剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
She wasn't hypnotized, she wasn't tied up,
窗户上也没有护栏
there weren't bars on the windows,
而且她看起来很开心
and she seemed happy...
是啊 像只开心的狗
Yes, like a happy dog.
报♥警♥吧
Just call the police.
现在
At this point,
我无法解释为什么我在这
I can't explain why I was there,
而且我在警♥察♥那儿也臭名昭著了
And I'm already in deep crap with them,
所以就... 报♥警♥吧
So just... just call them.
去吧 好吗
Do it. Okay?
我没问题 你来处理吧
I'm done, so you handle it now.
你还披着浴帘
You're still wearing the shower curtain!
你觉得我喜欢这样吗
Hey, you think I like this?
这不是你的工作吗
Isn't this your job?
你是个侦探 你不是...
You're a detective. Don't you...
因为我想做对的事
Because I'm trying to do the right thing,
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
它总是...
It's always...
这些恐怖的事情
All these horrible things,
我是被迫卷入其中
and I get dragged right up next to them.
你不能...
Couldn't you just...
你可以不管啊
I mean, you could just walk away,
拿着那斯普林给你的钱...
take whatever Spring paid you and...
不 这是...
No. It's...
这个世界会给我前进的方向
The world will lead me where I need to go.
我只是... 随波逐流的一片树叶
I'm a... a leaf in the stream of creation,
一直等到我找出
right up until I find
谁或者什么杀死了帕特里克·斯普林
whoever or whatever killed Patrick Spring.
然后它就会...
And then it will just...
带我去个新地方
take me somewhere new.
那你那套控制人生的理论是什么玩意
Then what's with all your crap about taking control of your life?
因为你知道自己在玩游戏
Just because you know you're playing a game,
不意味着你能决定走哪一步
doesn't mean you don't choose your moves.
那些摊给我的案子...
The cases I end up on...
如果我不解决
If I don't solve them,
就没人解决得了
no one does.
哎呀
Oh dear.
"我们抓到了你的朋友" 还配了张女人的图
"We have your friend," and then a picture of a woman.
谁发的
Who's it from?
那个人吧 我猜 坏人
The man, I assume, the bad man.
他怎么有你的电♥话♥
How did he get your number?
我给了他名片
I gave him my cards.
你了他名片
You gave him your card?
不 是一堆名片 自卫的招数
No, my cards, all of them. Self-defense.
我做很多事情 之后我就像...
I do a lot of things, and then later I'm like...
你不认识这个女人 对吧
You don't happen to know this woman, do you?
开门
Open this door.
"把狗给我们 不然就杀了她
"Give us the dog or we will kill her.
东门大桥 午夜"
Eastgate Bridge. Midnight."
你看
Ha! See?
我说了那只狗很重要
I told you the dog was important!
这很糟糕
This is bad.
不该来这的 真是个馊主意
This isn't going to work. This is a bad idea.
胡说 为了得到答案
Nonsense. This is the perfect opportunity
这是个绝佳的机会
to get some answers.
那个男人对我们开枪了
The man shot at us.
万一他开枪了呢
What if he just pulls a gun?
所以我带了... 这个
Aha, that's why I brought... this.
那东西有什么用
What's that supposed to do?
你知道他们怎么说
Well, you know what they say
用刀来对付枪吗
about bringing a knife to a gun fight...
很... 糟
That it's... bad?
真该死 那是这个意思吗
Oh, bloody hell, is that what that means?
就是他 那个男人
That's him. The man.
我们要做什么
What do we do?
我觉得...
Well, I think...
来看看
Check this out.
好的
All right.
看到什么了
What have we got?
天哪 就是那个人
Holy shit. That's the guy.
那是托德·布罗茨曼
That's... that's Todd Brotzman.
还有德克·简特里 来齐了
And Dirk Gently. Full house.
人口失踪部的人真的发现了什么
Missing persons was actually onto something.
不管他们干什么 一动手就把他们抓起来
We bring them in as soon as whatever this is is done.
明白
Got it.
是那个女人吗
Is that the woman?
我不认识她
I don't know her.
没错 但那是个女人
Right, but that is a woman.
你都在说些什么
What are you even talking about?
跪下
Get on your knees.
给我狗
Give me the dog,
不然我就杀了她
or I'll kill her!
把她交出来
Give us the her
不然我们就把狗丢下桥
or we'll throw the dog off the bridge!
什么
What?
我这是虚张声势
I'm bluffing,
但如果他杀了她 你就把狗丢下桥
But if he shoots her, throw the dog off the bridge.
你为什么要攻击我们
Why did you attack us?
我们没有
We didn't!
你怎么知道我们是谁
How do you know who we are?
我们不知道 猫咪在哪
We don't. Where is the kitten?
- 什么猫咪 - 那女人是谁
- What kitten? - Who's that woman?
你不认识她
You don't know her?
- 你呢 - 你为什么把我房♥子烧了
- Do you? - Why did you burn my house down?
我把你房♥子烧了
I burnt your house down?
莉迪亚在哪
Where's Lydia?
她不在这
She's not here.
把狗给我
Bring me the dog.
你要狗干嘛
Why do you want it?
- 你干嘛拿走 - 我们不知道
- Why did you take it? - We don't know!
你们为什么杀了帕特里克·斯普林
Why did you kill Patrick Spring?
- 不是我们 - 是你杀的吗
- We didn't. - Did you?
把狗给我
Just... just bring me the dog!
他们在扯什么蛋啊
What the hell are they talking about?
狗啊猫啊什么的 我不知道
Dogs? Cats? I don't know.
这些其蠢无比的大活人
These are the stupidest goddamn people alive.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
我会杀了她
I'll kill her!
我发誓
I swear!
托德 等等 也许...
Todd... Todd, wait! Maybe...
放那女人走
Let the woman go.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
她跟我们在一起
She stays with us.
- 交易可不是这样 - 根本没有交易
- That wasn't the deal. - There's no deal.
该死 他说得对
Shit! He's right!
把狗给我
Bring me the dog!
你在干嘛 你在干嘛
What are you doing? What are you doing?
不
No!
让那女人走 不然我就丢了
Let the woman go or I drop it.
现在就放开她
Just let her go now!
你这是在摸老虎屁♥股♥ 朋友
You are poking a bear, my friend!
你这样对我们
We will burn the soul out of your body
我们会把你的灵魂抽出来的
for what you've done to us.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们对你做了什么
What did we do to you?
别丢我的狗
Don't drop my dog!
放她走 不然我就把狗丢了 我发誓
Let her go now or I drop it, I swear to God.
- 放开她 - 别别别
- Let her go! - No, no, no, no, no.
别扔我
No!
救救我
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表