剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
You don't win! This is how it ended.
那时光机 你除了用来回家
You don't use the Time Machine again
不要再做其他的事了
for anything except to go back home.
"你怎么知道"
"How could you know that?"
因为这还不明显啊
'Cause it's obvious!
我们刚刚目睹未来的你死在酒店里
We just watched an older version of you die in that hotel room!
你根本不知道...
You have no idea...
难道我就清楚一切吗 他妈的才不是
Do I understand exactly what happened? Hell no.
但起码我知道轻重
But I still think I understand what really matters.
本来我还指望最后你能
I was waiting for some big complex pay-off
给我们一个完美的解释
where you explain everything,
但现在 你和其他人一样
but now I get that you're just as blind and crazy
盲目且疯狂
as everyone else.
你这么执着于你过去
You're so obsessed with one mistake
所犯的一个错误
that you made a long time ago,
却看不到这一路上 你伤了多少人
that you can't see all the people you've hurt along the way.
你不可能拯救一切
You can't... fix everything.
有些只能选择接受
Some choices you just have to accept,
尽力去弥补
and try and rebuild as best you can.
所以...
So...
接受吧
accept it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得没错
You're right.
我的这些发明
All my inventions,
我杀的这些人 都是徒劳的
all this death, it's all for nothing.
莉迪亚才是这世上我最牵挂的人
Lydia is the only thing I have left in this world,
而我的愚昧 自私 和目光短浅的决定
and my foolish, selfish, short-sighted choices
让她孤独一人
have left her alone.
照顾她是我的责任 而我犯的错
I was responsible for her, and my mistakes,
毁了一切
they've ruined everything.
我这就回2001年
I'm heading back to 2001.
我的女儿需要我
My daughter needs me.
既定的事情是不能改的
Certain things can't be changed.
是你
It's you.
一直都是你
It was you all along.
永远都会是你
It will always be you.
请救回她
Please save her.
我会的
I will.
没有足够的时间
Never enough time.
没有足够的时间弄清一切
Never enough time to figure it all out.
或许你把你的地图弄得简单点 或者...
Maybe make the maps less complicated, or...
谋杀 或者...
murdery, or...
他会做的事情已经注定了
He's going to do whatever he did before.
也对
Right.
回头来想想也挺悲剧的
It's actually really tragic when you think about it.
他把我们留在这
He leaves us here,
回到过去
returns to the past,
再用十五年的时间为那一刻做准备
and spends 15 years preparing for this moment.
众人皆知
By all accounts,
他跟莉迪亚一直都不是很亲近
Spring was a distant father to Lydia,
甚至有些疏远
and even more reclusive.
可能是因为亲眼目睹了自己的死亡吧
I suppose seeing yourself die might do that to you.
所以他从没赢过
So he never won,
还是没从自己的美梦中醒过来
never woke up from this dream.
最后把自己困在了孤独的怪圈里
He just ended up trapped and alone forever.
我还在想接下来应该做什么
I'm trying to figure out what to do next, though.
试着联♥系♥过去的自己吗
Do we try to contact ourselves?
应该不能吧 因为我们没有被联♥系♥过 对吧
I suppose we can't, because we didn't, right?
就像...
Like...
如果我们不记得 那就应该是没有发生过
if we don't remember it, then it didn't happen,
所以有可能 很有可能我们...
so it's possible, or probable, that we...
我们... 如果我们是...
that we... If we were to...
那张万能门卡就是在案发当天丢的
The master key was missing the day of the murder.
我想起来了
I remember now.
因为是我自己偷的
It's because I stole my own key.
还有我丢的那张彩票
And the lottery ticket that I lost,
我起初
I'm the one
就是在卡车里找到它的
who found it in the truck in the first place.
所有的事情都和之前发生的一样
Everything happened exactly the way that it did before.
你就是个怪物
You're a monster.
怪物
A monster?
别这样 托德 你反应过头了
Come on, Todd, you're overreacting...
你在认识我之前
You knew what was happening
就知道会变成这样
before you even met me.
多里安会死
When Dorian died.
在桥上会有人想要杀死我
When they tried to kill me on the bridge.
法拉赫被困在楼上的屋子里
When Farah was still being held in that room.
FBI的人会威胁阿曼达...
When that FBI guy threatened Amanda...
你看见我跟自己说什么了
You saw what I said to me,
根本没有时间...
that wasn't enough to...
不不不 我们差点被压死
No, no, no, no, when we were almost crushed to death,
被电死 被烧死 被枪杀死
and electrocuted, and burned to death, and shot,
你知道我们最终会来这里...
you knew that we'd end up here...
我没有那么准确地知道
I didn't know that, exactly.
那时候 我还不清楚来龙去脉...
I didn't have any context...
那你什么时候打算跟我说
Oh, and when were you gonna share that with me, huh?
我还以为你有所保留
I just sort of thought that you left things out
是因为你古怪 疯狂 或者是蠢
because you were eccentric, or crazy, or stupid.
但你不是
But you didn't.
你故意不告诉我
You deliberately hid things from me.
- 你骗了我 - 我没有骗你
- You lied to me! - I didn't lie.
我... 我只是没有把全部的真♥相♥告诉你
I... I just... didn't tell you the whole truth
因为我那时候还不理解...
because I didn't understand it, and...
你就是个骗子
You're a liar,
你毁了我的生活
and you ruined my life,
就是为了有个朋友
just to have a friend.
你活该孤独一辈子 德克
You deserve to be alone, Dirk.
我没有骗你
I didn't lie.
你应该最清楚骗子是什么样的
I'd think you of all people know what a lie looks like by now.
不 等等 我不是那个意思
No, wait, that wasn't what I meant,
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry, I just...
我不是那个意思
That wasn't what I meant.
等这一切都结束了
After all this is over,
永远别再跟我说话 德克
don't ever speak to me again, Dirk.
该死 有人来了
Shit. I hear someone coming.
快弄好这机器 我们得赶紧走了
Get the machine, we've gotta get out of here.
快点
Hurry up!
快点啊
Come on!
他们要来了
They're coming.
该死 他们要来了 我们得走了 快
Shit, they're coming! We have to go. Now!
显然他们没抓住我们 托德
They obviously don't catch us, Todd,
不然未来的他们 就该从过去
or they'd remember us in the future from the past,
也就是现在 记住我们 所以...
which is currently the present, so...
对吗
Right?
那我们该怎么办
What do we do?
你在干吗
What are you doing?
上次就成功了
Well, it worked last time.
不 没成功
No, it didn't!
至少我们都没死
Well, we're not dead!
我们回到最开始的时候
I'll take us back to the Wild West,
来阻止这一切的发生
we can stop all of this before it even began.
德克 你还不明白吗
Dirk, haven't you been listening to anything?
- 这是不会成功的 - 走开
- That won't work! - Get off!
不 我们要回到未来
No, we are going back to the future
去救回莉迪亚·斯普林
to save Lydia Spring!
那张字条有我的名字和血 托德
The note with my name had my blood on it, Todd,
我的血 我不能就...
my blood! I cannot just...
我们不会回到最开始的地方
We're not going back to the Wild West!
- 一切都是有关联的 - 我恨你
- Everything is connected! - I hate you!
什么
What?
该死
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表