剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
This was the best possible ending.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see that?
法拉赫 你狠狠教训了他们一顿 然后救了我
Farah, you kicked everyone's ass and saved me.
很有你的范
It was so... you.
真的
It was?
没错 我小的时候
Yeah. Ever since I was little,
你就是最能鼓舞别人的
you were the most inspiring person ever.
但你现在总是把古怪的一面藏起来
But you always try to hide from what a freak you are.
然后 我父亲死了 我变成了一条狗
And then, when my dad died and I was a dog
一切都变得绝望
and everything was hopeless,
而你带着一群怪人 拯救了一切
there you are with an army of weirdos, saving the day.
这已经很完美了
It was perfect.
你很完美
You are perfect.
祝你好运 法拉赫
Good luck, Farah.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你给你汇了四百万
I just gave you $4 million.
什么 怎么做到的
Huh? Wha... How?
用手♥机♥啊
My phone. Duh.
祝你和新朋友过得愉快
Have fun with your new friends.
他们看起来也不正常
They seem insane.
好吧
Okay.
刚开始 只是一个想法
In the beginning, it was just an idea.
我想...
I wanted...
我太想相信
I wanted so badly
这背后有更大的
to believe that there was something bigger,
更大的模式 更大的涵义
a bigger pattern, bigger meaning.
第一次遇到你 我就知道了
I knew, when I first met you,
找到了
I found it.
这是真的
It was real.
这都是真的 你就是活生生的证明
It was all real, and you were proof.
你确实是你说的那样
You are what you say you are,
我以你为荣
and I am so proud of you.
长话短说 直到昨天
Very long story short... until yesterday,
这被誉为我办过的最好的案子
it hailed as my greatest case,
一个欺骗 危险
one of deception, danger,
背叛的案子 一个彻底的
double-crosses, and an all-around perversion
高情感颠覆 还有 我敢说 浪漫
of high emotion, and... dare I say it... romance.
那匹马帕夫斯造假... 你没听错 造假
Puffles the horse had faked... yes, faked...
他的死亡被...
his death by...
我需要这张轮椅
I need the chair.
什么
Sorry?
你坐的这张
That you're in.
对 确实
Oh. Yes. Quite.
再见
Bye.
好吧
Oh, well.
又一个人了
Here I am again.
哪里
Where?
托德 你...
Todd, you're...
来了
here.
但那个案子都结束了
Mm. But the... the case is over.
你肩膀怎么样了
How's your shoulder?
事实上 还是很痛
It's terrible, actually.
听着 我不明白
Look, I don't... I don't understand.
你是想要我做什么吗
Did you want something from me or...
我帮不了你 我什么都做不了
I can't help you. I... I can't do anything
帮不了你现在的处境
to help your situation or what I said.
我不需要帮忙
I don't need help.
给
Here.
我从你的公♥寓♥拿到了这个
I got this from your apartment.
这是件"墨西哥葬礼"乐队的T恤
It's a "Mexican Funeral" T-shirt.
我没剩几件了 所以别...
I don't have many left, so... try not to...
中弹了
get shot at in it.
听着 我很抱歉 但我不懂
Look, I am sorry, but I don't understand.
你是...
You're...
你想要什么 为什么会在这
What do you want? Why are you here?
我来这是因为你是朋友
I'm here because I'm your friend.
另外 我不想错过
Besides, I don't want to miss out
下一个案子
on when the next case starts.
所以...
So...
你不是说这个乐队很讨厌你
Didn't you say this band hated you?
是啊...
Yeah, well...
我们迟到了 法拉赫想见我们
We're late. Farah wants to meet up.
什么 是吗
What? Really?
一旦艾斯特维斯判我们无罪
Once Estevez gives us the all clear,
一些人就会问我们问题
some people are going to ask us some questions.
确实
Undoubtedly.
我们要怎么回答他们
And how do we answer them?
是啊 我们不能告诉人们时光机的事
Yeah, we can't tell people about the time machine.
会被认为是疯子
We'll sound insane.
我们可不想成为疯子
We don't want to sound insane.
对 我们想像个正常人
No, we want to sound like sane guys.
很正常 而且很无聊
So sane, we're boring.
没错 两个无聊 正常的人
Yeah, two boring, sane guys,
拥有... 正常的时间
having a... normal time.
最佳的方案是 我们说
Let's say, best-case scenario, we come out of this
尽管都是死人 我们还是没有被逮捕
not arrested, despite all the... deaths.
没错 这些... 死人
Yeah, the... the... the deaths.
然后呢
What then?
我很乐意给你的侦探社
I'd like to make an investment
做一笔投资
in your detective agency.
- 是吗 - 什么
- Really? - What?
但... 但... 但... 但当然了
But, uh... But, uh... But, uh... But, uh... But of course!
我接受你的提议 作我的风险投资人
I accept your proposal as my venture capitalist.
概念想法都已经明确了
Proof of concept has clearly already been established.
但我对标志的想法还是很坚定
But I remain quite firm on the signage.
一块黄铜的匾...
A brass plaque...
"德克·简特里的全能侦探社"
"Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency"...
有知名度之类的
name recognition and all that.
我不想跟什么"法拉赫"啊"托德"啊
I wouldn't want to muddy it with a jumble
混在一起 这样更清爽
of "Farahs" and "Todds." It's... It's cleaner this way.
你打算给我多少钱 让我同意这桩买♥♥卖♥♥
And... how much can I expect me to say yes to?
如果她是你的搭档
If she's your partner,
我觉得挂上她的名字才公平
I don't think it's fair to nix her name.
不 我更希望我的名字...
No, I... I'd prefer my name to remain off the...
别挂上去
name.
就这么定了
So it's settled.
托德 我觉得你不再是助手了
And, Todd, I feel like you're no longer an assistant.
我提拔你为护卫
I'm promoting you to ward.
那不就像男保姆吗
Isn't that like a male nanny?
对 我才不...
Yeah. I'm not...
好吧 德克 你又在惹我生气了
Okay, Dirk, you're pissing me off again.
你不喜欢这个头衔吗
Oh, well, you don't like the title?
什么鬼
What the hell?
打算掩盖来过的痕迹吗 蠢...
Trying to cover up your tracks, ass...
货
hole?
你为什么开枪
Why did you shoot me?
该死
Oh, shit. Ohh!
该死 天哪
Dang it. Pete's sakes.
这只是...
Now it's... You know...
这只是...
This is...
伙计 这样太完美了
Man, now it's just perfect.
这才是真的我
This is just so me.
我不知道为什么开枪
I don't know why I shot you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不 抱歉
Duh. No. Sorry.
你不知道发生了什么
You don't know what's going on.
不知道 没错
No. Right.
我知道那些灵魂转换的家伙 和那台机器
I... I know about the body-swapping guys and the machine.
我们只是把斯普林的房♥子烧了
We just burned the Spring house down
清理干净之后 把他在
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表