剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
it only sent energy through time, not matter.
它把灵魂从体内抽出来
It jumped the very souls right out the bodies.
你许多的爱宠就这么死了
This cost you the lives of many of your beloved pets.
最后 你基本上搞定了
Eventually, you fixed it, sort of.
你无意间把机器
You accidentally sent the machine
送去了未来 然后突然...
into the future, and then, suddenly...
机器回来了
the machine came back,
和你送过去的时候不太一样
not exactly the same as the one you sent.
它已经被改造了
It had been altered.
很明显 发生了很糟糕的事
Clearly, something had gone very wrong.
无论发生了什么 你都得撤销它
Whatever had happened, you had to undo it,
所以 在你心中
so, in your mind,
只有一个选择...
you only had one option...
穿越到未来
Jump to the future.
你用来穿越未来的那台机器
The machine you used to travel forward
就在你的实验室里
was there in your lab.
而那台你无意中送到未来
But there was no sign of the original time machine
搅得一团乱的初版时光机
you accidentally sent into the future
却杳无踪影
that started this whole mess.
你必须得找到它
You had to find it.
在现实中
In real time,
已经过去了八十多年
more than 80 years have passed,
似乎有其他人住在了你的宅邸
and it looks like someone else is now occupying your mansion.
废弃的房♥屋里 有不速之客占住
There are squatters in the house you abandoned,
一群嬉皮士 领头的叫杰克·雷尼
a group of hippies led by a man named Jake Rainey,
他们得到了那台初版时光机
and they had your original time machine.
你说...
You say...
"嘿 把那台机器还给我"
"Hey! Give me that machine back!"
他们说 "不行
They say, "No,
这玩意是变出来的
this magically appeared from nowhere,
注定是给我们的 把你的那台机器给我们"
and is clearly meant for us, you give us your machine."
"不行 你们都不知道它究竟是什么"
"No, you don't even know what it does!"
"无所谓 我们本来就是一群疯子"
"We don't care, we're super crazy!"
"不 马上把机器还给我"
"No, give me my machine right now!"
他们人数众多
There's too many of them.
你跑了 一切都很可怕
You run, and it's all very scary.
为了能与他抗衡
To fight him, though,
你需要金钱及资源
you need money, and resources.
幸运的是 你擅长发明创造
Fortunately, you're a brilliant inventor,
你找到了一种方法 将时光机
and you discover a way to turn your time machine
转变成了一台无限能源装置
into an unlimited energy device.
你搬到里奇利大街
You move into the Ridgely,
改名叫埃德加·斯普林
take the name Edgar Spring,
开始建立自己的王国
and begin to build your empire.
你发现 未来是如此令人着迷
You find the future fascinating.
发展无法遏制
The advances are irresistible.
同时 你也必须从雷尼手中抢回机器
Also, you can't leave until you wrest your machine
才能离开
back from Rainey.
但是 新问题出现了
But Ah-hah! Another wrinkle.
那些坏人弄清楚了
The bad guys had figured out
如何利用初版时光机的缺陷
how to use what was originally a glitch in your time machine
交换不同躯体的灵魂
to swap souls into different bodies.
雷尼简直变成了另外一个人
Rainey could literally become a different person.
他利用这种能力永葆青春
He used this ability to stay young
变得更强大
and grow more powerful,
最终与你抗衡
eventually confronting you.
雷尼说 "我们的队伍不断在壮大
Rainey said, "Our group is growing,
你不可能躲一辈子
you can't hide it forever.
快点交出那台在发电的机器吧"
Just surrender the machine you're using to make energy."
你说 "这是不可能的"
And then you said, "I can't do that."
"这会引发一场战争的
"This is gonna be a war.
从现在起 所发生的一切都怪你"
Then everything from here on, the blood is on your hands."
说得没错
It already was.
你花了数十年 与他们暗中交战...
You've spent decades waging a war in secret...
试图击败敌人
trying to get ahead of your enemy.
嬉皮士们改名叫"机器族"
The hippies renamed themselves, "The Men of the Machine,"
而雷尼也兑现了他的"承诺"
and Rainey made good on his promise.
的确是战争
It was war.
他们希望拿到你的无限能源装置
They wanted your unlimited energy device,
而你需要拿回那台
and you needed to get back the Time Machine
已是灵魂交换机的时光机
that was now a Soul Swapper.
但你没能占上风
But you couldn't get the upper hand.
成功似乎无望了
Things seemed hopeless.
你黑暗的人生 充满了愤怒
Your life was dark, and you were full of rage.
你能一直这样生活下去吗
Could you keep living like this?
意想不到的事情发生了
That's when something you never expected happened.
你坠入了爱河
You fell in love.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
莉迪亚出生了
Lydia was born.
你有了一个很漂亮的女儿
You had a beautiful daughter.
比想象中的
You were happier
更加幸福
than you ever thought you could be.
可是...
But then...
悲剧还是发生了
terrible tragedy struck.
他们杀死了你的妻子
They killed your wife.
那是你的底线
That was the last straw.
你终于受够了
You had finally had enough.
你决定直接了结他们
You decided to skip directly to the end.
你穿越到了未来
You jumped to the future,
希望能出其不意 一举歼灭敌人
hopefully to catch your enemies completely by surprise.
所以今天 你来到了这里
Which is what led you here, today.
基本是这样的吧
Is that basically what happened?
你怎么可能知道发生的一切
How could you possibly know all that?
- 我全说对了吗 - 怎么知道的
- I got it all right? - How?
对我来说 很明显...
Well, it seemed obvious to me...
我有神奇的力量
I have magic powers.
等等 为什么你不...
So, wait, why didn't you just...
吹毛求疵有什么用啊
What... what's the use in picking it all apart?
木已成舟 事已既定
No, what's done is done, and that's that,
所以 做得好
so great job, I think!
我已经尽力了
I did the best I could.
是的 当然 百分之百...
Yes, definitely, 100%...
一系列的逻辑决策都完全合理...
Totally reasonable series of logical decisions...
那有什么疯狂的
What's crazy about that?
我们不是敌人
We are not the enemy.
我们来这 是想救你的女儿
We are here trying to save your daughter.
我的女儿
My daughter?
她怎么了
What's happened to my daughter?
他们把她带到了佩里曼大饭店
They're taking her to the Perryman Grand Hotel
去见你... 未来的你...
to meet you... the older you...
但听着 牵扯的人比你现象中的
but listen, there's more elements at play here
还要多...
than you realize...
别碍我的事
Don't get in my way.
疯狂科学家的"疯狂"
Well, that guy certainly
肯定就是指这个人
puts the "mad" in mad scientist.
天哪 车胎被他射破了
Jesus, he shot the tires out.
来吧 在更多敌人来到之前
Come on, we've got to get out of here
我们得赶快离开这里
before any more of them show up.
你知道怎么用那玩意吗
Do you know how to work that thing?
那些人看起来都笨笨的
Well, those guys don't look too bright.
这玩意能有多难用
How hard can it be?
不是吧 都被射破了
Oh, come on, all of them?
你觉得 他知道自己今天要被杀死吗
Do you think he realizes this is the day he's murdered?
我的意思是另一个他
I mean the other him.
天哪 我头疼
Goddamnit, my brain hurts.
我还想弄清楚整件事
Look, I'm still figuring it all out myself,
但也许 这就是他被杀的原因
but it's possible that this is why he was murdered.
托德 三个问题 一个答案
Todd, three questions, one answer.
就是这个意思
That's what it means.
我们得到的三幅地图 都指向同一个答案
We got three maps that led to one solution.
撒迦利亚·韦伯 埃德加·斯普林和帕特里克·斯普林
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表