剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
No! You knew it was a time machine!
你骗我 你一直在骗我
You lied to me. You lied the whole time,
现在你还坑了我们俩
and now you've screwed both of us!
不 不 别说话
No! No! Silence!
不 闭嘴
No, you shut up!
一个字都别说 我不想听
Don't you say a word, I don't want to hear it!
等等
Wait...
天哪 那件事该发生了
Holy shit, this is when it happened.
就意味着...
That means that...
快走
Come on!
出什么事了
What happened?
机器呢
Where is the machine?
出了岔子 很严重的岔子
Something went... really wrong.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
- 有人闯进去了 - 谁
- Someone came in. - Who?
就是某个人 好吗
Just someone! Okay?
某个人闯进来
Someone got in,
然后帕特里克·斯普林死了
and now Patrick Spring is dead.
那我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们会想办法的
We'll figure it out.
我们先去... 去圣物箱
We'll go to the... we'll go to the Reliquary,
看看雷尼知道些什么
We'll find out what Rainey knows.
我们也不是无功而返
We still accomplished something.
或许别全扔了吧
Maybe don't throw all of it away,
我们可能需要枪什么的...
we might need some guns...
好吧...
actually, so...
好吧 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
就这样吧
Okay.
- 那是谁啊 - 是你最好的朋友
- Who's that? - That's your best friend.
希望他会原谅我们这么做
Hopefully, he'll forgive us for this.
听我说 他住在里奇利大街上的公♥寓♥
Listen to me, he's at the Ridgely Building.
里奇利
The Ridgely.
你好
Hi!
这是谁的猫
Whose cat is that?
犯罪现场出现的猫
Oh, it's the one from the crime scene,
那只人人都在找的猫
the one everyone's been looking for.
我在礼品店给你买♥♥了新背心
I got you this new shirt in the gift shop.
我曾经见过这件背心
I've seen this shirt before.
三个问题 一个答案 懂吗
Three questions, one answer. Do you understand?
"三个问题 一个答案"
"Three questions, one answer..."
你怎么会知道该怎么做
But how could you have possibly known that?
是地图
It's a map!
但你当时在那啊
But you were there!
- 在哪 - 在酒店
- Where? - At the hotel!
时间循环 你从一开始就记得
It's a time loop! You remembered that happening!
刚刚你摔得挺重的
You were hit pretty hard back there.
好点了吗
Are you feeling any better?
我的名字是
My name is...
德克·简特里
Dirk Gently.
是个侦探
I'm a detective.
你雇佣我...
You hired...
未来的你 雇佣我...
Your future self, hired me...
来调查这一起...
to investigate this whole...
"你将会死去"的事件
"You dying" incident.
我和他
Well, me and him,
是从未来来的
we're future us.
大约在一周之后 我们找到了你的时光机
We found your time machine, about a week from now,
然后用它回到这里
and used it to come back here.
不可能
Impossible.
当初我把那个机器从斯普林斯区拿出来
When I took the machine out of Springsborough,
就埋了...
I buried it...
我们挖出来了
We dug it up.
- 怎么可能... - 你告诉我们的
- Well, how could you... - You told us how.
给我们留了张地图
You left us a map.
应该是将会给我们留张地图
Well, I suppose you will leave us a map.
其实 你没必要弄得这么复杂
Actually, you did a rather unnecessarily complicated bit
用地图找地图 再找下一个地图
with a map, to a map, to a map,
还有那个迷宫 用个词形容...
in a maze that was a bit, what's the word...
"致命"
"Killy"?
还有你...
And you are...
你根本没注意听
You are not paying attention.
压根没在听
You have stopped listening.
好吧
Right.
我们为你冒着生命危险
You know, we've put our lives at risk for you,
对付那些交换身体的疯子
against an army of body-swapping psychos,
起码你能做点...
the least you could do is...
机器族 并不是什么全能的邪恶组织
The Men of the Machine aren't some all-powerful evil empire.
就是群小丑
They're buffoons,
都是贪婪的白♥痴♥ 太蠢了以至于...
greedy imbeciles too stupid to...
在你成为亿万富翁的路上
Well, it seems that hasn't stopped them
他们再蠢 也还是在继续害人
from hurting a lot of people while you became a billionaire.
他们太执着于他们所发现的力量
They were so obsessed with the power they discovered,
却不花时间去理解它
they never took the time to truly understand it.
那这么说 是无知导致他们覆灭的
Well, it seems their blindness has led to their undoing.
有点讽刺啊 对吧
Huh, bit of dramatic irony, don't you think?
因为这一切... 说的...
Because that's exactly what... happened...
就是...
to...
你
you.
好吧
Right.
我早该知道你会揍我
I should have seen that coming.
喂
Hey.
还没结束
It's not over.
我们还有时间去救你女儿
We still have time to save your daughter.
没错
You're right,
你俩都会去的
and you two play a part.
那个机器回来的时候 还有张纸条
When the machine came back, it had a note on it,
署了你的名字
with your name.
我的... 名字
My... name?
没错
Yes. Your name,
带着血迹
covered in blood.
血
Blood?
这些管子写的是这个机器
These tubes tell the machine
穿越的日期
which date to travel to.
这个管子会穿越回1886年
This tube is programmed to 1886,
那时候我把机器传送到未来
the day I sent it forward
才引发了这一系列事故
and started this whole bloody mess.
你需要这个管子 把你拿到的时光机
You'll need this tube to send the time machine you've got
送回给过去的我
to me in the past.
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
要救莉迪亚 我需要做的
to save Lydia, all I need to do
就是再穿越一次
is take one more jump.
你没听明白
You're not listening,
这根本不可能...
that isn't even possible...
我用的时光机
The machine I used
就在我实验室的插座里
is in the socket in my lab.
你们用自己的机器 回到你们的时间点
You use your machine to go back where you started.
等等 你们的时光机呢
Wait, where's your time machine?
惨了
Aw... nuts.
我们忘了
We forgot it.
什么
You what?
我们把机器落在动物园了
We forgot the time machine at the zoo,
那个什么圣殿里
at their Temple... thing.
你们怎么能这么傻
How could you be so stupid?
喂 伙计
Hey! Man!
你刚刚把你自己害死
You just killed yourself!
在你做过这一切之后
After everything you've done,
轮不到你来说我们傻
you don't get to tell us how stupid we are.
我受够了
I'm over it!
受够这一切
I'm over this!
你怎么就不明白
How do you not understand?
你赢不了 结局就是这样
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表