剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Bitten in half?
他们说有目击证人
They say they got a witness.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他的牙有多大啊
How big are his teeth?
你不知道门卡是什么时候不见的吗
And you have no idea when the key left your possession?
不知道
No.
说实话 情况可不乐观 托德
I'll be honest, it doesn't look great, Todd.
上班迟到 那么久才去顶层套房♥
Late to work, late getting to the penthouse,
没有门卡
No key.
这一切似乎都...
It all seems very, you know...
汇合到一处
Confluent.
没错
Yeah.
这么多线索叠加起来 就像让我抖眉毛一样
Like a lot of little pieces adding up to me raising my eyebrows like...
就像那样
Like that.
看 我就不行 只有兹莫菲尔德可以
See, I can't do it. Only Zimmerfield can.
只有兹莫菲尔德
Only Zimmerfield.
因为功率波动 安保录像被♥干♥扰得很严重
Security tapes are badly scrambled due to the power fluctuations,
但我们还是成功地调出了这一段
but we did manage to pull this.
这是你到达顶层套房♥前两分钟的录像
This is from under 2 minutes before you arrived in the penthouse.
那是你的钥匙吗
Is that your key?
应该不是
I don't think so.
等等 他是戴着大猩猩的面具吗
Wait, is he wearing a gorilla mask?
你今天早上...
You didn't...
没有看到什么奇怪的东西吗
see anything weird this morning,
布罗茨曼先生
did you, Mr. Brotzman?
有
Yes.
没有
No.
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
你有没有发现 你把能选的答案都选了
Are you aware that you just gave every possible response to that question?
眉毛
Eyebrows.
我是你的话 就不会离开这个镇子
If I were you, I wouldn't leave town.
有没有...
Is there...
你们能不能拿到十八楼的
Is there any way you could get the security footage
安保录像
for the 18th floor?
我和你说了 安保录像被严重地干扰了
I told you that the security footage was badly scrambled.
那里的录像有什么特殊的吗 托德
Any particular reason you want that, Todd?
十八楼发生了什么吗
Did something happen on the 18th floor?
不 我...
No, I...
好把 没有
Okay, no.
你没碰现场的东西
You didn't touch anything at the scene,
对吧 托德
did you, Todd?
没有
No.
别离开这个镇子
Don't leave town.
不会的
I won't.
真的
Seriously.
别离开这个镇子
Don't leave town.
好的
Okay.
托德
Todd!
伙计 振作起来
Hey, man, snap out of it.
嗯 抱歉 什么事
Yeah, sorry, what?
我说他们认为 这案子和更大的案子有关
I said they think it's connected to something bigger.
什么 犯罪团伙吗
What, like the Mob?
不
No.
你到那儿的时候
While you were in there,
看到了什么动物吗
did you see any kind of an animal?
动物
Animal?
- 没有 - 他们说发现了爪印
- No. - They, eh... said they found paw prints.
爪印
Paw prints?
狗吗
Like a dog?
不
No.
还有 你被炒了
Also, you're fired.
你被扯进了这堆破事里
Your involvement in all of this,
很复杂
it's complicated.
你不能辞退我
You can't fire me.
我就是开了扇门
I just opened a door.
有些门是不该开的
Well, some doors shouldn't be opened.
好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay,
有没有什么... 拜托...
Is there any way... please...
你今天能不能给我最后一笔工资
Is there anyway you can give me my final check today,
作为离职补偿金
as a type of severance?
这是当日辞退
Well, it's a same-day termination,
我得晚点才能发钱
I'd have to delay the check.
同一天 什么同一天
Same day? What do you mean same day?
就是今天发生的啊
It's just happened today.
没错 今天和辞退是同一天
Yes, today is the day that is the same,
这件事是在今天发生的
today is the day that it happened.
没错 但不管哪天发生
Right, but any day that it would've happened
都叫当天发生啊...
would've been the day it happened...
听着 我需要钱
Listen, I need the money.
知道 但这是当日辞退
Yes, but it's a same-day termination.
总是会有一天的 对吗
It's always a day, right?
事情该发生的时候就发生了
Things happen when they happen.
发生得很快
They happen immediately,
所以才叫"发生"啊 意思是...
That's what "happening" is, it means...
不 托德 有时候事情发生了 也不会辞退你
No, Todd, sometimes when things happen, they don't happen.
嗨
Hi!
好了 让你尝尝...
Right, now you're gonna get...
住手 天哪 我推
Stop it... Jesus! With the... Push!
什么鬼啊 伙计
What the hell, man!
你"什么鬼"
You "what the hell?"
不 我"什么鬼"
No! Me "what the hell?"
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
很明显是窗户啊
The window, obviously.
谁进来你都要打吗
Do you attack everyone who comes in here?
虽然从窗户进来很奇怪
Seems like a weird thing to do,
但...
but...
你不能闯进我的公♥寓♥
You can't just break in to my apartment.
很明显我能 我都进来了...
Well, clearly, I can. I mean, I just did...
我要报♥警♥了
I'll call the police.
我一直在想 你是条线索
I'm trying to decide whether you're a clue,
还是共犯
an accomplice,
还是助手
or an assistant.
你是谁 这是怎么回事
Who are you? What is this?
你最近有没有注意到 在你的生活中
Have you noticed an acceleration of strangeness
有很多奇怪的事情
in your life as of late?
或许是一连串紧张而离奇的事件
Perhaps a series of intense or extraordinary events,
眼下一个个很奇怪
which, as of now, seem unconnected,
而且毫无关联
with the exception of each being separately bizarre?
或许在此之前
Perhaps every day before now
你大部分的生活 单调且无聊
has, for the most part, been humdrum and inane,
你平凡而挣扎地过着每一天
Your life a mundane, unvarying slog
干着一份不称心的工作
through unfulfilling jobs,
郁郁寡欢
shallow depression,
枯燥乏味 枯燥的性生活
and boring, boring sex?
好吧...
Well...
突然间 就在今天
And then suddenly, today,
一切都变了
everything changed,
你的生活变得精彩连连
and your life became a swirl of interesting activity?
你是助手
An assistant.
我就知道
I knew it.
我叫德克·简特里
Oh, my name is Dirk Gently.
我是一名侦探
I'm a detective,
我住在这里 而且...
I live here now, and...
我今晚会在这里睡觉
I'll be sleeping here tonight.
你这个助手真是糟糕
You're a terrible assistant.
"伊卡洛斯计划"正在离开公♥寓♥
"Project Icarus" is leaving the building.
另一个人怎么办
What about the other guy?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
什么
What?
什么
What?
我耳朵里的通讯器不怎么听着清
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表