剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
抱歉 托德 但这根本...
I'm sorry, Todd, but this is not...
不可能
happening.
- 等等... - 不...
- Wait... - Not...
可能
happening.
不... 阿曼达...
No... Amanda...
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
抽查
Spot checks.
跟踪你的人 可能也正在监视着我们
Whoever was following you could be watching us now.
"抽查" 了不起啊
"Spot checks." Fantastic.
我和你应该是
I think of you and me
侦探社的"模块B"
as Module "B" of the detective agency.
我和托德是"模块A" 调查部
Todd and I being Module "A," the investigative arm,
而我和你 当需要武力解决时
but you and I, we're the strike team,
我们是突击队
for when things get physical.
你不能既是"模块A"又是"模块B"
You can't be in both Module "A" and Module "B."
当然可以 我可以随意转换
Sure I can, I jump across.
你的...
Your...
组织架构
organizational structure
很令人困惑
is confusing.
你想要运用
What you'd want to do is
MECE分♥析♥法来划分小组
use the MECE methodology to divide the teams.
MEC... 什么
The meece... what?
相互独♥立♥ 完全穷尽的
Mutually Exclusive, Cumulatively Exhaustive
子单位
sub-units,
之后
And then
建立配置 其中的每一个潜在分支
establish configurations wherein every possible dynamic
都有具备相应技能的成员
is addressed to the skill set of the people therein.
那将会更有效率
That would be more efficient.
我不是... 你侦探社的一员...
I'm not... part of your detective agency...
你不是吗 有一点吧
Aren't you, though, a little bit?
你一无所有了吧
I mean, what else have you got?
我主要是招收
I mainly attract people
一些彻底绝望的人
in positions of absolute hopelessness,
所以你应该非常适合侦探社
so I think you fit into that quite nicely.
无意冒犯
No offense.
安静一点
Just... be quiet.
但这真的太不可思议了 对吧
But it's kind of incredible, isn't it?
我们现在的关系这么紧密
I mean, how close we are now?
似乎我们真的有所发现
It really feels like we're onto something.
到时就知道了
We'll see.
我犯错了吗
Did I make some mistakes?
是的
Yes.
我只是犯了错吗
Did I only make mistakes?
是的
Yes.
但事情解决了吗
But did it all work out?
差不多
Kind of!
我想到个计划 然后付诸实践
I had a plan, and I put it into action,
结果很完美
and it went off flawlessly.
差不多 几乎是
Almost. Mostly.
也许有些小瑕疵
Maybe it went off flawful-ish.
但并不算彻底失败
But not a total disaster.
其实 有一点不完美
In fact, an unmitigated not-total-disaster
还让我挺兴奋的
of the sort I'm thrilled to be involved in.
法拉赫 我们就把这句写在
That's what we'll put on the sign
侦探社的牌子上
for the detective agency, Farah.
"破案效率无法确定"
"Cases Solved With Arguable Efficiency."
德克·简特里的全能侦探社
Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency!
德克·简特里 为您提供帮助
Dirk Gently, here to help.
你们每个人都听到了
You hear that, everyone!
德克·简特里
Dirk Gently!
我 德克·简特里
Me! Dirk Gently!
- 招牌就写这个 - 嘘
- That's what the sign will say! - Shh! Shh...
我是德克·简特里
I am Dirk Gently!
- 我是德克·简特里 - 德克 下来
- I am Dirk Gently! - Dirk, get down...
德克 下来
Dirk! Get down!
不 不要
No, don't!
别挡路
Get out of the way.
见鬼
Dammit.
跑 跑 跑
Run! Run, run...
跑
Run!
有人开枪
Gun coming!
站住
Stop!
放下武器 马上放下
Drop your weapon! Drop it now!
为什么
Oh, why?
别跑了
Stop running!
我也没得选啊
Not much choice!
不 不要 请住手
No, no, stop, please!
求你 我不知道和你有什么过节
Please, I don't know why you're doing this!
你应该要死的 我应该要杀了你
You're supposed to die! I'm supposed to kill you!
所有的事把我引来这里
Everything led me here!
找到你 找到这里
To you! To this!
- 一切都是有关联的 - 一切都是有关联的
- Everything is connected... - Everything is connected...
那是...
That's...
不一样
different.
你是其它人中的一个...
You're one of the others...
你和我一样
You're like me!
你和我不一样
You're not like me.
你有些不同
You're something different.
你...
You...
德克
Dirk!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
情感上吗 当然没事
Emotionally? Certainly not.
我不会受伤 这是不可能的...
I can't get hurt, it isn't possible...
你从没受过伤吗
You've never been hurt before?
这不可能...
It isn't possible...
警♥察♥要来了
Cops are coming,
我们得想办法离开这里
and we need to find a way out of here.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right,
如果我们能到达员工层
if we can just get to the service level,
也许我们就能从后面出去
maybe we can get out the back.
我再也走不了路了
I'll never walk again!
那层当然锁上了 只对员工开放
And of course that's locked for employees only.
我没有工具
And I have no tools.
法拉赫 真是不可思议
Farah, that was unbelievable.
你救了我
You saved me.
怪不得斯普林要你来保护他的安全
No wonder Spring entrusted his safety to you.
你真是个不可思议的人
You are an incredible person.
谁会料到呢
Who'd have thought?
职责所在
All part of the job.
不 当然不是这样
No, it absolutely wasn't.
除非你说的是
Unless you're talking
在我侦探社所担任的工作
about your job at my detective agency.
那个机器 我落在车里了
The machine! I left it in the car!
愚蠢的德克
Stupid Dirk!
总是在逃命然后把机器忘了
Always running away from death and forgetting machines!
我搞定了
I got it!
我搞定了
I got it!
搞定了 我们动起来了
I got it. We're moving again.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
什么
What?
我把一切都毁了
I ruined everything,
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我偏离了我的道路
I left my path,
这就是我的惩罚
and this is my punishment.
我迷失了
I'm lost.
宇宙的平衡崩塌了
The universe is broken.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我们得把这个带去斯普林的宅邸
We have to get this to the Spring Mansion.
FBI那家伙说得对 我们光靠自己不行
The FBI guy was right, we can't do this alone.
我...
I...
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表