剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
I didn't get up to the penthouse until after 10:00.
如果我们要去 现在就得走了
If we're gonna do this, we have to go right now.
有三部电梯 客梯 员工电梯和货运电梯
There's three elevators guest, service, and freight.
如果我们不想被发现
If we don't want to be seen,
就可以穿过装货间 用员工电梯
we can go through the loading bay, and take the service elevator.
如果戈登·里默和他的傻瓜手下在那
If Gordon Rimmer and his goons are in there,
我们得想个更好的对策才行
we need a better plan than that.
你也看到顶层套间发生的惨案了
You saw the aftermath of what happened in the penthouse.
或者说将要发生的 或者不是...
or what's going to happen, or not...
你拿着什么
What are you holding?
是那张乐透彩票
It's the lottery ticket.
我注定要拥有它
I'm meant to have it.
或者... 等等
Or... wait,
如果乐透彩票在这辆卡车里
if the lottery ticket is in this truck,
那怎么会...
then how... how could...
没关系 托德 你说得对
Todd, never mind, you were right.
没时间讲这个了 快来
There's no time for this! Right then, come on!
见鬼
Shit!
好吧 排除员工电梯
Okay, staff elevator's out.
我们可以通过员工入口
Uh... we can go in through the service entrance
去乘货运电梯
and take the freight.
虽然慢点 但如果抓紧时间 还能来得及
It's slow, but if we hurry, we can make it in time.
你能进顶层套房♥吗
Can you get us into the penthouse?
不能 但是...
Well, no, but...
万能门卡 在办公室里
The master key! It's in the office.
用那个能打开酒店所有房♥间
We can use it on any room in the hotel.
戴上面具
Masks on.
看
Look.
等等 如果这就是那张门卡...
Wait, if that's the key...
- 走楼梯 - 走楼梯
- Stairs? - Stairs.
这不是我女儿
This isn't my daughter.
你反应还真快
You catch on quick.
机器在哪
Where's the machine?
我们碰面只是交易的一部分
Meeting us was only half the deal.
你要把机器带来 另一台机器
You get the machine, the other machine,
你父亲的机器
your father's machine,
然后才能要回你女儿原有的灵魂
then you get the soul that goes with the body.
你的同伙都死了
Your friends are already dead.
这件事 早就了结了
It's all... already over.
你到底在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我的时间都荒废了
I've wasted the time.
为这一刻我准备了十五年
15 years preparing for this moment,
可我还觉得你理所当然
and I still took you for granted.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
把电♥话♥... 把电♥话♥放下
Put the... put the phone down.
喂 我醒了 我已经醒了
Yes! I was awake. I've been awake.
你在哪
Where are you?
到点了
It's time.
我在路上了...
I'm on my way... is where I am,
就快到了 一切都很顺利
and almost there already, so everything's great.
我让你把电♥话♥放下
I said put down the goddamn phone!
已经太迟了
It's too late.
事情...
And now...
已经过去了
it's over.
不 还没有...
No, it's not...
不 你女儿还能回到你身边
No, you can still have your daughter,
只要你把机器给我们
you just bring us the other machine!
都别动
Nobody move!
你是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
等等...
Wait a m...
别太愧疚
Don't blame yourself.
结局总是如此
It always ended like this.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你要跟这些家伙做交易吗
You would make a deal with these people?
他们害死了凯瑟琳
They killed Catherine!
天哪
Jesus Christ!
等你找回莉迪亚
When you find Lydia,
告诉她我爱她
tell her I loved her.
告诉她我很抱歉
Tell her I'm sorry.
可结局从未改变
It never ended any other way.
什么
What?
祝你好运 德克
And good luck, Dirk.
很抱歉我打了你
I'm sorry I hit you.
这都是些什么人啊
Who the hell are those guys?
噢 不
Oh, no...
别开枪
No, don't!
快走 快走
Come on! Come on!
我们得赶紧离开 快
We've got to get out of here! Come on!
站住 别跑
Hey, stop! Stop!
帕拉西奥斯先生
Oh, Mr. Palacios...
托德 正好 你现在去745号♥房♥
Todd, perfect, I need you to get to 745...
好的 我会的 我只是...
Yes, I will, I just...
欢迎来到佩瑞曼大酒店 让我们来帮您吧
Welcome to the Perryman Grand, allow us to help you with that.
站住
Hey, stop!
我想问问能不能
I was wondering if I could
提前拿到这个月的薪水
get my check a little early this month?
什么 为什么 你没事吧
What? Why? Are you okay?
再帮我个忙 去看看顶层套房♥
And do me a favor, check out the penthouse.
他们从昨天下午两点就挂了"请勿打扰"
They've had a "Do Not Disturb" since 2:00 p.m. yesterday.
你的万能门卡还在吗
You still have your master key?
不 我不记得丢哪了
No, I... misplaced it.
拿我的
Take mine.
先去745号♥房♥ 然后去顶层套房♥
745, and then the penthouse.
我的天哪
Oh, oh, Jesus Christ.
快 快走 我们得走了
Come on, come on, we gotta go.
赶紧走 快 快
We gotta go. Go! Go! Go!
天哪
Holy shit.
刚才都发生了些什么
What the hell just happened?
他什么意思 什么叫"结局总是如此"
What did he mean, "it always ended this way?"
- 德克 - 对了
- Dirk? - Oh, right!
仔细听好...
Listen very carefully...
怎么回事
What's happening?
很混乱的事 但我们会理清楚的
It's a mess up there, but we're going to figure it out.
那是谁啊
Who's that?
那是你最好的朋友 希望他会原谅我们这么做
That's your best friend. Hopefully, he'll forgive us for this.
听我说 他住在里奇利大街上的公♥寓♥
Listen to me, he's at the Ridgely Building...
- 里奇利大街 - 没错
- The Ridgely. - Right.
那家伙又是谁
What's that guy over there?
没时间解释了
No time to explain.
三个问题 一个答案 明白吗
Three questions, one answer, you understand?
明白吗
Do you?
没时间了
Ah! There's no time!
找到那只猫 我们忘了 去吧 快去
Get the kitten! We forgot it! Go! Run!
别让他们看到你的脸
Don't let them see your face!
好的 我...
Okay! I'm...
我要去做一件大事了
I'm going to do something!
马上就去
Right now!
快 我们得离开这里 快走
Come on, we've got to get out of here! Run!
冷静 冷静
Calm down, calm down!
这是个死循环 时间循环
It was a loop. It was a time loop!
你从一开始就记得
You remembered that happening!
难怪你戴着大猩猩面具
That's how you got the gorilla mask!
那不是巧合
It wasn't a coincidence.
你也是因此得知要去拿猫
That's how you knew to get the kitten!
不是 那时候 我还不清楚来龙去脉
Well, no, I didn't have any context,
我只是觉得...
I just thought that... Well,
我们来这里之后 就很明了了啊
I mean, once we'd got here, it was obvious.
如果在小说里是这样没错
Yeah, maybe to someone reading it in a book,
可这是我们的亲身经历
not when you're living it!
我们得赶紧离开酒店
We have to get out of the hotel...
不 你早就知道那是时光机
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表