剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
我们要爬过这个栅栏吗 我想爬过去
Are we gonna climb this fence? I want to climb the fence.
谁要爬过去 我先来
Who's climbing the fence? Me first!
你做他的助手多久了
How long have you been his assistant?
- 三天 - 三天
- Three days. - Three days?
- 其实是四天 - 托德
- Four, really. - Todd!
我要以为你们在一起好几年了
I assumed you'd been together for years.
- 托德 - 为什么你会这么想
- Todd! - Why would you think that?
托德 推我屁♥股♥一把 让我上去
Todd! Push my bum! Make me go up!
好吧
Right.
不 我们才遇见 而且我讨厌他
No, we just met, and I hate him.
这个计划不错
Looking right at the plan.
你们好
Hello.
你们好 警探们
Hello, police detectives.
韦尔德特工 我们没打算这么早见你
Agent Weedle, we didn't expect to see you so soon.
情况很糟糕
This situation is a mess.
你们没有法拉赫·布莱克的线索
You got anything on Farah Black?
莉迪亚·斯普林的保镖
Lydia Spring's bodyguard?
不 我们还没找到她
No, we haven't found her yet.
有什么我能看看的吗 我有一些问题
Anything I can read on her? I have some questions.
只有一些吗
Only some?
好吧
Sure.
顶层套房♥的尸体还是没找到
And the bodies from the penthouse still haven't turned up.
我们认为他们被偷了
We're starting to think they were stolen.
- 我们搬走了 - 抱歉 什么
- We pulled them. - I'm sorry, what?
FBI搬走了
The FBI pulled them.
涉及更大的问题 和你们无关
Part of a larger issue, none of your concern.
我们问过你 当着你的面
We asked you, to your face,
"你有没有转移那些尸体"
"Did you transfer out the bodies?"
没错 那时候...
Oh, yeah, well, at the time...
我们认为你们不需要知道
we didn't think you needed to know.
你们联♥系♥了德克·简特里吗
Did you connect to Dirk Gently?
我一直都在找那家伙的资料
I've been trying to get some more info on the guy.
和德克·简特里无关
No Dirk Gently,
是托德·布罗茨曼自己掺和进来的
but Todd Brotzman walked himself in.
布罗茨曼是谁
Brotzman?
简特里的助手
Gently's assistant?
- 酒店服务员 - 他提起过一条柯基吗
- The bellhop? - Did he mention a corgi?
你对那条柯基了解多少
What do you know about the corgi?
- 什么柯基 - 你刚才还在问
- What corgi? - The one you just asked about.
算了 你们逮捕了布罗茨曼吗
Forget that. Did you arrest Brotzman?
布罗茨曼
Brotzman?
逮捕他干嘛
For what?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
搞什么 你们是业余的吗
What is this, amateur hour?
只是假扮的警♥察♥吗
Are you guys just pretending to be cops?
布罗茨曼 法拉赫·布莱克 德克·简特里
Brotzman, Farah Black, Dirk Gently...
什么 他们现在是未知因素了吗
what, these are just wild cards to you right now?
失踪人口部的人到底有没有警徽啊
Does Missing Persons even get badges,
还是 只有那种什么塑料牌
or, what, just, like, some type of laminated...
好吧 你得闭上...
Okay, you gonna have to hold...
男森
Nathan.
男森在哪
Where's Nathan?
男森...
Nathan...
你的搭档 男森
Your partner. Nathan?
- 哪里能找到布罗茨曼 - 里奇利
- Where can I find Brotzman? - The Ridgely.
你们在调查他的房♥东 多里安
You were investigating his landlord, Dorian.
你不是应该...
Shouldn't you...
我会亲自和布罗茨曼谈的
I'll speak with Brotzman myself,
查出些东西
straighten some things out.
我喜欢你们的办公室
I like your office.
是我中风了 还是这家伙没听到我说话
Am I having a stroke? Could that guy not hear me?
两天前 这家伙还不怎么说话
And two days ago, that dude was quiet.
他什么时候变得这么混♥蛋♥的
When did he become Billy Bad-Ass?
我们说得太多了 这事不对劲
We said too much. There is something wrong.
非常不对劲
There is something... seriously wrong.
因为你知道他真正想要的东西
'Cause you know what he really wanted.
这狗有古怪
Something's weird about that dog.
你们觉得帕特里克希望我们找到什么东西
What do you think Patrick wants us to find?
我们怎么知道他是不是好人
I mean, how do we even know he's the good guy here?
我必须找到莉迪亚 事情是我搞砸的
I have to find Lydia. I messed this up.
什么
What?
他死的时候我不在
I wasn't there when he died.
但那不公平
But that's not fair.
你当时在寻找他被绑♥架♥的女儿
You were trying to find his kidnapped daughter.
你被铐在了床上
You were handcuffed to a bed.
是啊 那是我的错
Yeah. That was my fault.
那是你的工作
It was your job,
而且你... 我的意思是
and you... Look, I... I mean,
这些人很危险
these guys are... are dangerous,
如果这就像某种...
and... and if it's just, like, some kind of...
也许我们不应该...
Maybe we shouldn't...
我把阿曼达一个人留下了 所以...
I mean, I... I left Amanda alone, so...
也许我们不应该...
maybe we shouldn't...
外面有个小女孩需要我
There's a little girl out there who needs me.
据我所知
You saw Lydia Spring,
你见到莉迪亚·斯普林了
and as far as I can tell,
现在在寻找她的人就只有他
the only people looking for her are him,
我 和你
me, and you.
帕特里克知道自己要死
Patrick knew he was going to die,
而这是他留给我们的唯一线索
and this is the only lead he left us,
所以我们要查清楚 好吗
so we're going to figure it out, okay?
好吗
Okay?
说"好的"
Say... say, "Okay."
说"好的"
Say, "O-K."
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
救命
Help!
我掉进了一个... 东西
I've fallen in a... thing!
显然这里有陷阱
There are traps here, apparently!
这老地方的陷阱太恐怖了
It's a whole spooky trap ancient area.
非常危险 我转动了在实验室
Very much dangerous! I turned the crank
找到的曲柄 也许现在想想
we found in the lab, which was a mistake to do unsupervised,
转的时候没人看着真是个错误
perhaps, now that I think about it.
什么 这个曲柄 我不明白...
What? This crank? I don't understand what...
托德·布罗茨曼
Todd Brotzman?
不是
Nope.
他在家吗 FBI
Is he home? FBI.
等会 像是真的FBI
Wait, like... for real FBI?
是的 女士 能让我进去吗
Yes, ma'am. Can you let me in?
好吧 托德不在 所以...
Okay, well, uh, Todd's not here, so...
我可以等
I can wait.
就那样站着吗 因为...
Just stand there? 'Cause...
他可能要去很长时间
he might be a really long time.
没关系
Not a problem.
搞什么...
What the...
我们在哪
Where are we?
地下
Underground.
这有条走廊 非常黑
And there's a corridor. And it's dark.
就是这里 这就是线索 对吧
This is it. This is the clue, right?
你在问我吗
You're asking me?
你们受伤了吗
Are you injured?
你们在哪
Where are you?
法拉赫 别站到我那个位置
Farah, don't step where I did!
是的 那似乎是个糟糕的选择
Yes, that seemed like a poor choice.
嘿
Hey!
别乱走
Don't wander off.
我在调查呢
I'm investigating! Ooh!
你们能看到什么
What can you see?
很黑
Uh, it's dark.
好像有一条通道
There... there seems to be some kind of passage.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表