剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
This is where the car turned off.
等时候到了 我相信它会发动的
I'm sure it'll start up again when it's meant to.
车子都这样
Cars are like that,
总是坏了又启动
always turning off and on again,
发生故障 然后自我修理
breaking down, and then fixing themselves.
不 他们才不会自己修
No, they aren't.
伙计 下车
Buddy, get out.
为什么没人来找你
How come nobody's come looking for you?
什么
What?
记得吗 我还有你的手♥机♥
I have your phone, remember?
没人给你打电♥话♥
Nobody's called.
已经过去一天了
It's been over a day now.
有人会打的
Someone will call.
是吗 谁啊
Oh, yeah? Who?
我的...
My...
女朋友
girlfriend.
没错 女朋友
Right. Her.
说的好像有一样
She seems real.
那个人是谁
Who was that?
那个身上有刺青 还拿着枪
Who was that guy with the tats and the shotgun
在发电站被我杀掉的人是谁
that I killed at the power station?
你们在那干嘛
What were you doing there?
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
这么对你
Doing this to you?
回答问题
Answer the question.
我在发电站杀掉的人是谁
Who was the guy that I killed at the power station?
听着 我只是...
Look, I'm just...
我是管电力系统的
I do power systems.
好吗 严格来说 我是个电工
Okay? I'm an electrician, technically,
听着 一些人 什么组织或者个人
look, but people, organizations, individuals,
他们会雇我去做那些事
they hire me to do... stuff.
违法的事
Illegal stuff.
听着 他们是在网络上找到我的
Look, they hit me up online,
希望我能建一个电源转换器
they wanted me to build some power converter
从更大的电网里偷♥电♥
to leech off a larger network.
我从来没见过那种东西
Okay? I'd never seen anything like it.
我编程正编到一半...
All right, I was halfway through programming that...
你就出现了
You showed up.
谢谢你告诉我这些 肯
Thanks for tellin' me all that, Ken.
纵观我的职业生涯
Way my life works,
这是五年来 别人对我说过的
that's the most anybody's said to me
最长的话了
in over five years.
大多数人都是尖叫和乞求
It's mostly just screaming and begging.
听到了别的话真好
It's nice to listen to somebody else talk.
也不是没人来嘛 傻蛋
Ain't nobody coming, chump.
至少还是有人该死
At least nobody who ain't supposed to die.
你个神经病
You psychopath!
你个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
You total asshole.
真不敢相信你居然这么对我
I can't even believe you did this to me.
更不敢相信你居然这么对自己
I can't even believe you did this to yourself!
看来我们的助手
Looks like our assistant
在态度上有了深刻的改变
has undergone a profound change in attitude.
"戈登·里默"
"Gordon Rimmer."
有趣
Interesting.
看看这些东西
And look at all this stuff.
这人真的很喜欢卢克斯·杜约
This guy really likes Lux Dujour.
你听过他的音乐吗
You ever listen to any of his music?
我觉得有点吵
A bit loud for me.
遥控器在哪
Where's the clicker?
听着 卢克斯·杜约太烂了
Look, Lux Dujour sucks,
我现在要出去
and I'm getting out of here now.
不能开车♥库♥门 声音太大了
Can't open the garage door. Too loud.
再说了 我们还得调查这房♥子
Besides, we have to investigate the house.
那不是...
Wasn't there...
卢克斯·杜约不是失踪了吗
Didn't Lux Dujour disappear?
我隐约地记得当时还是大新闻来着
I vaguely recall it being a big story at the time.
也许他就在里面
Maybe he's in there!
我没有在调查任何东西
I am not investigating anything!
那你要怎么拿回这张彩票
Then how will you get your lottery ticket?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你能让我画完吗
Would you let me finish?
那边坐着去 天哪
Go sit over there! God!
喂
Hello?
等一下
Hang on.
等一下
Hang on!
我们也找到他们了
Well, we find them too.
就是酒店的那两个人
It's the two guys from the hotel.
他们显然也参与了
They're obviously in on it.
那个长颈鹿和大猩猩
The giraffe and the gorilla.
如果一只长颈鹿想杀你 你也会生气啊
You'd be upset too if a giraffe tried to kill you!
回去
Get back!
不
Oh, no.
她现在和我在一起
She's right here with me now.
对
Yeah...
对 那他在哪
Yeah. Well, where is he?
什么 我不...
What? I don't...
我才不管她在哪
I don't care where she is,
因为那不是我的问题
'cause that's not my problem.
好吗 关于那个...
Okay? And then what about...
雷德怎么办 还是不知道在哪吗
What about Red, way out in the middle of nowhere?
他怎么办
What about him?
他们其中一人可能还在外面
There's probably one of them still out there,
如果情况是这样
And if that's the case,
对我们谁都不利
then that's not good for any of us.
好吧 不行
Uh-huh. Yeah, well, no.
还有 我们得去动物转换单元
And... and we have to go to the animal transfer unit.
之前有一场见鬼的枪战 到处都是尸体
There was a goddamn shootout. Bodies everywhere!
我们得收拾干净
We've got to clean it up!
他刚才是说"尸体"吗
Did he say "bodies"?
非常简单的事
Very simple thing.
那应该是超级简单...
That should have been very super easy...
这太糟了 托德
This is really bad, Todd!
我从来没独自做过这种事
I would never have done this alone!
但你是对的 那是莉迪亚·斯普林
But you were right! That's Lydia Spring!
这是重大突破
This is a huge breakthrough!
但我们可能要死了
But it's possible we're going to die.
天哪 真是对不起
God, I am so sorry.
见鬼 我们现在真是很危险啊 伙计
Oh, damn, we're really living on the edge here, man.
我才不管雷尼是不是死了
I don't care that Rainey is dead!
雷尼不是至高灵魂
Rainey is not the Supreme Soul!
我才是至高灵魂 是我在掌权
I am the Supreme Soul! I am running things!
没错
Yes!
我还要告诉你另一件事
And I'll tell you another thing.
有人在监视我们
Someone... someone is watching us.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
没错 我们得想点办法
Oh, yeah, we're going to do something about it.
我们得夺回主动权
We're going to take back control.
我们得夺回主动权
We're going to take back control,
改善我们现在状况
And we are going to purify the situation.
他有枪
He has a gun!
什么
What?
她把我鼻子打破了
She broke the nose.
是的 没错
Yes. It is.
你好 朋友
Hello, friend.
我们是艾德 泽德和弗雷德
We are Ed, Zed, and Fred.
这些都不是真名
These are not our real names.
真叫人欣慰 那些名字太傻了
What a relief. Those names are so stupid!
这是我们的一种机器
This is one of our machines.
非常好的机器
It's a very good machine.
你们那个死掉的朋友有一把骨锯
Your dead friend over there had a bone saw.
他告诉我 要把我的脸切下来
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表