剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
或者别的什么
Or something.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
但首先...
But first...
嘿
Psst!
发生了什么
What happened?
阿曼达呢
Where's Amanda?
她走了
She's gone.
走了
Gone?
她就是... 走了
Like, she is... gone?
她不是死了
She hasn't stopped existing,
就是离开了
she's just gone.
这就是上天要带我们来的地方吗
Is this where the universe was supposed to lead us?
或许吧
Maybe.
谁打的你
Who hit you?
那个警探
The detective,
艾斯特维斯
Estevez.
他现在变得有点疯疯癫癫的
He's, like, gone kind of crazy, I guess.
法拉赫在哪
Where's Farah?
我不知道
I don't know.
这些人会杀了我们吗
Are these guys gonna kill us?
我是说...
I mean...
但愿不会
I should hope not.
又是这个人
This guy again.
这就是了
This is it.
他会解释一切 他有我们要的答案
He'll explain everything. He's gonna have the answers.
我等你们两个好久了
I've been waiting for you two for a long time.
到底什么情况
What is going on?
你们到底是谁
Who are you guys?
是帕特里克·斯普林雇的你们吗
Did Patrick Spring hire you?
如果不是 那你们是什么 侦探吗
If not, then what are you? Are you detectives?
不可能 因为你是...
No, because you're a...
你是个酒店的服务员
you're a bellhop!
你曾在酒店上班
You were at the hotel!
你呢 你又是谁
And you! You're who?
- 是不是FBI 不是吗 - 不是
- What, the FBI? No? - No.
那FBI是怎么找进来的
Then how does the FBI figure into this?
谁射杀了内德
Who shot Ned?
你们怎么知道
How did you know
法拉赫·布莱克会在那间公♥寓♥里
that Farah Black was gonna be in that apartment?
这都是什么鬼巧合吗
I mean, what kind of crazy coincidence is that?
那只猫咪在哪
Where's the kitten?
我的狗又在哪
Where's my dog?
你们为什么要烧了我的房♥子
Why did you burn down my house?
现在谁拿着我的狗呢 警♥察♥吗
Who has my dog right now? Is it the police?
我的狗是不是在警♥察♥那
Do the police have my dog?
是谁打了艾德和泽德
Who beat up Ed and Zed?
是你们吗 还是别人
Was it your guys? Other guys?
到底牵扯了多少组势力进来
How many different sets of guys are in this situation?
为什么帕特里克·斯普林
How does Patrick Spring
会同时出现在两个地方
be in two places at the same time?
啊... 胡说八道
Aw..... nuts.
我... 我们不...
We... we don't, uh...
抱歉
Sorry, I guess.
如果要我说实话 我只能
I, like, can answer four of those questions, total,
回答大概四个问题
if I'm being honest.
但你当时在那啊
But you were there!
在哪
Where?
在酒店
At the hotel!
在帕特里克·斯普林死的时候
When Patrick Spring died,
你们两个都在那
you were both there together!
你还穿着我的大衣 这件大衣
You were wearing my coat! This coat!
等等...
Wait...
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
是同样的机器
It's the same machine.
什么
What?
什么 什么 什么 你说什么
What? What? What? What?
托德 我明白了
Todd, solved it.
那些日期
The dates!
当然是这样 我真是太蠢了
Of course! So stupid.
事后一切就明了了
Makes total sense in hindsight,
我当初怎么没想到
amazed I didn't guess it, honestly.
- 我们得进去 - 停停停...
- We've got to go in there. - Stop, stop...
埃德加·斯普林 撒迦利亚·韦伯 帕特里克·斯普林
Edgar Spring, Zackariah Webb, Patrick Spring,
整件事情
the whole thing.
我能把我们救出去
I can get us out of here,
我破案了
I solved the case.
不不不 你别跟他说话了
No, no, no, no, no, you stop talking to him,
跟我说话 告诉我答案
and start talking to me, giving me answers.
你们两个快点给我点答案...
I want you two to give me some answers now...
不不不... 不不不...
No, no, no... No, no...
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
弗雷德 出去看看什么情况
Fred, get out there, find out what that is!
不
No!
托德 快跑
Todd, run!
德克 有什么计划
Dirk, what's the plan?
这里有个插头
There's a plug just like this
和帕特里克·斯普林地下室里的那个一样
in the basement of Patrick Spring's house,
还有一个在里奇利大街下面 记得吗
and there was another one under the Ridgely, remember?
他们要进来杀死我们了 德克
They're gonna come in here and kill us, Dirk!
我们到时候就不在这了 托德
We won't be here, Todd!
快来 抓住这里
Come on, grab hold!
我在救我们
I'm saving us!
你用这个无限能源装置
How are you going to save us
怎么救我们
with an Unlimited Energy Machine?
这不是无限能源装置
It's not an Unlimited Energy Machine,
也不是灵魂交换机
and that's not the Soul Exchanger.
好吧 它其实也是 但也不是
Well, they both are, but they're not, too.
快来 抓紧
Come on, grab tight!
不会再有谋杀案了 托德
There's not going to be a murder, Todd.
我们要去拯救一切
We're going to fix everything.
看好了
Watch this.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表