剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
and you're already acting like an assistant.
我只是...
I just...
我只是很想帮忙 不是...
I'm just trying to be helpful. It's not...
你开心就好
Whatever keeps you sane.
我才开始觉得
You know, I just started to think
这件案子 你比自己想象的
you're more important to this case
更重要
than you realize.
什么案子
What case?
你闯入我的公♥寓♥
You broke into my apartment.
这个...
Well...
我的意思是 如果你不做任何调查
I mean, how do you even investigate anything
怎么可能调查得了案件呢
if you don't use any investigative... stuff?
相互关联性
Interconnectedness!
巧合
Coincidence,
罕见又性感的巧儿合儿
and the rarer, sexier coinky-dinks.
只要聘用我
Once hired,
我就与特定的案子 有了内在的联♥系♥
I am intrinsically connected to the specific case.
我只需要随便做点什么
I then will eventually solve the mystery
最终肯定能破案
merely by just kind of doing whatever.
那么 是谁让你闯入我公♥寓♥的呢
So, then who told you to break into my apartment?
没有人
No one,
我当时因为别的原因 在调查你的公♥寓♥
I was investigating your building for other reasons
目前看来没什么关系
which will for now remain tangential,
但我当时有种直觉 你也许会很重要
and I just had a hunch you might be important.
事实证明我对了
Hey, and I was right.
在搜查你公♥寓♥的时候
While searching on your apartment,
我发现一个很有说服力的证据
I found a very compelling piece of evidence.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
什么也没有
Nothing.
但你刚刚说...
But you just said...
一切都是有关联的
Everything is connected.
就算是什么都没有
Nothing is also connected.
别再闯红灯了
Don't run any more red lights.
你开心就好
Whatever keeps you sane.
糟了
oh, no.
我们该走了
We should go.
快走
We should go.
按门铃
Ring the bell.
你搞什么
What the hell?
你不是说你会乖乖待在车里吗
You said you were going to stay in the car.
好吧 我骗你的
I lied, though.
什么
What?
你看到我是怎么溜过来的吗
Did you see how I snuck up?
我可是受过CIA的忍♥者训练课程
I was trained as a ninja by the CIA.
什么
What?
抱歉 这也是骗你的
Sorry that's a lie, too.
快回车里
Just go back to the car.
托德...
Todd...
你来了
You came!
我当然会来
Yeah, of course, I came.
你以为我不会来吗
What, you didn't think I would come? I...
这位是
Who's this?
他是...
It's, uh...
我是德克·简特里
It's Dirk Gently.
- 德克 - 你好 不好意思
- Dirk... - Okay, hi. Sorry.
我是阿曼达
I'm Amanda.
- 你好 - 别 不行
- Hi! - No, don't.
打招呼都不行吗
Don't say hello?
你好 阿曼达
Hello, Amanda!
你们是朋友吗
Are you friends?
- 不是 - 当然
-No. -Yes.
- 是的 - 不是
- Yes. - No.
- 不是 - 是的
- No. - Yes.
- 是的 - 不是
- Yes. - No.
我们很要好的
We're very good friends.
你这个助手朋友真是糟糕
You're a terrible assis-friend.
身价上亿的企业家
The death of billionaire entrepreneur
帕特里克·斯普林和其他数人
Patrick Spring and several others
死于动物袭击
is an animal attack,
案件并非作为谋杀处理
rather than a murder as was initially reported,
虽然目前仍然无法确认是何种动物
Though the nature of the animal remains undisclosed at this time.
据警署内部消息
Sources within the police department
目前尚未有所表态
will neither confirm nor deny
这起事件是否与其嗣女
whether the tragic incident had any connection
莉迪亚·斯普林的失踪有关
to the recent disappearance of Spring's daughter, heiress Lydia Spring,
自其失踪起已有四天
now missing for over four days
你身边有朋友吗
Do you have any friends who can come by
能过来帮你做做家务
and just help you with this,
打扫打扫
cleaning up, or...
门都出不了
It's hard to keep friends
哪来的朋友
when you can't go outside
一出门就战战兢兢
without worrying a gust of wind
害怕一阵风就把我吹倒
will knock you down.
我几乎就没怎么出门了
I barely get out of the house anymore.
天啊
God.
那为什么不搬回去和爸妈一起住呢
Why don't you move back in with Mom and Dad?
他们也许能帮你
Maybe they can help you.
托德 他们也不宽裕
You know that they're broke, Todd.
我只会变成他们的负担
I would just be a burden on them.
我对谁都是个累赘
I'm a burden on everyone.
你到底得了什么病
What's wrong with you, exactly?
我有逆感症
I have pararibulitus.
难怪了
Ah, of course.
那是什么
What's that?
你是谁来着
Who are you?
我叫德克·简特里
I'm Dirk Gently.
是名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private detective.
你不太像是个侦探
You don't look like a private detective.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥看上去往往都不像是个侦探
Well, no private detective looks like a private detective.
这是私♥家♥侦♥探♥要则之一
That's one of the first rules of private detection.
但如果私♥家♥侦♥探♥都没有个侦探样
But if no private detective looks like a private detective,
那你怎么知道要如何打扮
How does a private detective know what it is
看起来才不像是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥呢
that he shouldn't look like?
这是种神经疾病
It's a nerve disease.
会导致大脑
It causes your brain
曲解你从外界接收的信♥号♥♥
to misinterpret certain inputs,
会产生让你信以为真的幻觉
and you actually have hallucinations that feel real,
大多数情况下 都是十分痛苦的
and, in most cases, very painful.
那...
So...
意味着...
that means...
水流到手上
Water on your hand
就形同炙热的火焰
could feel like fire.
穿在脚上的鞋会犹如千斤重担
Your shoe on your foot could feel like it was crushing.
甚至是呼吸也会产生溺水的感觉
And breathing could feel like drowning.
抱歉 这病太可怕了
I'm sorry. That's terrible.
但又太有意思了
And so interesting.
是啊
Yeah, well....
平日里总是担惊受怕的
It makes it hard to not be scared all the time.
托德也得过这病 但他后来康复了
But Todd had it, and he got better,
所以...
So...
好好吃药 健康饮食就可以了
I just need to take my meds and eat healthy.
那你怎么还宅在家里
So then why do you stay in the house?
什么
What?
既然你都得病了
If the disease is in you,
那去哪里不是得病
Why does it matter where you go?
对了...
Hey, uh...
阿曼达 想要点果酱吗
Amanda, do you wanna jam?
当然了
Yeah. Of course.
那好
Cool.
我等一下就过去
I'll be there in a minute.
你为什么要这么做
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表