剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
嗨
Hey.
是那条狗吗
Is that the dog?
这是录像里的那条狗
It's the dog from the tape.
录像里的那条狗
The dog from the tape.
酒店录像里的那条狗
The dog from the tape from the hotel.
酒店录像里的狗
Dog from the tape from the hotel.
哪找到的
Where was it?
就在门外 对着进门的警员狂叫
Literally outside, barking at uniforms on their way in.
酒店录像里的那条狗
The dog from the tape from the hotel
走进了这个警♥察♥局吗
walked into this police station?
显然这就是现状
This appears to be the situation.
越来越奇怪了
It gets weirder.
我查了狗牌上的地址
I checked the address on the tag.
那地方昨天被烧毁了
The place burned down yesterday.
烧毁了 像是被烧毁了吗
Burnt down? Like, got burnt down?
他们是这么说的
That's what they're saying.
- 失踪... - 人...
- Missing... - Per...
- 人口部 - 失踪人口部有访客
- Persons. - Visitor for Missing Persons.
那人的名字叫托德·布罗茨曼
Says his name is Todd Brotzman?
我们的朋友 托德 酒店的那位
Our friend, Todd. From the hotel.
酒店录像里的那条狗
And the dog from the tape from the hotel
也同时出现了
arriving simultaneously.
- 这不是巧合 - 不是巧合
- That's not a coincidence. - Not a coincidence.
- 太多巧合了 - 太多巧合了
- Too many coincidences. - Too many coincidences.
把狗藏起来
Hide the dog.
不可思议 这房♥子真大
Fantastic! It's bloody huge!
那里是马厩吗
Is that a horse barn?
其实是犀牛厩
Rhino barn, actually.
帕特里克很喜欢动物
Patrick loved animals.
九十年代时 他养了一头叫佩佩的犀牛
In the '90s, he had a pet rhino named Pepe.
你认识佩佩吗
Did you know Pepe?
认识
I did.
我父亲是帕特里克以前的保安主管
My father was Patrick's old Chief of Security.
我在这待了很长时间
I spent a lot of time here.
这里其实是座古建筑 建于十九世纪八十年代
It's actually a historic landmark, built in the 1880s
建给一个叫撒迦利亚·韦伯的发明家
for an inventor named Zackariah Webb.
但他失踪了 所以这地方荒废了
But he disappeared, so the place fell into disrepair.
二十世纪七十年代的时候 这里有非法占住者
By the '70s, squatters were living here.
但九十年代中期时
But Patrick bought it back
帕特里克从政♥府♥手中把它买♥♥了回来
from the government in the mid-'90s,
恰好在他妻子出事之前
just before what happened to his wife.
他的妻子出了什么事
What happened to his wife?
她死了
She died.
布莱克小姐
Miss Black!
见到你真好 约翰
Good to see you, John.
我就听到有人开车进来了
I thought I heard someone drive in.
这位是谁来着
Who's this again?
约翰·杜洛 他是...
John Dollow. He's...
曾是帕特里克的律师 你从没见过他
was Patrick's Lawyer. You've never met him.
是的 他就像是我从没见过的人
Yes, he seems like someone I've never met.
约翰·杜洛 这是德克·简特里
John Dollow, this is Dirk Gently.
那不是...
Ooh, isn't that, um...
很有趣
interesting.
我也觉得很有趣
I get that a lot.
等过一会 你再来找我
Well, uh, take a moment, then come and find me.
我会在斯普林先生的办公室里
I'll be in Mr. Spring's office.
我有些东西要给你
I... I have something for you.
你说你看到了莉迪亚
You said you saw Lydia.
是的 我看到了她
Yes. Yes, I saw her.
她表现得... 很奇怪 但我确实看到她了
She was acting... odd, but I saw her.
我不知道是不是他们杀了帕特里克·斯普林
And I... I don't know if they killed Patrick Spring,
但那些怪人很危险
but those weird guys are dangerous.
就是你用狗和他们换了法拉赫 布莱克吗
These are the men who you traded the dog with for Farah Black?
是的 同一批人 他们都有参与
Yes, yes, the same guys. They were involved.
我不是...
And I'm not...
我明白 虽然我细节不太清楚
I... I'm realizing I don't actually have the details, but...
但这一切都是有关联的
it's all connected, right?
你知道一个叫"墨西哥葬礼"的乐队吗
Do you know of a band called "The Mexican Funeral"?
那是我以前的乐队
Yeah, that was my band.
四年前 他们报了案
Four years ago, they filed a police report,
说他们的乐器被盗
saying that their equipment had been stolen.
报案人就是你
Your name is on the report.
价值近四千美元的乐器被盗
$4,000 worth of gear, stolen.
但其实并不是被偷走的 对吧 托德
But it wasn't stolen, was it, Todd?
听着 我没有
Okay, l... look, I... I didn't...
你自己偷偷把乐队的乐器卖♥♥掉
You sold your band's gear without telling them
然后报案宣称被盗
and then reported it stolen.
这种做法挺肮脏的 托德
Kind of a rotten thing to do, huh, Todd?
我当时生活很困难
I was going through a rough time.
我们也知道
We know that, too.
这都和你的病情有关
Something to do with a medical condition.
- 这你们都知道 - 我们知道的事情多了
- You know about that? - We know about a lot of things.
我们联♥系♥了你的父母
We called your parents.
等等 你和我父母谈过了
Wait, you called my parents?
- 我们可是警♥察♥ 托德 - 什么都要调查
- We're the police, Todd. - We investigate shit.
- 那是我们的本职 - 那是我们的本职
- That's what we do. - That's what we do.
你们在调查我
You're investigating me?
之前就说了 托德
We told you before, Todd,
你就是所谓的"相关人员"
you're what we like to call "a person of interest".
你的现在越来越"相关"了
Who's getting more and more interesting all the time.
你父母向我们透露乐你的病情
Your parents told us you have this medical condition,
这种病家族遗传 你妹妹也患上了
runs in the family, your sister now has it, too.
"逆感症" 相当少见
"Pararibulitis." Very rare.
- 我们查过了 - 很多有趣的事
- We're looking into it. - Lot of real interesting stuff.
够了 你们现在说这些
Okay, okay, what does this have to do
到底是干嘛
with what's happening right now?
我来是为了帮忙的
I... I came here to try to help.
你们是要指控我吗
Are you accusing me of something?
你做了什么亏心事要被指控的吗
Is there something we should be accusing you of?
那来列一下吧
Well, let's see.
你给了我们一个地址
Well, there's the house, the address you gave us.
昨天那座房♥子就被烧毁了
It burned down yesterday.
还未排除人为纵火
And they're not ruling out arson.
- 你说你去过那里 - 这么说来...
- You said you were there. - That puts you at...
让我想想 多少来着
Oh, no, let me see, what is it?
- 三吗 - 三
- Three? - Three.
- 三个 - 三个犯罪现场你都去过
- Three. - Three total crime scenes.
还有别以为我们不知道
And don't think we don't know about
你偷了你房♥主的钱
you taking the money back from your landlord, bud.
而现在他却已经死了
The one who is now dead.
那我们也知道
We know about that.
没错 我们当然知道
Oh, we know about that.
成功了
I made it.
什么
What?
我终于成功了
I made it.
挺棒的
Huh. Good.
糟了 糟了
No, no, no, no, no...
小姐
Miss?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
布罗茨曼先生
Mr. Brotzman?
你越来越吸引我们警方的注意了
You are becoming a very compelling figure,
就快赶上你那位侦探朋友了
almost as interesting as your detective buddy.
上面有人的侦探朋友
The one with the friends in all the high places.
- 阿曼达 - 托德
- Amanda? - Todd?
我搞砸了 你能来帮我吗 我搞砸了
I messed up! Will you please help me? I messed up!
- 你在哪 - 救命
- Where are you? - Help!
阿曼达 你在哪
Amanda, what are you...
阿曼达
Amanda!
我能走了吗
Can I... go?
刚刚是我妹妹打来的 我要去接她
That wa... That was my sister. She needs me to pick her up.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表