剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
I got you this new shirt in the gift shop.
你... 你怎么知道...
Did you... How could you...
快点 我们在浪费时间
Well, come on, we're wasting daylight.
现在...
Now, um...
那我要...
So, do I, um...
然后...
And then...
"梦魇计划"又叫"无赖三人帮"
"Project Incubus," A.K.A. "The Rowdy 3."
一般来说 面对这些目标
Normally, confronting these subjects
需要四十个人的行动
would be a 40-man operation.
每个目标需要十个人
I'd want 10 men for every one of them.
谢谢您信任我
Well, I appreciate your confidence
提供给我充分的支持 长官
in me providing adequate support, sir.
我可不是这个意思
That's not exactly what I was saying.
先说清楚...
Let me be clear...
除非得到我的指令
under no circumstances are you to engage
否则绝对不能擅自行动
unless I give the word.
明白 可以用"肉桂"这个词吗
Understood. May I suggest "Cinnamon"?
什么
What?
你给我的指示词
As the word you give.
在此类情况下...
In situations like this...
在不同于此的情况下
well, in different situations from this,
我会用"肉桂"这个词 所以我觉得...
I use the word "Cinnamon," So I thought...
弗里德金下士...
Corporal Friedkin...
我给你的文件读了吗
did you read the files I gave you?
是的 长官 我读过了
Yes, sir. I read them.
几天前读的
It was a couple days ago, though,
文件里的一些词句很难理解
and some of the words were really hard to understand.
"无赖三人帮"就是"梦魇计划"
"The Rowdy 3" are "Project Incubus."
他们是"黑翼计划"的首批目标
They were some of the first subjects taken into Black Wing.
通过吸取心灵能量平息自己
They subside through the extortion of psychic energy.
起初 我们将他们归类为吸血鬼
Originally, we classified them as vampires.
那我们是不是需要木桩
Whoa. W... Shouldn't we have, like, wooden stakes, then,
和黄金子弹
and golden bullets?
不需要
No.
黄金子弹
Golden bullets?
我们...
W...
我们并不是要杀了谁
We're not trying to kill anyone.
遵从我指令就是了
Just... follow my lead.
长官...
Sir...
如果您不介意 我想问
if you don't mind me asking,
为什么没有任何支援呢
why didn't they send you any backup?
为什么没有更多的支援呢
I mean, why didn't they send you more backup?
有人认为 我和他们走得太近
It has been suggested that I'm too close.
投入了太多的情感
Too emotionally involved, and that blinds me
让我无法看清实际状况
to the realities of the situation,
但事实是 没有人像我一样了解他们
But the truth is, no one knows these people the way I do.
如果我们冷静地处理 是可以规劝这些人的
If we handle this calmly, these men can be reasoned with.
明白了吗
Understood?
肉桂
Cinnamon.
不
No.
不
No.
你确定上一辆
Are you sure it was a safe idea
全是疯子的货车 安全吗
to get into a van with a bunch of, uh... crazy strangers?
你们确定让一个疯子上自己的货车 安全吗
You sure it's safe idea to let a crazy stranger in your van?
她完全疯了
he totally flipped it!
彻底疯了
Flip-flop-flipped!
好吧 这也不是第一次
Yeah, well, this is not the first van full of assholes
跟一群疯子在同一辆车里
that I've ridden around in.
喝醉的情况除外
Except I was usually drunk.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Bottoms up! - Drink it!
你们是... 你们是...
So, who are... Are you guys, like...
我是马丁
I'm Martin,
那位是格里普斯
that's Gripps,
他是沃格 那边那位... 他是克罗斯
he's Vogle, and that one right there... he's Cross.
- 我是克罗斯 - 正如他所说的
- I'm Cross. - That's what he said.
你们是德克的朋友
Are you Dirk's friends?
德克是谁
Who's Dirk?
你们一直跟踪的那位
The guy that you've been following.
那个... 那个英国人
The... the British guy
你们对他做了一些有趣的事情
who you do, like, the zappy thing to.
那是你的朋友
That's your friend.
他不是我们的朋友
He ain't no friend of ours.
是啊 他不是我们的朋友 他是英国人
Yeah, he's not our friend. He's British!
是啊
Yeah.
我们跟踪他的唯一原因
The only reason we've been following him around
是他的能量非常好吃
since his energy tastes so good.
他有美食恐慌症 对吧 伙计们
He's got gourmet panic... ain't that right, boys?
没错
Yeah!
他的能量
His energy?
你们是... 嬉皮士吗
What are you guys... like, hippies?
不是
No.
你们也对我这么做过吧
Is that what you did to me?
就像是 在吞食我的情感
You, like, ate my emotions?
从我的神经中吸取能量
You sucked the energy out of my nerves?
理解得很快嘛
You catch on quick.
你所拥有的 就像是...
Now, that thing you got, it's like a...
怎么说呢 我们的自助餐
how would you say?... uh, a buffet for us.
比如恐惧
Like fear?
痛苦
Pain?
- 恐惧 - 太疯狂了
- Confusion? - It was so crazy!
简直是前所未有啊
We've never seen anything like it before!
你就像是个怪咖
You were, like, gonzo-nutballs!
是啊 你的眼睛很有趣
Yeah, your eyes were all funny.
能看到有趣的东西吗
You see anything cool?
没错
Yeah.
里默 我当然认识他
Rimmer? Sure, I know him.
他在这里工作
He works here.
那栋被烧毁的房♥子 是戈登·里默的吗
That was Gordon Rimmer's house that got burnt down?
是的 烧干净了
Yes, burned to the ground.
是啊 我在新闻上看到了
Yeah, I saw that on the news.
等等 你们认为戈登
Wait, so you think Gordon had something to do
和在他家被发现的尸体有关吗
with that body that was found in his house?
真的是卢克斯·杜约吗
Was it really Lux DuJour?
我们还在调查当中
It's part of an ongoing investigation.
真不敢相信 他已经死了
I can't believe he's really dead.
你似乎并不惊讶
You don't seem very surprised
戈登·里默可能与一起罪案有牵连
that Gordon Rimmer might have been involved in a crime.
没人会感到惊讶
I think everybody saw that coming.
- 为什么 - 他就是个蠢货
- Why? - Well, the guy's a prick.
工作中 你们接触得多吗
Did you work closely with him?
不多 谢天谢地啊
No, thank God.
他以前是前动物转移单位的主管
He used to be in charge of the old Animal Transfer Unit,
- 现在那里废弃了 - 那里面有什么
- but it's abandoned now. - What's in it?
什么都没有
Nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing?
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
你的意思是
You're saying that
动物园里有一处废弃的房♥屋
there's an abandoned building on zoo property
而戈登·里默还能用那儿
that Gordon Rimmer had access to?
是的 被依法征用了 应该要拆毁了
Yeah, it's condemned, supposed to get torn down.
好吧 我们能进去看看吗
Well, do you think we can get a look at this building?
- 我没有钥匙 - 谁有钥匙呢
- I don't have keys. - Who has keys?
你们需要问问运营经理
You'll have to talk to the operations manager.
毕竟是动物园的财产
It's a property thing.
好的 多谢你宝贵的时间
Okay, well, thank you for your time.
没关系
No problem.
我们怎么知道
How do we know
找对了地方
this is the right spot?
这幅地图并不精确
The map isn't exactly specific.
很明显 帕特里克·斯普林相信我们
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表