剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
始于此 终于此
请救救她
遗体身份已确认是卢克斯·杜约
救救她 德克和托德
动物转换单位
《全能侦探社》
Previously on
前情提要...
"Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency"...
三个问题 一个答案
Three questions, one answer.
帕特里克·斯普林的遗嘱里留给了我们一张地图
Patrick Spring's will left us a map
带我们找到了一间实验室
which led us to a laboratory which may have belonged
可能属于他父亲埃德加·斯普林
to his father, Edgar Spring, or even
也可能属于房♥子的原主人 撒迦利亚·韦伯
to the original owner of the house, Zackariah Webb.
非常重要
Very important.
我们又从实验室得到了一张新地图 所以...
And now we've got a new map from the lab, so...
这是里奇利 这里就是这栋楼
That's the Ridgely. That's this building.
同时 阿曼达尝试离开房♥子
Meanwhile, Amanda's attempt to leave the house
却以奇异的方式与无赖三人帮相遇而告终
ended in a bizarre encounter with the Rowdy 3
在那她看见了一些... 东西
where she saw some... stuff.
这些其蠢无比的大活人
Stupidest Goddamn people alive.
有两个男人
There were two men.
我们杀死了一个 另一个还活着
One we released from his body, the other still lives.
FBI
FBI?
你想做一名秘密特工吗
How would you like to be a secret agent?
我是个摇滚明星
I'm a rock star!
一切都是有关联的
Everything is connected.
我的名字叫约瑟夫·韦尔德 是名FBI特工
My name is Joseph Weedle. I am an FBI agent.
你们不能对我这样
You can't do this to me!
长发公主 离他远点
Rapunzel, get the hell off him!
该死
Damn it!
好吧
All right.
别抱怨了 你和那具身体没什么关系了
Oh, stop whining. You were done with that body anyway.
把他丢进机器里
Put him in the machine!
你们在干什么 不能这么对我
What are you doing?! You can't do this to me!
给 来吧 我们开始 已经迟了
Here, come on, let's go. We're behind the clock here.
快 快
Go. Go!
蠢货
Idiots.
不 别...
No, don't...
永久地吗
In perpetuum?
永久地
In perpetuum.
好了 搞定了
Yeah, clear here.
- 兄弟 - 兄弟
- Brother. - Brother.
兄弟们
Brothers.
看 我就说会成功的
See, I told you it would all work out.
这个废弃的灵魂怎么办
What about the obsolete soul?
对了
Oh, yeah.
好吧
Mm. Well.
乖姑娘 乖姑娘
Oh, good girl. Good girl.
再见 韦尔德特工 抓住他 抓住他
Good-bye, Agent Weedle. Get him! Get him!
我能吃这个吗 这是什么
Can I eat this? What is it?
德克做的 别吃
Dirk made that. Don't eat it.
我能问个问题吗 我要问了
Can I ask you a question? I'm going to ask.
什么
What?
你的公♥寓♥ 以前可不是这样的
Your apartment... it did not used to look like this.
是啊 以前是完整的
Yeah, there was a whole... thing.
我发誓 你是世界上最可疑的人
I swear to God, you are the shadiest person in the world.
托德 托德 出来
Todd! Todd, come out!
法拉赫说她解开谜题了
Farah says she's solved the mystery!
我可没这么说
I didn't actually say that.
托德 出来
Todd, come out!
法拉赫说她没有解开谜题
Farah says she didn't solve the mystery!
天哪
Oh, God.
他们在等你吗
Are they waiting for you?
我想他认为自己在等我
I think he thinks he's waiting for me.
- 法拉赫呢 - 什么法拉赫
- What about Farah? - What about Farah?
伙计 你认真的吗
Dude, seriously?!
一个神奇的侦探和一个辣妹
A magic detective and hot chick
让你去和他们逛逛
want you to come hang with them,
而你却觉得这是最糟糕的事
and you're acting like it's the worst thing ever.
我不想把你牵扯进去
I don't want to drag you into it.
快扯我 我想被扯进去
Drag me. I want to get dragged.
我想保护你安全
I'm trying to keep you safe.
好了 托德 我们要走了
Okay, Todd! We're leaving!
他们要走了
They're leaving.
你会没事吧
You'll be okay?
你要走了吗 我会没事的
You're gonna go? I'll be fine.
- 我担心 - 我知道你担心 但...
- I worry. - I know you do. But...
我有你的电♥话♥ 还有德克的电♥话♥
I have your number. I have Dirk's number.
甚至有法拉赫的电♥话♥
I even have Farah's number.
我会没事的
I'll be fine. Ooh!
穿上你的"帅哥"夹克衫
Take your "cool guy" jacket.
你穿着很好看
You look good in it.
为什么
Why?
因为法拉赫 我明白那个样子
Farah. I see the looks.
样子
The looks?
你看她的样子 不是她看你的样子
You-her. Not her-you.
德克有一件夹克
Dirk's got a jacket.
她也有一件夹克 夹克小队 走吧
She's got a jacket. Jacket team, go.
我会待在这 把这里打扫干净
I'll stay here. I'll clean this place up.
- 真的吗 - 不 当然不
- Really? - No. Hell no.
嘿
Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
嘿 是我 等等
Hey! It's me. Wait up.
嘿
Hey.
刚刚找不到我的夹克了
Couldn't find my jacket.
所以才耽误了这么久
That's what took so long.
我刚刚和德克说
I was telling Dirk,
1978年 石油危机最恶劣的时期对吧
1978, height of the oil crisis, right?
埃德加·斯普林 帕特里克的爸爸
Edgar Spring, Patrick's father,
布下了他自己的电力网
buried his own power grid.
覆盖了三英里 称之为斯普林斯区
Three-mile radius, calls it Springsborough, and...
有一个电网 就在我们脚下
There's a grid. It's under our feet.
我们就在上面走
We're walking on it right now.
有人说他有一个无限能源装置
They say he had an unlimited energy device.
- 谁 - 埃德加·斯普林
- Who? - Edgar Spring!
你在听我说话吗
Aren't you listening?
他靠自己给这片区域 提供了三十年的电力
He powered this part of the city for 30 years, on his own.
大概电停了之后
Power went dark around the time
他就把韦伯的宅邸从政♥府♥那买♥♥回来了
he bought back the Webb Mansion from the government.
埃德加·斯普林怎么了
What happened to Edgar Spring?
没人知道 有人说他死了
No one knows. Some people say he died.
有人说他还在某个地方
Some people say he's still out there somewhere.
那你为什么不问帕特里克
Why didn't you just ask Patrick?
他从来不说
He never talked about it.
他的妻子 凯瑟琳被谋杀后
After his wife, Catherine, was murdered,
他彻底地和斯普林斯区
he totally removed himself from anything
断了关系
having to do with Springsborough.
我甚至都不知道这个地方
I didn't even know about this place.
那... 无限能源装置
So... the unlimited energy device,
是那些人找的机器吗
that's the machine those guys are after?
那些坏人 对吗
The bad guys, right?
坏人...
The bad...
没错 但直到现在 都没人发现
Yes, but no one ever found it. Until now.
- 你找到了吗 - 没有 但...
- Did you find it? - No. But...
我们找到了原理图
The schematic we found,
这是斯普林电力网的设计图
it's a layout of Spring's power grid,
包括了里奇利 只有一个接入点
including the Ridgely, with only one access point.
你们相信吗 有没有想过
And would you believe, could you ever for a second
那会在哪里
imagine where that would be?
因为就在这里
Because it's right here.
天哪 这玩意
Jesus Christ, this thing?
我每天上班都要路过这里
I drive by it every day on my way to work.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表