剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Zackariah Webb, Edgar Spring, and Patrick Spring.
这三个人 其实是穿越时空的同一人
Three men are actually one man jumping through time.
无限能源装置
The Unlimited Energy Device,
灵魂交换机 时光机...
the Soul Exchanger, and The Time Machine...
是啊 这三台机器其实是同一台
Right, three machines are actually one machine,
同时存在
existing simultaneously,
只是没有按照时间的顺序...
but out of chronological sequence...
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
如果就是今天早上
If this is the morning,
那帕特里克·斯普林 现在的帕特里克·斯普林
then Patrick Spring, the present Patrick Spring,
还没有死
isn't dead yet.
法拉赫仍被那些诡异的家伙囚禁着...
Farah's still being held by those creepy guys, and...
阿曼达...
Amanda...
阿曼达
Amanda!
天哪 德克 我们能挽救一切
Oh, my God, Dirk, we can fix it!
我们可以救回莉迪亚·斯普林 挽救一切
We can save Lydia Spring and fix everything!
是的 这原本是我的计划 但是...
Well, yes, that was my plan originally, but...
我们得立即赶去佩里曼大饭店
We've got to get to the Perryman Grand. Now.
不 等等 托德
No, wait, Todd, just...
你违抗了至高灵魂
You defied the Supreme Soul.
你偷走了灵魂交换器
You stole the Soul Exchanger.
不 是我们偷了
No. We did!
我们偷走了灵魂交换器
We stole the Soul Exchanger.
难道你还没有厌烦当愚蠢的傀儡吗
Aren't you tired of being mindless drones?
难道你们都还没有厌烦当愚蠢的傀儡吗
Aren't you all tired of being mindless drones?
这难道不是你们最初投靠我的原因吗
Isn't that why you came to me in the first place?
我告诉你们 我有计划
I tell you, I have plans.
大计划
Big plans.
雷德要去沙漠见一个人
Red here is gonna meet a guy in the desert
这个人会帮我们改变一切
who is going to help us change everything!
你说过我可以拥有雷尼的身体
You said that I could have Rainey's body.
我想要个好身体
I want one of the good bodies,
就像原始灵魂的那种
like the original souls get.
我受够了雷尼像对待一次性用品一样
I am sick and tired of Rainey treating you
对待你们
like you're disposable,
把你们放在狗和鸟的身体
putting you for years into dogs
很多年
and... and birds.
这对你们的精神有影响
It does something to you, mentally.
你们不该如此
You deserve better than that.
是的 我也是这么想的
Yes, I also think that in my head.
我想当一只美洲豹
I want to be a panther.
我希望你能把我放进美洲豹里
I want you to put me in a panther.
我不想再做人了
I don't like to be a human anymore.
你会成为美洲豹的
You will be a panther.
你会成为美洲豹的 艾德
You will be a panther, Ed.
你们有人觉得
Do any of you think
我想继续当戈登·里默吗
that I want to be Gordon Rimmer anymore?
不
No!
我们要把两台机器都弄到手
We're going to get both machines.
两台机器都得到
We're going to get them both,
和随之而来的能力
and all the power that comes with it,
然后我们就能为所欲为了
and then we'll be able to do whatever the hell we want.
这就是我们最喜欢你的地方 戈登
That is what we like best about you, Gordon,
你总是说我们最想听的话
you always tell us what we want to hear.
好吧
Okay.
猫咪在谁那里
Who has the kitten?
雷尼是个懦夫 满足于现状
Rainey is a coward, content with the status quo.
但我们不是 不是你 不是我
But not us. Not you, not me.
我是唯一有胆量
I am the only one with the balls
用机器创造东西的人
to use the machine to create things.
那只猫咪
That little kitty cat
我称之为武器化灵魂
is what I call a weaponized soul.
没错
That's right.
非常危险
Very dangerous.
你们明白
You understand.
只有万不得已的时候 才能用这只猫
We only use the kitty cat as a last resort.
你知道这整个交易中
You know what is gonna be
最美好的东西会是什么吗
the sweetest thing in the whole deal?
把我那该死的狗找回来
Getting me my goddamn dog back!
这动物园太大了
This zoo is huge.
见鬼 到处都有监控
Shit! There's cameras everywhere.
蹲下 我们不能被拍下来
Stay down, we can't get caught.
没错 那样就糟了
Yes, that would be bad.
你看你 还拿着一把十字弓
Look at you, running around with a crossbow.
你就像个动作英雄
You're like an action hero.
见鬼 快 躲起来
Oh, dammit! Quick, hide!
没时间在整个动物园里潜行了
We don't have time to sneak through the whole zoo.
我们不能...
We can't just...
你意识到这是什么了吗
Do you realize what this is?
你意识到这是什么了吗
Do you realize what that is?
这是命运 是天命
It's fate! It's destiny.
这个大猩猩面具 就和我在录像里看到的一样
This gorilla mask, it's just like the one I saw on the tape.
这是个征兆
It's a sign.
这些都是征兆...
These are all signs...
托德 我觉得你还没想清楚
Todd, I don't think you're thinking this through.
我有过一次幻觉 德克
I had a vision, Dirk.
这一次我领先了你
I'm ahead of you for once.
我有过一次看到我穿着这些衣服的幻觉
I had a vision of myself wearing these clothes.
我妹妹恨我 我没有工作
My sister hates me, I've got no job,
我拥有的一切都被摧毁了
everything I own is destroyed,
但这次能改变一切
but this could change everything.
嘿 是不是有人在那后面
Hey, is someone back there?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在那后面吗
Anyone back there?
不 托德
No, Todd... Todd!
我们是时间旅行侦探 正要去阻止一桩谋杀案
We're time-traveling detectives on our way to stop a murder!
趴在地上 把钥匙丢过来
Get on the ground, and toss the keys away from you!
我们要开走你的卡车
We're taking your truck!
现在就合理多了
So much makes sense now.
他们就是那样把鲨鱼装进小猫的
That's how they got the shark in the kitten!
他们肯定交换了灵魂
They must've soul-swapped it.
好吧 也许吧
Right, perhaps.
不过他们是怎么弄到双髻鲨的
How'd they get a hammerhead shark, though?
他们有钱
They have money.
他们偷走富人的身体
They steal the bodies of rich people.
你还记得戈登·里默
Do you remember how obsessed
对卢克斯·杜约有多着迷吗
Gordon Rimmer was with Lux DuJour?
因为他以前就是卢克斯·杜约 对吧
It's because he was Lux DuJour, right?
这不就说得通了吗
Doesn't that make sense?
所以到目前为止从
And that's why there's been such a tiny response
警♥察♥都没什么回应
from the police so far.
他们内部肯定有人
They must have people on the inside!
没错...
Right...
所以现在所有事情都爆发了
That's why everything's blowing up right now.
戈登·里默那家伙 像是造♥反♥了
I mean, that Gordon Rimmer guy, like, rebelled,
而与此同时
and then at the same time,
帕特里克·斯普林像是从过去来的
Patrick Spring, like, shows up from the past,
杀了所有人
and, like, annihilates everybody.
似乎一堆事情 无关联 无意识
It seems like a bunch of unconnected, spontaneous,
而且不像是巧合 但并非如此 是吧
and unlikely coincidences, but it's not. Right?
一切肯定有关联的
Everything is actually connected!
你开始像我一样说话了
You're starting to sound exactly like me.
天哪 德克
Holy shit, Dirk,
我明白了 我全明白了
I get it. I get everything.
听着 在我们进入酒店之前
Listen, before we go into the hotel,
现在是时候花些时间想想
now is the time for us to take a moment, and think,
认真想想我们要怎么做
really think about how we're going to do this.
我们只有一次机会
We have a unique opportunity here,
我们要小心使用
and we need to be careful how we use it.
现在九点三十六
It's 9:36.
我十点之后才去的顶层套房♥
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表