剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
我们需要请位律师吗
Do we need a lawyer or something?
你到底过不过来帮我打开这扇门
Are you gonna help me figure out this door over here, or what?
不 我觉得应该和这个角有关
No, it's something to do with this horn.
肯定要解开什么谜题才能打开门
There must be some kind of unlock-y type puzzle to solve,
比如... 角对应的是什么
like... like... like, what's the opposite of a horn?
或者 可能是和"角"同一韵尾的词
Or, ooh, maybe it rhymes with "horn."
这样不就很有考古的味道吗
That'd be pretty archaeological, right?
也许我们就不该来
Maybe we're not supposed to be here.
也许该来的人是法拉赫
Maybe this was supposed to be for Farah, or...
才不是 我们来对了
No, we're on the right track.
你怎么知道
How can you know that?
我总是能到我该到的地方
I always end up exactly where I need to be,
尽管我想去哪的时候总是不能如愿
despite the fact it's rarely where I intended to go.
有时候 你说的话
Sometimes, you just say stuff,
就像是为了说而说
and it's like you're just saying stuff.
托德 你这话毫无意义 这是什么
Todd, you're not making sense. What's this?
"佩佩在此
"Here lies Pepe.
二端连 门方启"
Unless otherwise activated."
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
佩佩...
Pepe...
佩佩 他们家的犀牛
Pepe! The family rhino.
这是帕特里克·斯普林的 不是埃德加的
That belonged to Patrick Spring, not Edgar.
所以他曾经来过
So he's been down here.
是帕特里克给我们留下了钥匙和曲柄
It was Patrick who left us the key or crank or whatever.
就是这扇门
That's the door.
终于打开了
It's opening.
只需要碰一下这东西
All I had to do was touch this thing!
- 等一下 - 好吧 这次换你犹豫了
- Uh, hey, wait. - Oh, now you say wait.
我还以为你很着急呢 托德
I thought you were all gung ho now, Todd.
我是很着急 但不是急着去死
Well, I'm gung ho, not suicidal.
- 我们要先看看... - 得了吧 托德
- We have to see what it... - Oh, come on, Todd.
不过一扇门而已 它又不会...
It's just a bloody door. It's not going to...
这门要杀人 鬼门啊
Deadly door! Haunted door!
- 衣服烧起来了 - 浑身都烧起来了
- It burns! It burns! - I'm burning!
这东西到底是什么
What the hell is that thing?!
- 佩佩 - 佩佩
- Pepe. - Pepe?!
能量 类似某种
Energy, some kind of a...
会放电的犀牛鬼魂 我...
electrical ghost rhino? I...
会放电的鬼魂 那我们要怎么逃出去
Electric ghost? How do we get out of here?
万一这东西又充电了
If that thing charges again...
你个乌鸦嘴
You had to say that.
快想想 我们漏了什么
Think! What are we missing?
托德 是角 我们要把角接上去
Todd, the horn, we have to connect the horn!
不行 太大了 接不上的
We can't connect that. It's too big, it won't fit.
快 托德 帮帮我 卡得太紧了
Quick, Todd, help me with this! It's stuck fast!
连接... 等等 把角连接起来
Connect... Wait, connect the horn.
德克 抓住我的手
Dirk, grab my hand!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
相信我 我知道自己在干嘛
Please, just trust me, I know what I'm doing!
- 大概吧 - 什么
- I think. - What?
消失了吗
Is it gone?
它消失了
He's gone.
你怎么知道这样做有用
How did you know that would work?
导电
Conductivity.
把角和犀牛连接起来
Connect the rhino to the horn.
你有很多秘密的
Do you have a lot of secret
科学小知识没分享的吗
scientific knowledge you aren't sharing?
我以前弹电吉他的
I used to play the electric guitar.
你被电过多少次
How many times have you electrocuted yourself?
不少
Enough.
希望你没有幽闭恐惧症
Well, I hope you're not claustrophobic.
不 我一点都不喜欢咖啡
No, I don't even like coffee.
布罗茨曼和简特里呢
What about Brotzman and Gently?
他们不在家 我一直盯着 但是那个女人
They weren't home. Stuck it out, but the woman
保护着他妹妹
was there protecting the sister.
现在情况失控了
This is spiraling out of control.
完完全全地失控了
This has been spiraling out of control!
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
我马上就到
I'll be there soon.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
我只是
I just...
失去了我的狗 我没事
I... I lost my dog. Nothing I can't handle.
拿着 打开吧...
Here, just open...
把礼物拆开吧
Open your present.
戈登
Gordon.
这是什么
What is this?
这出自西♥藏♥一位工艺大♥师♥之手
It was made by an artisan in Tibet.
牦牛毛
Yak fur.
象征着宇宙中的无限轮回
Meant to symbolize the endless cycle of the universe.
这是卢克斯的故事
That's Lux's story.
这是他的大衣
This is Lux's coat.
你想知道卢克斯发生了什么事吗
Do you want to know what happened to Lux?
他去了哪里
Where he went,
做了什么
what he did?
你曾爱他
You loved him.
跟我来吧
Come with me now.
我把一切都告诉你
I can show you everything.
又一个谜题吗
Is it another puzzle?
德克 这一个我就没头绪了
Um... Dirk, I don't know about this one.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
难道还有上百个类似的房♥间吗
What if there's a hundred more rooms like this?
应该没有了 看看这砖头
I don't think so. The brick.
里奇利的
The Ridgely?
它指引我们回来了
It led us all the way back.
一切都是有联♥系♥的 我觉得这应该到头了
Everything is connected, and I think this is the end.
我绝对能胜任
I am perfectly qualified.
我可是佼佼者 他懂什么
I was in contention. What does he know?
他是个...
He's a...
是个愚昧 一无所知的人
He's a stupid little know-nothing not-knower.
你这人真是古怪
You're kind of a weird person, huh?
不 才不是 我是正常人
No, I'm not. I'm... I'm a normal person.
是 但也很怪 正常又带着一些古怪
Yeah, but you're weird, too. You're like a weird normal.
我正常得很
I am a perfectly regular person
很容易就能和别人打成一片
who can blend seamlessly in with others.
我一点都不古怪 即便你这么想
I'm not weird or strange, and even if you think I am,
也只是你糊涂了 犯迷糊了
you're... you're confused, you're just very confused.
显然是
Clearly.
对吧
Yeah.
这家伙终于走了
FBI guy's finally leaving.
我们不该打给托德和德克吗
Shouldn't we call Todd and Dirk?
就是这个了
This is it.
在韦伯宅邸的秘密实验室里
There was another thingy just like this thingy
有和这东西很类似的 托德
in the secret lab at the Webb Mansion, Todd.
这些插头 都是一样的
This plug thingy, it's the same... thingy!
埃德加·斯普林肯定是用这东西
This must be the thingy that allowed Edgar Spring
为斯普林斯区发电的
to power Springsborough.
现在肯定不是靠它发电了
Well, certainly not what it's doing now.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
我不知道
I have no idea.
小猫
Kitten.
鲨鱼
Shark.
你怎么...
How did you...
小猫和鲨鱼
The kitten and the shark.
难怪 那也就是说...
Of course, so that means...
难怪 难怪什么啊
Of course? What "of course"?
狗
Dog.
女孩
Girl.
- 这就讲得通了 - 是吗
- Ah. This makes sense. - It does?
刚才是讲得通的
Well, it did until right now.
除非...
Unless...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表