剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Well, Patrick Spring obviously believed in us.
真希望 你能随随便便
I kind of hoped you'd randomly lead us
就找对地方
to the exact right place.
我以前找对过啊
I did.
不 我停下车来 打算查看地图
No, I stopped the car to check the map,
而你却下车 准备开始挖坑
and then you got out to start digging.
- 并不是... - 我确定就在这里
- That's not... - I'm sure it'll all work out,
只要我们找到了需要的东西
as long as we find the thing we're looking for.
是什么来着
And what's that again?
嗯...
Well...
等找到了 就知道了
we'll know it when we find it.
你就是灵媒
You are psychic.
不 我...
No, I'm...
正在挖坑
digging.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
- 不饿 - 我饿死了
- No. - Well, I'm starving.
那边有个餐馆
There's a restaurant right there.
你要我帮你带些什么吃的吗
You want me to bring you back something?
没关系
Doesn't matter.
听着 你不会真的认为
Look... you really think
吃点人类的食物 就会让你...
you'll miss your opportunity to kill Dirk Gently by...
错过杀掉德克·简特里的机会吧
eating some human food?
这是什么
What's this?
- 糖醋里脊 - 里脊是什么
- Sweet-and-sour pork. - Pork?
里脊肉就是 猪肉
Yeah, pork. You know, pig?
为什么要叫"里脊肉"
Why do people call it "Pork"?
这样我们吃猪的时候不会有罪恶感
So we don't feel guilty about eating pigs.
我从没见过这样的东西
I never seen any of this before.
你从没吃过中国菜吗
You've never had Chinese food?
我没去过中国
I never been to China.
但你一定在餐厅吃过吧
But you must have eaten it in a restaurant.
我该吃东西的时候食物自然会来
Food comes to me when I'm supposed to eat it.
听着...
Hey, listen, um...
你不会正好身上有钱吧
you wouldn't happen to have any money?
我有钱
I have money.
你有多少钱
How much do you have?
一万七千美元
$17,000.
这些是谁的房♥间
Whose rooms are these?
我们的
It's ours.
什么
What?!
怎么会
How?
这是家酒店
I... It's a hotel.
你是不是从来...
I mean, have you ever...
你从来没住过酒店
You've never slept in a hotel room before.
所有这些东西 你自己的房♥间...
All this stuff, your own room...
是一种为了睡觉而炫耀的东西 对吧
it's kind of a parade just to sleep, right?
好吧 我要去洗个澡
Okay, I'm gonna take a shower.
他们这里还有浴室吗
They got a shower in here?!
巴特 你还好吗
Bart, are you okay?
一如往常地好
As much as I ever am.
你已经在里面待了好一会了
Well, you've been in there a... a while.
这饮料太难喝了
This drink tastes bad!
饮料 什么
Drink? What?
不不不 那是洗发水
No, no, no, no, no, that's shampoo.
那... 不能喝
That... Don't drink that!
那是用来洗头发的
That's for your hair.
为什么这瓶上有水果的图案
Well, why does it got a fruit on the bottle?
嘿 肯
Hey, Ken?
怎么了
Yeah?
你还在这
You're still here.
是啊 我还在
Hm. Yeah, I am.
德克
Dirk?
别告诉我你要放弃了
Oh, don't tell me you're giving up.
我们大概只挖了三...
We've only dug, like... what... 30...
千万个洞
million holes?
我觉得我们找错地方了
I think we're in the wrong spot.
我们得再看看地图
We got to double-check the map.
也许这X标记底下根本没东西
What if maybe the X's aren't even for something buried?
我们总得挖一个地方
Well, we have to dig somewhere.
我觉得这地方非常合适
I mean, I think the ground is a great place to start.
你说得对 我收回之前说的话 你不是灵媒
You're right. I take it back. You're not psychic.
真是欣慰
What a relief.
听着 现在很晚了
Look, it's late.
我们今晚收工吧
Let's pack it in for the night
明天再去另一个记号♥点试试
and try another one of the marks on the map in the morning.
放弃就什么都得不到了 托德
You gain nothing from giving up, Todd.
别来禅宗大♥师♥那一套 好吗
Oh, don't start with the Zen master stuff, okay?
在我认清你也稀里糊涂之前
It worked a lot better
这一套估计还有点用
before I figured out you were a mess, too.
说得好
Fair point, I suppose.
但这难道不是你想逃避的另一件事吗
But wouldn't it just be one more thing you walked away from?
我一直在想那些有陷阱的房♥间
You know, I was thinking about those trap rooms,
你怎么解开了它们
how you solve them,
但然后又总是有另一个房♥间等着
but then there's always another,
我认为 也许人生也是如此
and I think... maybe life is like that, too...
就是一系列有谜题的房♥间 无穷无尽
just an endless series of rooms with puzzles in,
最终 其中一个房♥间杀死了你
and, eventually, one of them kills you.
这想法真是又黑暗又人沮丧
That's dark and depressing.
也许 放弃也是一种答案
Well, giving up is an answer, I suppose.
这确实简单多了
It'd certainly be easier.
这倒是通向一事无成的好方法
But it's an easy road to nowhere.
如果只要再挖一铲子就行呢
What if one more shovel in the dirt is all it would take?
继续
Go ahead.
再一铲子 然后我们就放弃
One more, and then we quit.
你说得对 托德
Nah, you're right, Todd.
让我们回堪萨斯州做农民去
Let's move back to Kansas and be farmers.
走吧
Come on.
什么 不 再来一铲子 证明我是错的
What? No, one more, just to prove me wrong.
不 如果你是对的 那你就是对的
No, when you're right, you're right,
你是对的 我们放弃
and you're right... let's quit.
你想再试一下 那就试吧
You want to try one more, try one more.
我要说的就是
Look, all I was saying is,
你不试怎么知道
if you don't try, you'll never know.
我明白 但我现在不能走
I get it! But now I can't leave.
我就知道
I knew it.
这是什么
What is it?
一件东西
A thing.
我们走 伙计们
Let's go, boys!
给鼓手看看我们是怎么找乐子的
Show Drummer how we have fun!
- 没错 - 喂 喂
- Oh, yeah! - Hey! Hey!
喂 住手 住手
Hey, stop! Stop!
拿着 打吧
Go on. Hurt it.
- 阿曼达 - 来吧
- Amanda! - Come on.
来吧
Come on. Yeah.
你不用再为那病烦恼了
You're not going to have to worry about that shit anymore.
你把猫带来了
You brought the cat.
当然了
Well, of course I did.
能告诉我你为什么要把它
Are you ever gonna tell me why you took it
从犯罪现场带走吗
from the crime scene?
直觉
Hunch?
当然
Of course.
我的背疼死了
Ohh. My back is killing me.
自从乐队解散后我就再没睡过车里了
I haven't slept in a car since my last band.
那是什么时候
When was that?
天啊
Aw, geez.
大概是六年前吧
Um... must be six years ago now?
结局不怎么完美
Yeah, it... it didn't end... perfect.
其实我搞得非常糟
I actually kind of messed it up pretty bad.
一些不怎么好...
Some not great...
不 是一些非常糟的选择
No, some... some really bad choices.
托德
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表