剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
当然了
Sure.
你是自愿来的 不是吗
You're here voluntarily. Right?
没错
Right.
这小子有罪
Ooh, that kid's guilty.
但为什么呢
Yeah, but of what?
瞧瞧那个疯子
Check out whack-job.
谁来救救她
Some one help her!
- 救命 - 这家伙真搞笑
- Help! - This shit is hilarious.
救命
Help!
不行 不行
No! No! No! No!
- 你搞什么 - 搞什么
- What the hell?! - What the hell?
向漂白者乐团致敬
To the Bleachers!
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
我要跟你算算账
I've got a bone to pick!
小子们
Boys.
你不应该出现在这里
You're not supposed to be here.
女士们先生们 有请卢克斯·杜约
Ladies and gentlemen, Lux DuJour!
我只是为了完成任务
I'm just doing my job.
来人啊
Help me!
救命
Help me!
巴特 是你吗
Bart! Is that you?
可能是吧
Yeah, probably.
那你能不能帮我们摆脱困境
Hey, can... can't you get us down from here?
用用你的能力
You know, with... with your thing?
什么能力
What thing?
就是...
You know, your...
你那套什么随波逐流宇宙论
flow of the universe thing.
我以为你不相信呢
I thought you didn't believe in that.
我早就知道这是搞笑的
You know, it's funny, I knew.
我就知道我最终会...
I knew I'd die in some...
不得善终 死于非命
oh, some weird way, eventually.
作为一个胆小鬼
You know, for a pretty scared guy,
你确实和很多危险的东西打交道
you sure do hang around with some dangerous types.
是你把我绑♥架♥了
You kidnapped me!
我说的是在这之前
I meant before that.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
总有一天
Eventually,
我我以为自己会有份像样的工作 但...
I thought I'd get a real job, but...
从坏人那收到了第一笔脏钱
you get a payday from one bad guy,
就会有第二笔
you get a payday from another bad guy.
- 喂 肯 - 怎么了
- Hey, Ken. - Yeah?
你要清楚 等他们回来
You should know, when they come back,
要么你被杀 要么我杀他们个精光
either you're gonna die, or I'm gonna kill all them.
或者你被杀死 然后我再杀他们个精光
Or you're gonna die, and then I'm gonna kill all them.
要不然就我先杀几个人
Or I'm gonna kill some of them,
然后你被杀死 然后我再把剩下的杀个精光
and then you get killed, and then I kill the rest.
不管怎么样 我想告诉你的是
No matter what happens, I want you to know
结局注定如此
that that's the way it's meant to be.
那你呢 巴特
What about you, Bart?
不管怎样你都会没事吗
You... You'll be fine no matter what?
没错
Yeah.
我不会受伤
I don't get hurt.
我肯定会想念你的
I do think I'm gonna miss you, though.
救命啊
Help me!
我最近在清点斯普林先生的家产
I've been going through Mr. Spring's effects
履行他的遗愿
and executing his final wishes
根据他的遗嘱
according to his last will and testament.
他给你留下这个
He left this for you.
有意思的是 他特别强调
What's interesting is that his instructions were
这封信不能单独交给你
not to give it to you unless you were in the presence
除非陪同你来的是...
of someone named...
德克·简特里
Dirk Gently.
运气真好 我刚好来了
Well, it's lucky I'm here then.
我觉得这跟运气没有关系
Oh, I doubt very much it's got to do with luck.
帕特里克·斯普林不会把大事交给运气决定
Patrick Spring rarely left anything of importance to chance.
当帕特里克让我找到你的下落...
When Patrick had me track you down...
他就知道了
he knew.
他知道他就要死了
He knew he was going to die.
我现在开始觉得
Do you know, I'm beginning to think
他雇佣我 根本不是为了阻止他被杀
he didn't hire me to prevent his murder at all.
而是想让我解开他的命案
I think he hired me to solve it.
"三个问题 一个答案"
"Three questions, one answer."
什么意思
What does that mean?
或许我们该给这位小姐一点时间
Perhaps we should give the young lady a moment.
坚强一点
Get it together.
坚 强 一 点
Get. It. Together.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
什么 我以为...
What? I thought...
你出去了
you were outside.
我为什么要出去
Why would I leave the room?
好事都发生在这里面
All the good stuff is happening in here.
你和帕特里克...
Were you and Patrick...
很亲近吗
close?
我和他认识了大半辈子
I've known him my entire life.
凯瑟琳被杀的时候 我父亲振作不起来
When Catherine was killed, my dad never recovered,
帕特里克给了我许多人生目标
and Patrick gave my life a lot of purpose,
你能不能听懂
if that makes any sense.
我没有...
And I don't...
仅仅三天 一切都乱了套
In three days, everything just suddenly went crazy,
我又把事情给搞砸了
and I screwed it all up again!
帕特里克死了 莉迪亚失踪了
Patrick's dead, Lydia's gone.
我感觉像一个...
I feel like a...
又疯又笨的失败者 跟一个不断问我一些
crazy confused failure talking to a Brit
毫无意义的问题的英国人交谈
who keeps asking me questions that don't make sense!
我无能... 失望与无力
I am... ineffectual and a generalized scramble
交织在一起
of disappointment and incompetence.
不 不是的 听我说...
No, no, listen...
- 你只是有其中一些特征而已 - 哦 不
- You're only some of those things. - Oh, no!
好吧 我要继续寻找莉迪亚了
Okay. I need to go find Lydia.
不 我们还不能离开
No, we can't leave, not yet.
为什么
Why?
你知道什么吗
Do you know something?
我真的什么都不知道
I don't know anything, ever.
气氛终于缓和了
It's really quite relaxing.
但这就是我要做的 这是我的工作
But this is what I do, this is how I work.
我跟着命运前行 因而找到了你
I follow fate around. It's how we found you.
我不能保证什么 但...
I can't promise anything, but just...
至少可以试试
give it a chance?
那 你想怎么做
Well, what do you want to do?
打开那个信封
I would start by opening that envelope.
"你"
"You."
这根本就不像你嘛
This doesn't look anything like you.
发型完全画错了...
He's got the hair all wrong...
法拉赫 你在做什么...
Farah? Um, what are you...
不 你要去哪...
No, where are you...
原来这是地图 一张地图 我懂了
Oh, it's a map! It's a map! I get it!
天哪
Jesus Christ!
还好你没事
Oh, thank God you're okay.
我只是去买♥♥东西 没事的 没事的
I just went shopping. It's okay, it's okay.
抱歉 我不是有意让你担心的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
一切都好 我...
Everything's okay, I just...
刚才又发病了 但...
I had a little flare-up, but...
毫发无损的到家了
I made it home in one piece.
那就好
Okay.
你怎么喘得这么厉害 你是怎么到这里的啊
Why are you so out of breath? How did you get here?
你的车不是已经报废了嘛
I thought that your car was all beat up.
我跑了一段路 之后坐公交车
I ran, and then I... I took the bus,
下车后又跑了一段路
and then I ran some more.
我真的很担心你
God, I was so worried.
我真的没事
I'm fine.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表