剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
How've you survived this long?
所以我才需要你啊
Well, that's why I needed you.
天哪 这太疯狂了
Ha! God, how crazy was that?
那些人完全就是疯子
Those guys are total nut jobs.
你觉得 是他们杀死了帕特里克·斯普林
Do you think they're the ones who killed Patrick Spring?
还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
这一切应该是有关联的 对吧
Well, it's gotta be connected, right?
我的意思是 也许是同一群人
I mean, maybe they're part of the same group.
酒店的那帮人
The guys at the hotel,
那些尸体...
The corpses...
警告斯普林的人...
The ones who warned Spring...
今晚那些人身上也有同样的纹身
They had the same tattoos we saw tonight.
这是有关联的
It is connected.
德克...
Dirk...
我明白了一些...
I saw something...
比那只狗更疯狂的东西 其他东西
crazier than the dog, something else.
我不知道该如何描述 但是...
I don't know how to describe it, but...
这是谁的猫
Whose cat is that?
犯罪现场出现的猫
Oh, it's the one from the crime scene.
那只人人都在找的猫
The one everyone's been looking for.
什么 等等...
What? Um, hold on...
德克
Dirk?
嗨 法拉赫
Hi, Farah.
你认识她
You know her?
我...
Well, I...
所以他们说 抓住了你的朋友
So when they said that they have your friend,
是指你的朋友
They meant your friend?
我们可不仅是认识
More of an acquaintance, really.
妈的...
Mother...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表