剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
莉迪亚·斯普林在哪
Where is Lydia Spring?
你有其他的机器吗
Do you have the other machine?
- 什么其他的机器 - 答错了
- What other machine? - That's the wrong answer.
- 莉迪亚在哪 - 莉迪亚失踪了
- Where is Lydia? - Lydia's gone.
我们要做什么 她才会回来
What do we need to do to get her back?
我们会找到你的 布莱克小姐
We're gonna find you, Miss Black.
你们不想找到我
You do not want to find me.
你的老板有我们要的东西
Your boss had something that we need,
在他死之前
and before he died,
他像个白♥痴♥一样 打算把东西交出来
he was gonna hand it over like a good little idiot,
但现在都怪你
but now it's on you!
这是你最后的机会 释放莉迪亚·斯普林
This is your last chance. Surrender Lydia Spring.
不久我们就会见的
I'll see you real soon.
"不久" 什么意思
Soon? What do you mean, "soon"?
我们有机器
I don't have a machine.
我对机器一无所知
I don't know anything about a machine.
好吧 他说了什么
Uh, yes, what did they say, exactly?
莉迪亚失踪了
That Lydia's... gone.
我得回斯普林的家
I... I need to go back to the Spring Estate.
你确定那是...
Are you sure that's...
我的东西都在那 衣服啊 枪啊
All my things are there. My clothes, my guns.
- 你看起来挺好的 - 不 不
- You look good. - No, no.
别再拿枪了
No more guns!
我们和一起去
We'll go with you.
够了 够了 我退出
Okay, enough. Enough! I'm done. I check out.
- 我退出 - 嘿 听着 等等
- I check out of this! - Hey, listen, wait.
- 等一下 - 怎么了
- Hold a moment. - What?
你是...
Are you...
生我气了吗
mad at me?
我是不是生你气
Am I mad at you?
是... 不 ... 我不知道
Y... N... I don't know.
我不知道对你什么感觉
I... I don't know what I am at you.
很好
Good.
- 回头见 托德 - 但是...
- See you soon, Todd. - But...
那个... 法拉赫
So... Farah...
子弹...
The bullet...
打中囚禁我的人的子弹
that hit the man keeping me prisoner,
是来自军队的
it was military.
从地板上穿过
Punched clean through the floor,
高终端速度 7.62口径
high terminal velocity, 7.62.
你是不是说过
I thought you said
房♥东用手♥枪♥对你开了枪
the landlord shot at you with a pistol?
是的
He did.
那军队怎么会介入的
So then how's the military involved?
里金斯上校
Colonel Riggins, sir.
日安 弗里德金下士
Good day, Corporal Friedkin.
我们要准备和一个
We're prepping for direct contact
前"黑翼"目标直接接触了
with a former Black Wing subject.
是的 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
长官 "黑翼"是什么
What is Black Wing, sir?
就是我们 我就是"黑翼"
It's what we are. It's... It's who I am.
你是不是..
Did you...
没有读档案
not read the file?
档案吗 长官
File, sir?
- 没错 - 没读
- Yes. - Yes?
1988年 美国中♥央♥情报局
In 1988, the Central Intelligence Agency
任命我为行动长官
assigned me as Operations Chief
领导我自己创立的部门
of a division of my own creation.
这个部门的代号♥就叫"黑翼"
This division was given the code name "Black Wing."
"黑翼"只有一个任务...
Black Wing had one mission...
就是找出 记录和收集
To seek out, codify, and collect individuals
拥有超乎常人尺度
with sensory-perceptive abilities
感知能力的个体
beyond the normal human scale.
就像是胖子吗
So, like, fat people?
什么
What?
胖子不就是超乎常人尺寸吗 长官
Fat people who were big on the scale, sir.
不 不是...
N... No. Not...
胖子
Fat people?
什么鬼...
What...
档案 对
Files, yes.
系好安全带
Seat belt.
是
Yes.
高兴点
Cheer up.
天啊
Jesus.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because.
我们之前相处得挺愉快
You know, we were having fun.
你和我聊一些东西
You were talking to me about stuff.
你问我问题之类的
You know, you were asking me questions and stuff.
那感觉很不错
You know, it was good.
是啊 然后你就杀了那家伙
Yeah, and then you killed that guy.
半斤半斤吧
Potato potato.
你是想说
You're supposed to say it like
"半斤八两"吧
"Po-tay-to po-tah-to."
那是什么玩意
What the hell is a "Po-tah-to"?
伙计 真的吗
Oh, man. Really?
你知道这首歌♥
Do you know this song?
当然知道
Yes, of course.
怎么会 你之前听过吗
How? Like... Like you've heard it before?
是啊
Yes.
你知道他接下来要唱的歌♥词吗
Do you know the words of the song he's gonna sing?
你怎么知道的
How?
同一首歌♥会在收音机里播放很多次吗
Do they play the same song on the radio more than once?
是的
Yes.
你怎么可能会不知道
How could you possibly not know that?
我不...
I don't...
我不知道收音机里的人是谁
I don't know who the people on the radio are.
我从没见过他们
I never met them.
我不知道他们是从哪唱出来的
I don't know where they're singing from.
他们不是在哪唱的
Th-They're not singing anywhere.
这是录音
It's a recording.
- 你笑了 - 我才没笑
- Oh, now you're laughing. - No, I'm not laughing.
唱一句 唱啊
Sing one of the... Sing it.
为什么
Why?
证明你真的知道这歌♥
To prove you know it.
我不知道这歌♥的歌♥词什么的
I mean, I don't know the words of songs and stuff,
可我打开收音机 你却知道
but then I turn on the radio, and you know the words
他将要唱的歌♥词
of the songs he's going to sing, you know?
这有些难以置信
It's... It's kind of unbelievable.
# 注定要在一起 #
Meant to be
# 我不在乎 #
I don't care...
# 你是谁 #
Who you are
# 你从哪里来 #
Where you're from
# 不在乎你做过什么 #
Don't care what you did
# 只要你爱我 #
As long as you love me
你怎么会记得这些东西
How do you remember that stuff?
# 你从哪里来 #
Where you're from
# 不在乎你做过什么 #
Don't care what you did
# 只要... #
As long...
# 只要你爱我 #
As long as you love me
嗨 我是托德 请留言
Hey, it's Todd. Leave a message.
嗨 托德 我出门了
Hey, Todd, I'm outside!
就是这样
So there's that.
我一直在思考德克对我说的
I've been thinking about what Dirk said about me
我一直待在房♥子里 他说得对
being in the house all the time, and he's right.
也许我没有吃的了 我可以自己出去买♥♥
Maybe if I'm, like, out of food, I can go get my own.
反正都这么糟了 还有什么好怕的
It's gonna suck either way, so what am I afraid of?
我准备去杂货店 所以你懂的
I'm going to the grocery store, so you know.
真是一场大冒险
What an adventure.
你肯定不会相信
You are not gonna believe this.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表