斯普林的绑♥架♥事件...
Lydia Spring's kidnapping...
我没有在调查任何东西
I am not investigating anything!
在那里 我们遇见了戈登·里默
Where we met Gordon Rimmer.
你
You!
我们偷了他的狗 然后换回了法拉赫·布莱克
We stole his dog and then traded it for Farah Black,
她是被谋杀的富翁 帕特里克·斯普林的保镖
the bodyguard of murdered billionaire Patrick Spring.
你为什么把我房♥子烧了
Why did you burn my house down?
我把你房♥子烧了
I burnt your house down?
- 德克 - 嗨 法拉赫
- Dirk? - Hi, Farah.
- 你认识她 - 我现在能杀了他吗
- You know her?! - Can I kill him now?
好的
Yes.
在树林里的奇怪女人
It turned out that weird woman
似乎是无敌的
in the woods was invincible.
有点吧
Sort of.
我是不会受伤的 上天不允许我受伤的
I can't be hurt, universe won't allow it.
我有逆感症
I have Pararibulitis.
会产生让你信以为真的幻觉
You actually have hallucinations that feel real.
既然你都得病了
If the disease is in you,
那去哪里不是得病
why does it matter where you go?
一切都是有关联的
Everything is connected.
你们好 兄弟们
Ah, hello, brothers.
新的连衣裤不错啊
I like the new jumpsuits.
很法♥西♥斯♥ 我很喜欢
Very fascist. I dig that.
这怎么回事 雷尼
What happened here, Rainey?
看起来像凶杀案
Looks like a homicide.
你还是叫我第一个躯体的名字 波力克斯
You call me by the name of my first shell, Pollux.
那是意味着你比我的职权大吗
Is that meant to give you power over me?
我只是接到命令
I was given an order to come down
两点的时候来处理这个烂摊子
to this shithole at 2:00 A.M.
我是原始的灵魂之一
I'm one of the original souls,
你不必告诉我要做什么
and you do not tell me what to do
就像我是街上的小混混一样
like I'm some kind of drone we found on the street.
我们不是平等的吗
Are we not all equals?
只是能量吗
Simply energy?
那是一个称自己为"至高灵魂"的人
That's big words from a guy who calls himself
会用的词吗
"The Supreme Soul"?
至少作为卢克斯·杜约
At least as Lux DuJour,
我尝试做些事情
I try to do something.
我尝试创造些东西
Hmm? I try to create something.
过去十年里
How many bodies have you been in
你换了多少个身体了 雷尼
in the last 10 years, huh, Rainey?
五十个
50? Hmm?
我在这里干嘛
What am I doing here?
这些都是什么 这些人是谁
What's this all about? Who are these people?
你的能量正在被重新指定
Your energy is being redesignated.
我们为神殿找到了一个新位置
We found a new location for our temple.
这个身体是钥匙
This body is the key.
和你的容器打声招呼吧
Say hello to your new vessel,
戈登·里默
Gordon Rimmer.
被重新指定
Redesignated?
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
这是为了我们的事业着想
It's what's best for our cause.
事业 没错
Cause? Right.
已经数十年了
You know, it's been decades,
如果你真的在乎我们的事业
and if you really cared about our great cause,
多年前
you would have found
你就本该找到埃德加·斯普林其他的机器了
Edgar Spring's other machine years ago.
你一辈子 都要待在这个人身体里
You've become addicted to this body, to this life.
你不能这样对我
You can't do this to me.
你不能让我违背自己的意愿
You can't swap me out against my will
进入一个死胖子的身体里
into some fat piece of shit!
我是个摇滚明星
I'm a rock star!
至高灵魂 求你了
Supreme Soul, please,
我正在做一张新唱片 你不能这样对我
I'm making a new album. You can't do this to me!
我是个摇滚明星 我是个摇滚明星
I'm a rock star! I'm a rock star!
我是个摇滚明星
I'm a rock star.
我是个摇滚明星
I'm a rock star!
我有防狼喷雾
I have mace.
该死
Holy shit.
你是莉迪亚·斯普林
You're Lydia Spring.
是你写了这封信吗
Are you the one that wrote this letter?
没错
I am.
你真的有答案吗
Do you really have answers?
没错
I do.
撒迦利亚·韦伯是谁
Who is Zackariah Webb,
他和我家有什么联♥系♥
and what was his connection to my family?
我的祖父怎么了
What happened to my grandfather?
谁杀了我妈妈
Who killed my mother?
我不认识撒迦利亚·韦伯
Zackariah Webb, I don't know,
但我知道你妈妈是怎么回事
but I do know what happened to your mother,
也知道你父亲那么害怕的原因
and I do know why your father is so afraid.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你为什么不进来呢
Why don't you come inside?
外面很冷
It's cold.
你喜欢卢克斯·杜约吗
Do you like Lux DuJour?
卢克斯·杜约是谁
Who the hell is Lux DuJour?
哎
Ouch.
带我去他的房♥子
Take me to the house.
你为什么藏在树丛后面
Why are you hiding behind that bush?
因为是我们烧了这里
Because we're the ones who burned the house down.
没错 但他们不知道啊
Yeah, but they don't know that.
你穿我的衣服挺好看的
My clothes look good on you.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks?
听着...
Listen, um...
我没有机会去...
I haven't had the chance to...
在桥上 和那只狗
You know, at the bridge, with the dog?
你...
You...
你当时很勇敢
That was brave of you.
你应该... 救了我
I guess you... saved me.
所以...
So...
挺好
Cool.
那你为什么要再烧一次这栋房♥子
So why did you burn down this house again?
好吧...
Well, um...
你说那伙绑♥架♥我的人
You said the guys who kidnapped me
认为你杀了帕特里克·斯普林
thought you killed Patrick Spring?
没错 当然没人知道到底怎么回事
Correct. Absolutely no one has any idea what's going on.
我和现场的警方谈了谈
I spoke to the police at the scene.
他们说了什么
What did they say?
"走开"
"Go away."
你是名侦探
Well, you're a detective.
你一直在搜集信息
You've been gathering information.
目前你找到了什么
What have you found so far?
我给了坏人我的电♥话♥
Well... I gave the bad guys my phone number.
你给了他们你的电♥话♥
You gave them your phone number?
- 为了自卫 - 电♥话♥给我
- In self-defense. - Give me your phone now.
等等 你在干嘛
Wait, what are you doing?
不不不 那是个馊主意
No, no, no. No, that's a bad idea.
噢 算了...
Oh. Come...
不是吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
喂
Hello.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表