剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Shouldn't you be asking my superior officer, Ma'am?
我在问你 下士
I'm asking you, Corporal.
我是这次行动的总负责人
I am ultimately in charge of this operation,
但我想听听你的看法
but I wanted to ask your opinion.
我对于任务的理解是
My understanding of the mission
要带回"黑翼计划"所有的目标 长官
is that we're to bring in the subjects of Black Wing, Ma'am.
没错
Correct.
我们先去找了"伊卡洛斯计划"
We tried Project Icarus first.
德克·简特里
Dirk Gently.
然后...
And...?
他说自己不想回来 长官
He said he didn't want to, Ma'am.
"不想"
"Didn't want to."
是的 他不想被带回来
That's right. Didn't want to be brought in.
说他在这里... 有童年阴影 长官
Something about a... rough childhood, Ma'am.
我提出了一个更强硬的方法
I suggested a more aggressive approach,
但被里金斯上校拒绝了
but Colonel Riggins rejected it.
我懂了
I see.
所以你们就又去找了"梦魇计划"
So you next moved on to Project Incubus?
没错
That's right,
但我们遇到了充满敌意的回应
but we were met with strong hostile response.
里金斯上校选择
Colonel Riggins' choice to
不叫后援 面对他们...
confront them without backup...
我建议采取更传统的攻击手段
I suggested a more traditional means of attack,
但是被上校否决了 长官
but that was vetoed by the Colonel, Ma'am.
所以如果让你负责 你的策略会是...
So your strategy would have been to...
动用更加粗暴的手段
use a more aggressive approach?
是的 长官
Yes, Ma'am.
事实是 里金斯上校和他们走得太近
Truth is, Colonel Riggins is too close.
投入了太多的情感 让他无法看清
He's emotionally involved, and it's blinding him
实际状况
from the realities of the situation.
这就是为什么
There's a reason
尼安德特人会输给直立人
why the Neanderthals fell to the Homo Erectus.
你觉得你能
Do you think you are capable
做到更加粗暴吗
of being more aggressive?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
非常直立人
Very Erectus.
更加粗暴
Much more aggressive.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表