剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Why are you doing this?
我在调查案子
I'm on a case.
我最主要的调查方法就是
My primary method of investigation is to follow someone
跟踪那些看起来赶着去某个地方的人
who looks like they know where they're going.
没把你当作我朋友就真的这么重要吗
Is it that important that you not be identified as my friend,
你还要特地来向我宣泄不满
that you felt the need to argue about it?
你简直是个疯子
You are an insane person,
处心积虑地 在我绝望时
who has insinuated himself into my life
一点点干涉我的人生
in a moment of desperation.
好吧 我觉得你才是个疯子
Okay, well, I think you're an insane person,
费劲心思地
who has insinuated himself
想成为我的助手和知心好友
into being my combination assistant and best friend.
但是这...
But that's...
这是
It... it's...
那是绝对不可能的
Okay, that is not what's happening.
首要目标 次要目标
I have the primary and the secondary
都在视野中
in my sights.
怎么了
What?
不是说好了没必要用狙♥击♥枪♥
I thought we were clear that the rifle isn't necessary.
但在考虑"兴东英苏"时
Yeah, but in the "Mishkin Parambuler",
有必要对目标的过激行为
it said that we have to prevent
采取防范措施
all aggressive action against the primary.
什么东西
The what?
行动因素
The mission parameters?
你刚刚可不是这么说的
Except that's not what you said.
是嘴里的口香糖 长官
The gum went weird in my mouth, sir.
嚼着怪怪的
It went weird
弄得我舌头乱滚
and made my tongue do a weird move
发音也不准了
and say stuff wrong.
你是从哪个支队来的
What branch did they assign you to me from?
临时佣兵
Provisional?
他们说你的行动预算不足
They said you didn't have the budget for the op.
好吧
Okay.
我们的任务是观察和保护目标人物
Our goal is to observe and protect the primary.
不要
Not...
杀任何人
to kill anyone.
好
Right.
了解
Understood.
我瞄准了
I've got a shot.
没事的 不要紧
It's okay. It's okay.
- 你还好吧 - 你后退 好吗
- You okay? - Back off, okay?
后退
Back off!
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 是你在支付她的药物费
So, you pay for her medication?
曾经是
I did.
现在怎么不付了
What's changed?
那是我仅剩的三百美金
That was my last $300.
我现在是真的是身无分文了
I now literally have no money.
一点都没有
None.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你已经丢了工作
You've lost your job.
那个疯子多里安还追着你讨债
You've got that nut Dorian chasing you around,
为什么把钱全给她了 真是...
Why give her all of your money? Surely...
那是我们家的遗传病
A disease runs in my family,
至今已经是第五代了
it has for five generations.
逆感症
Pararibulitis?
是的 没错
Yeah, right.
你以前怎么付得起医药费的
How did you pay for treatment?
看起来你不...
You don't seem...
是我的父母
Our parents.
我当时在上大学
I was in college.
那时他们更宽裕些
They had more money back then.
等我康复的时候
By the time I'd recovered,
治疗费用几乎已经
my treatments had pretty much
花光了他们的积蓄
depleted all their savings.
你能帮你妹妹真好
It's good of you to help.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
我每次来看她
Every time I see her,
她看着我 想...
She looks at me, and thinks...
她会想 也许自己也能好起来
She thinks maybe she can get better, too.
可她没有机会如愿吗
Well, isn't there a chance she will, though?
既然你都好了
If you did?
我们...
Let's...
我们就安安静静地
Can we just be quiet
开车行吗
for the drive?
或许我本该料到会来这么一出
Probably should've seen this one coming.
就像小行星灭绝了恐龙一样
Like the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs.
我可料不到 我怎么料得到
I could not have known. How could I even know?!
我不可能预料到这些...
There's no way I could have known what...
我不...
I'm not...
我会来救你 莉迪亚
I'm coming to get you, Lydia.
我来救你了 好吗
I am coming to get you, okay!
我就来救你了
I'm coming to get you!
怎么了 干嘛
What? Why?
别 离我远点
No, just leave me alone.
我现在住在这里了
I live here now.
什么
What?
不然我♥干♥吗跟多里安聊
Well, why do you think I was talking to Dorian.
你之前没听到我说的吗
Did you not hear my voice?
我不是这里的人
I'm not from here,
我来自一个完全不同的地方
I'm from a totally different place.
英格兰
England.
去你的
Screw this.
见鬼 对不起
Shit, sorry.
嘿
Hey!
那是我的
That's mine!
你现在又想怎么样
What do you want now?
我需要你来和我一起工作
I need you to work with me,
我想讨论一下案件
I wanted to discuss the case.
什么案件
What case?
帕特里克·斯普林之死
The death of Patrick Spring.
佩瑞曼大酒店发生的案件
The incident at the Perriman Grand?
受害人雇我...
I was hired to investigate it...
来调查
by the victim.
帕特里克·斯普林 那个有钱人吗
Patrick Spring, the rich guy?
等等 他是酒店里的死者之一吗
Wait, he's the one who died at the hotel?
没错
That's right,
而且他在事发六周前
and he hired me, well above my normal rate,
用比平时更高的价格雇我
to investigate his own death
来调查他自己的死因
a full six weeks before it even happened.
我本来不会接这个案子的
I wouldn't have taken the case,
但是 拜托
except, come on,
动物袭击
animal attack?
还是在西雅图
Seattle?
一个人预测到了自己的死亡
A guy predicting his own death?
太有趣了
Pretty interesting stuff.
可是这一切与我有什么关系呢
And how am I involved in any of this?
事发当天你在那里啊
You were there, the day it happened.
他们用的是你的门卡
They used your key.
案件之间是有联♥系♥的
The cases are connected.
所有的案件都是有联♥系♥的
All cases are connected.
你真的破过什么案件吗
Have you ever actually solved a case?
当然了 很多
Sure. Tons.
好吧 一些
Well, some.
好吧 几个
Well, a few.
有一个关于沙发的 一个和托尔有关的...
There was a bit about a sofa, a thing with Thor...
托尔
Thor?
是的 他才不像人们形容的那么帅呢
Yes, he's not nearly as good-looking as people say.
其实...
Actually...
听着 德克 你看起来是个好人
Listen, Dirk, you seem like a nice guy.
或者 不算好
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表