剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
你说得对
You were right.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
别担心 我马上来
Don't worry. I'm on my way.
我有个推测
I have a theory.
我有个推测 不过我完全不喜欢它
I have a theory, and I don't like it at all,
但这是...
but it's...
这是我现在的推测 也是我仅有的东西
it's my theory right now, and right now that's all I got.
所以...
So, uh...
我准备解释给你听 然后...
I'm gonna explain it to you, and...
如果你理解
if you understand it,
我是说 如果你完全能理解
I mean, if you follow it all the way through,
你一定要告诉我 一定要帮助我
you gotta tell me, you gotta help me,
不管是承认与否 你都要明确表示
and you gotta confirm or deny whether it's accurate,
因为...
'cause...
我现在好像有点失去理智了
right now I feel like I'm losing my mind a little.
就像是...
Like, uh...
像是我可能...
like I might...
像是我可能有些精神问题
like I might be having some mental problems.
你知道吗
You know?
所以我只是...
So, I just, uh...
需要你承认 或是否认一个...
I need you to confirm or deny one...
一个问题
one question.
你是莉迪亚·斯普林吗
Are you Lydia Spring?
不是
No.
是我想太多了 对吧
I've been through a lot, right?
而我失去了一个...
And... and I lost someone who I...
一个...
who I...
我失去了一个对我很重要的人
I lost someone who means a lot to me.
我...
And I'm... I am...
我不是...
I'm not...
叫两次表示"是" 你是莉迪亚·斯普林吗
Bark twice for "Yes." Are you Lydia Spring?
如果你是莉迪亚·斯普林
If you're Lydia Spring,
就叫三次 然后转个圈
bark three times and turn in a circle.
我需要静一静
I'm going to need a minute.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
是戈登·里默做的吗
Did Gordon Rimmer do this?
你怎么逃走的
How did you get away?
有人带走了你
Did someone take you?
是德克·简特里和托德·布罗茨曼吗
Was it Dirk Gently and Todd Brotzman?
我们去找他们聊聊
Let's go talk to them.
这些人烂透了
These guys suck.
我说这些人烂透了
I said these guys suck!
- 嘿 你摸了我屁♥股♥ - 什么
- Hey, you grabbed my ass. - What?
- 你刚刚摸了我的屁♥股♥ - 我是瑞克
- You just grabbed my ass... - I'm Rick.
- 搞什么鬼 - 那是我男朋友
- What the hell? - That's my boyfriend!
他刚刚摸了我屁♥股♥ 你个蠢婊♥子♥
He just grabbed my ass, you stupid bitch!
他想做什么就做什么...
He can do whatever he wants...
- 你想走 - 是啊
- You wanna go? - Yeah!
我们外面解决
Let's take this outside!
嘿
Hey!
你们两个 立刻给我出去
Both of you, out of here, now!
天哪
Holy shit!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
真对不起 我扫了你的兴
I'm sorry, I screwed up your night,
你难得出来一晚
your one night out.
不 没事 那家伙是个混账
No, it's okay, that guy was an asshole.
我知道你生病之后再也没出门
I know you never go out anymore because of the disease,
而我...
and now I'm...
我一身都是啤酒
I'm covered in beer,
哭得像个懦夫
and I'm crying like a pussy, and...
你看 感觉很好
See? It's great.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
I love you, too.
你准备好谈话了吗
Are you ready to talk?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这对你来说很不方便吗
Is this very inconvenient for you?
我在安抚自己
I'm processing.
我只是...
I just...
天哪 我真的搞砸了一切
God, I really messed this up.
我该等等的
I should've waited.
你该等等
You should've waited?
对 你说得没错
Yeah, you're right,
六年的时间还不够长
six years wasn't quite long enough.
这玩笑开的好啊 托德 但是你弄错了时机
Great prank, Todd, but you screwed up the timing.
这就是你搞砸的地方
That's what you screwed up.
把你的手♥机♥放到门缝里
Put your phone under the door.
什么
What?
我要打电♥话♥给爸妈
I'm calling mom and dad.
好 可以 但是阿曼达
Okay, okay, but, Amanda,
我们得去跟德克和法拉赫碰头
we have to go meet Dirk and Farah.
我们不能再待在这了
And we can't stay here anymore.
有一些危险的人...
There are dangerous people...
我知道
Yeah, I know,
我见过几个
I met some of them.
听着 对我来说 你是这世上最重要的人
Look, you're the most important person in the world to me.
你在说些什么
What are you even saying?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我真的不知道你是哪位
I literally don't know who you are.
你不是我哥哥
You are not my brother,
你只是某个人罢了
you are... some other person.
不 我是你哥哥呀
No, I am your brother.
现在把电♥话♥给我
Give me the goddamn phone,
快点
right now.
糟了
Oh, shit.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你认得这条狗吗
You recognize this dog?
认得
Yes.
这就是你把戈登·里默家烧了之前
This is the dog you stole from Gordon Rimmer,
从他那偷来的那条狗
right before you burned down his house.
对不对
Right?
正是如此
That's what happened, yes.
我早就该想到
I would've thought
现在你已经把这破地方清理干净了
you would have cleaned this shithole up by now.
你知道中情局...
You know the CIA...
那该死的中情局... 让我们别跟踪
the actual goddamn CIA... told us not to follow up
在卡车里 那四个喝醉了的家伙
on those four guys in the van who trashed it?
真是疯了
Crazy.
你... 喝酒吗
Have you... have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
好吧
Okay.
这狗... 是这里最重要的东西
That dog... is the most important thing here.
因为它是莉迪亚·斯普林
Because it's Lydia Spring.
没错
Yes.
他们是怎么把她变成狗的
How did they turn her into a dog?
他们... 他们没有
Oh, they... they didn't,
他们从她身体里取出了灵魂
they took the soul out of her body
然后和狗的灵魂交换了
and swapped it with a dog.
她的身体
Her body?
当然 她... 她还活着的
Yeah, she... she's still alive.
所以你知道她在哪吗
Oh, so you know where she is?
我...
I... I...
你的朋友们杀了我的搭档
Your friends killed my partner.
他们不是我的朋友
They are not my friends.
所以你也知道那件事吗
Oh, so you know about that, too, huh?
不 我...
No! I...
莉迪亚·斯普林
Where...
在哪里
is Lydia Spring?
我得打开那扇门
I need to open that door.
德克·简特里在里面吗
Is that Dirk Gently in there?
让我打开那扇门
Let me open that door.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表