剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
什么
What?
我们认为里默交换了狗和莉迪亚的灵魂
We think Rimmer swapped the soul of the dog and Lydia
作为把柄
to use as insurance
以防在用人♥质♥交换机器时
in case Patrick Spring tried to screw him
帕特里克·斯普林做什么手脚
in the hostage exchange for the machine.
所以莉迪亚的灵魂在狗里
So Lydia's in the dog?
没错
Yes.
但我们能把她换回去 对吧
But we can put her back in her body, right?
德克能... 办到的吧
Dirk can do a... thing?
如果我们找到狗和莉迪亚
Well, if we get the dog, and Lydia,
以及他们之前交换灵魂的东西 那么...
and whatever they used to swap the soul, then...
没错 我们...
yes, we're...
我们对此持乐观态度
we're optimistic about that.
好吧
Okay.
阿曼达说
Amanda said
那些看起来是军队的人找过她
she was approached by men who seemed military.
- 该死 那是"黑翼" - 什么
- Shit, that's "Black Wing." - What?!
"黑翼" 是一个非现存的中情局计划
"Black Wing," it's a defunct CIA program
目的是找德克
that's after Dirk.
听着 现在有很多零碎的片段
Listen, there's a tremendous amount of moving pieces here.
我们目前无法把他们联♥系♥起来
We can't pin them all down now.
好吧 当然
Okay. Sure.
你和德克一起去斯普林宅邸 好吗
You need to get Dirk to the Spring Mansion, yeah?
我和阿曼达在那与你们会合
I'll get Amanda and meet you there,
但我必须先做件事情
but I have something I have to do here first.
德克在外面 你能载他吗
Dirk's outside. Can you drive him?
他不擅长... 开车
He's not good at... cars.
可以
Yes.
你开我的越野车
Take my SUV.
法拉赫 谢谢你
Farah, thank you.
我只想莉迪亚平安无事
I just want Lydia safe.
这是现在最重要的
That's all that matters now.
好吧 我们会让她复原的
Well, we're gonna make that happen.
或者其他类似的 当然
Or something like that, definitely.
托德 谢谢你
Thanks, Todd.
你... 你带武器了吧 或者其他装备
Are... are you armed, and whatever?
一直带着 你呢
Always. Are you?
什么 没有
What? No.
等等 你...
Wait, what are you...
藏好这个 必要时你可以
Don't let anyone see you have this
用它来重击对方的面部
until you punch them in the face with it.
好的 明白
Right, okay.
我本该把枪给你 但这样我就没武器了
I'd give you my gun, but then I wouldn't have one.
所以这是不可能的
That can never happen.
好吧
Right.
阿曼达
Amanda?
你在吗
Are you here?
老兄...
Dude...
破事不断地发生
shit has been going down.
你去哪了
Where were you?
凭着那张地图 你们找到什么了
What did you find out there, with the... the map?
我们...
Hey. We, um...
法拉赫超级奇怪
Farah is super weird.
你说对了
You were right,
你应该和她 比我想象中的
I think you have way more of a shot with her
- 更有希望凑成... - 我们必须...
- than I thought... - We have to...
我整晚都和她在一起
I spent all night with her,
她就像精神失常了一样...
and she is, like, this mega whackado basket case...
阿曼达 我们必须...
Amanda, we have to...
不是说她不好
Not that she's not great,
但是 我都不知该从何说起...
but, oh, I don't even know where to start...
我从没得过逆感症
I never had pararibulitus.
过去的一整天就像是...
the last 24 hours is just like...
什么
What?
我本不打算告诉你
This... this isn't how I wanted to tell you.
我只是...
I just...
我没办法再隐瞒了
I cou1dn't keep it a secret anymore.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
我从没得过逆感症
I never had pararibulitus.
不 你得过 你是在...
Yes, you did. What are you...
你在说什么 你当然得过啊
What are talking about? Yes, you did.
那你为什么辍学呢...
That's, like, why you dropped out of college...
不 我... 我辍学是因为挂科了
No, I... I dropped out because I was failing,
因为我从没上过课
because I never went to classes,
我希望把时间都花在
because I was trying to dedicate my time
"墨西哥葬礼"乐队上
to The Mexican Funeral.
听着 我不希望事情变成这样 好吗
Look, this... this isn't how I meant for this to happen, okay?
几年来 我一直想告诉你实情 但是...
I've wanted to tell you for years, but...
这说不通啊
That doesn't make sense.
"墨西哥葬礼"乐队解散
The Mexican Funeral broke up
是因为你的逆感症
because of your pararibulitus.
"墨西哥葬礼"乐队解散
The Mexican Funeral broke up
是因为我卖♥♥掉了乐器
because I sold our equipment,
并且告诉成员被偷了
and told the guys that it was stolen.
好吧
Okay.
但是 跟爸爸妈妈住在一起时
But, okay, but there was that time with mom and dad
你就像是...
when you were, like...
我希望有自己的一间公♥寓♥
Well, I wanted my own apartment,
我需要交押金和最后一个月的租金
and I needed first and last months' rent,
而爸妈寄给我的
and the money mom and dad were sending
他们以为的治疗费用
for what they thought was my treatments
根本不够 所以...
wasn't enough, so...
我想 反正乐队是没希望了
I thought, the band wasn't going anywhere,
那就 去他们的
so, screw them,
之后 我告诉爸妈
and then I told mom and dad
乐队成员都想要骗我...
that they were all just trying to screw me over...
你是这么和我说的
You told me that.
是的 我是这么和你说的
Yes, I told you that,
我跟乐队的成员说 我爸妈很讨厌他们
and I... I told them that my parents hated them.
要撒谎 就要两边都撒
When you're lying, you lie to both sides,
如此一来 他们就不会相互来往了
so that the others don't talk to each other,
结果 我被太多的谎言困住了
and I... I ended up trapped under so many,
因为它就像滚雪球一样...
'cause it... it snowballed...
"滚雪球一样"
It "snowballed"?
我过去一直太愚蠢了
I was being stupid.
你不是那样的
You're not like that.
你不会那么做的...
You wouldn't do that...
- 不... - 你根本不是那样的...
- No... - And you are not like that...
不 我当然不是那样
No, I'm not.
我... 我变了
I... I changed.
你患病之后 我就改变了
I changed the second you got sick.
这令我意识到 我...
It made me realize that I... I...
现在已经无所谓了 好吗
It... it doesn't matter now, okay?
因为...
Because...
因为 你看...
because look...
真的吗
Seriously?
一万美金
It's $10,000.
你这是在收买♥♥我吗
You're trying to bribe me?
不是 我...
No, I...
听着 我们回头再谈这事
Look, we can talk about this later.
不可能的...
This isn't happening...
简直太愚蠢了
Oh, this was stupid.
- 我真的太愚蠢了... - 没错
- This was so stupid of me... - Yes. Uh-huh.
好吧 我们必须马上离开...
Okay, we have to leave now...
你是在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
不是 我们必须得离开...
No, we have to go...
不 你是在...
No, what are you...!
你在跟我说些什么
What are you saying to me?
- 你到底在说些什么 - 阿曼达...
- What are you even saying? - Amanda...
这不可能
This isn't happening.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表