剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
And this thing...
这就是他们雇我来建的东西
this is the thing that they hired me to build.
你能修好它吗
Can you fix this?
能啊
Yes.
命中注定的
It's my destiny.
谁拿走了我的枪
Who has my gun?
是谁
Who?
喂 长发公主 看我 看这边
Hey, Rapunzel. Hi. Hi.
把狗还给我
Give me my dog.
把枪放下
Drop your gun.
我要一枪崩了你的头
I am gonna shoot you in the head.
一枪崩了你的头
I am gonna shoot you in the head
然后把我的狗夺回来
and take my Goddamn dog!
这两件事中 只会发生一件
One of those things is gonna happen.
我好像搞定了
I think I did it.
我应该修好啦
I think I finished it.
巴特 这就是你把我带到这的原因啊
Bart, this is why you brought me here.
我的枪里还有一发子弹
I still got one bullet left.
奇怪
Weird.
别开枪 别开枪
No, no, no, no!
好吧
Okay.
再见 德克
Bye, Dirk.
什么...
Wha...
我们走吧 这些人都是疯子
Let's get out of here. These people are nutjobs.
数三下
On 3.
一 二 三
1... 2... 3.
搞定了
Solved it.
嘿 失败者
Hey, loser.
阿曼达吗
Amanda?
你回来了吗
You came back?
是我和无赖三人帮回来救了你
Me and the Rowdy 3 came and saved you.
顺带一提 他们说没有下次了
They say that's the last time, by the way.
- 救了我吗 - 是啊
- Saved me? - Yeah. Duh.
救了大家
Saved everyone.
感觉那里有好几百号♥人
There were like a hundred dudes out there.
我们揍了他们 他们就跑了
And we beat them up, and then they ran away.
老兄 那真是太爽了
Dude, it was sick.
德克在哪里
Where's Dirk?
那个警♥察♥带他去医院了
The cop took him to the hospital.
不太乐观
It was not pretty.
法拉赫送莉迪亚到其他地方去
Farah took Lydia somewhere.
她让你们六点到这里碰面
She said to meet her at this address at 6:00.
德克说你现在恨他
Dirk says you hate him now,
因为他欺骗了你
'cause he tricked you or something?
他毁了我的生活
He ruined my life.
对
Right.
那就这样吧
All right.
再见 托德
Later, Todd.
等等
Wait.
干嘛
What?
你又有中奖的彩票了
You have another lottery ticket?
你到底是怎么打算的
What was your plan with that, anyway?
我本来想...
I was gonna try and...
弥补
fix things,
挽回一切
fix everything.
有些事情挽回不了 托德
Some things you don't fix, Todd.
有时候 你走错一步
Sometimes, when you fall down,
就会步步走错
you fall all the way down.
你搞砸了
You blew it.
事实就是如此
That's just the way it is.
但是我相信一点
Here's what I do believe.
德克·简特里进入你的生活是有原因的
I think Dirk Gently came into your life for a reason.
想想 两个星期以前
I mean, two weeks ago,
你还只是个三十三岁酒店服务员
you were a 33-year-old hotel bellhop
没钱没朋友
with no money and no friends
一直以来欺骗着我
who spent all of his time lying to me.
现在 看看你
Now look at you.
你是那个灵媒侦探的助手
You're the badass partner to a psychic detective,
而且也变诚实了
and you're honest.
想想为什么德克要瞒着你
Think about why Dirk lied to you.
你和德克一起救了那个女孩
You and Dirk, you saved that girl.
是你救了那个女孩
You saved that girl's life.
不管他瞒了你什么
No matter what he lied about,
救人才是最重要的 不是吗
isn't that the part that matters?
回头见 托德
I'll see you around, Todd.
阿曼达...
Amanda...
你真的要跟那些人走吗
are you really gonna leave with those guys?
拜托 托德
I mean, Todd, come on.
他们都把夹克给我了
They already gave me a jacket.
饿了吗
You hungry?
你吃的是什么
What is it?
埃塞俄比亚菜
Ethiopian.
这不是个词吧
That's not a word.
真有这个词吗
Is that a word?
你刚刚在那做了那些事
You did a thing back there with the thing.
没错
Yes, I did.
你也一样
And you did, too.
还有 那个人
Hey, that guy, um,
德克·简特里... 他不是你要杀的人
Dirk Gently... you weren't supposed to kill him.
你应该是要保护他
You were supposed to protect him.
反正这种事也不是第一次发生了 不是吗
That's not the first time that's happened, is it?
我也应该带你去那 所以...
I was supposed to bring you there, too, so...
你做了该做的
And you did the thing.
既然你现在完成了 可能你就会走了...
And now that you did it, maybe you're gonna leave and...
就像
Like,
你完成了你的使命
you did your destiny or whatever,
完成了之后 就会走了
and now that you did it, maybe you're gonna go.
肯定不好受吧 肯
And it's bad, Ken.
你可以做你想做的事
Well, you do, uh, whatever you want, you know,
因为我之前绑♥架♥你
because I kidnapped you and...
发生的这一切 你肯定不好受吧
and it... it must have been really bad for you.
我没有考虑过你的感受
You know, I didn't think about your feelings
你的想法...
and all that, and...
我不想让你走
I don't want you to go, I...
应该吧
I think.
听着...
Hey, um...
我不会离开的
I'm not going anywhere.
大大的拥抱
Big hug.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
你在伯利兹下飞机之后 会有保镖来接你
Security will meet you on the ground in Belize.
到了之后 不要打给我
You cannot call me when you land.
到了那里 就要靠你自己了
From there, you'll be on your own.
你可以用你父亲海外的银行账户
You can access your father's offshore accounts.
所有事都...
Everything's...
我不明白为什么一定要出国
I don't understand why I have to leave the country.
暂时而已
It's just for now.
我们不知道他们还有多少人
We... We don't know how many of them are still out there.
他们可能还在找你
They could still be looking for you.
我甚至不知道"他们"是谁
I don't even know who "they" are.
他们是因时光机而诞生的邪教
They're a cult formed around the time machine
我父亲不小心从过去送到未来的时光机
my father accidentally sent forward from the past.
他们利用机器的漏洞来交换灵魂
They use a broken aspect of the machine to swap bodies.
绑♥架♥我的人是一个摇滚明星
The guy who kidnapped me was a rock star,
他失去理智 背叛了他们
and he got mad and betrayed them.
在同一天 我父亲穿越到未来
Coincidentally, on the same day, my father traveled
为我母亲的死复仇
into the future to get revenge for the murder of my mother.
很抱歉变成这样
I'm so sorry things ended this way.
我让你失望了 辜负了你的父亲
I... I let you down. I let your father down.
你说什么傻话
What are you talking about?
这是个时间循环 你也无能为力
It was a time loop. There was nothing you could do.
这已经是最好的结局了
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表