剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 让我看看能不能找到什么东西
Okay, let me see if I can find something
把你们救出来
to get you out of there.
喂
Hello?
喂 我是阿曼达
Hey, it's Amanda.
抱歉 我打了托德和德克的电♥话♥
Sorry, I tried to call Todd and Dirk,
但是直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
but, uh, it went straight to voicemail.
- 一切顺利吗 - 你在和谁说话
- Is everything cool? - Who are you talking to?
你妹妹
It's your sister!
- 她好吗 - 你好吗
- Is she okay? - Are you okay?
我挺好 但这边有一个人
Yeah, I'm fine, but, uh, there is a guy here.
- 他说是FBI - FBI 他想干什么
- FBI, he says. - FBI? What's he want?
他要找托德
He's asking for Todd.
他说会在门口等到托德回来
He says he'll wait outside until he comes back.
托德在哪里
Where is Todd?
阿曼达在说什么
What's Amanda saying?
她想知道你在哪里
She wants to know where you are.
别告诉她我在秘密通道里
Don't tell her I'm in a secret passage.
他在秘密通道里
He's in a secret passage.
什么
What?! Oh!
- 她很激动 - 能不激动么
- She's excited! - Of course.
真的吗
Seriously?
等等 你说他会在外面等是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean he'll wait outside?
他不会就那样站在外面吧
He's not just standing outside, is he?
他确实就是这么做的
That's exactly what he's doing.
这可不对 那是违反规定的
That's not right at all. That's against protocol.
阿曼达没事吗
Is Amanda okay?
我现在回来 别让他进门
I'm coming back. Don't let him in.
知道了
Got it.
我一会就回来救你们
I'll be right back to get you out of there.
待在这
Stay there.
等等 救我出去 有人吗
Wait! Get me out of here! Hello?
法拉赫
Farah!
我们绝对应该沿这条通道走下去
We should definitely go down this passageway.
德克 等等
Dirk, wait!
德克 我们应该留在这
Dirk, we should just stay here!
德克
Dirk!
嗨
Hi.
嗨 戈登
Hey. Gordon.
嗨
Hi.
你好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah. I'm fine.
这是什么
What's this?
一件礼物
A present.
戈登 我告诉过你了
Oh, Gordon, I told you.
亲爱的 不要再送东西给我了
Honey, you got to... you got to stop getting me things.
这无法改变我的心意
It's... It's just not gonna change the way I feel.
这是最后一个
It's the last one.
我保证
Promise.
卢克斯什么的...
This Lux stuff...
你真的在乎他 对吧
You really cared about him, huh?
当他失踪的时候
When he disappeared,
我认为所有人都有点...
I think everyone just sort of...
在等待
you know, was waiting,
等他回来
just waiting for him to come back.
FBI的那个人 你的新男朋友 他...
This FBI guy, your new boyfriend, what's...
走了
Gone.
也许回到了他妻子身边
Probably back to his wife.
他叫什么名字来着
What was his name again?
男森
Nathan.
怎么了
What?
他...
He...
世事无常
Life is wild.
敬此一杯
I'll drink to that. Hmm?
FBI 我可以进屋了吗
FBI. Ready to let me in?
不行 托德快回来了 所以...
No. Todd is coming soon, so...
这门是坏的
This door is broken.
真希望你没注意到
Hoped you wouldn't notice.
我不想让你进来
I don't want you in here,
你不能就这么进来...
and you can't just come in with...
我可以坐在屋里等
I think I'll wait inside.
不行 你真要进来吗 不行
No. Are you serious? No.
请你马上出去
Get out of here right now.
你不该一个人在家
You shouldn't be alone.
万一出了什么事
If anything happened to you,
谁会赶来救你啊
who would come looking?
德克 这太不可思议了
Dirk, this is crazy.
有很多碎片 小心点
Lots of debris. Careful.
有可能是地震造成的
Probably earthquake damage.
管他呢 这里有扇门
Who cares? There's a door.
你觉得它是通向出口的
You think it leads to a way out?
可能 很有可能
Possibly. Maybe even probably.
非常肯定
Definitely?
这灯泡是哪来的
Where'd you get that?
斯普林的研究室
Spring's lab,
让我们进来的曲柄也是在那找到的
same place I got the crank that got us in.
你... 偷了东西
You just... stole stuff?
不 是我找到的
No, found.
这像是偷 但没人喊着要抓你
It's like stealing, but no one yells at you.
我称它为"永恒灯泡"
I call it an "everbulb."
它应该是在用我们身体中的电来发光
I think it's using electricity from our bodies to power itself.
埃德加痴迷于电流
Edgar was absolutely obsessed with electricity.
太不可思议了 对吧
Fantastic, right?
你看不出来吗
Do you not see?
你难道还没觉得 这一切是多么奇怪吗
Can you not comprehend how freaking weird this is?
我们现在在地下 手里有一个神奇的灯泡
We are now underground with a magic lightbulb.
这地方已经存在好几十年了
This place has been here for decades,
即使帕特里克·斯普林真的
and even if Patrick Spring hid something
在他爸爸的迷宫里藏了什么
in his father's maze,
那些人到底想要得到什么
what the hell does this guy want?
什么情况
What now?
这是哪里
What is this place?
是帕特里克·斯普林留下的
Something from Patrick Spring.
一条信息
A message.
这条信息的内容应该是 "你们快要死了"
I think the message is, "You're going to die."
托德 我们会被压死的
We're going to be crushed, Todd!
慢慢地被压死
Distressingly slow!
被烧死
Aah! And burnt!
就像《星球大战》中的沃特金一样 被烧死 被压死
Burnt and crushed to death like Watkin in "Star War"!
这里太亮了 给我你的夹克
Oh, it's too bright in here! Give me your jacket!
- 用你自己的不行吗 - 快点给我
- What's wrong with yours? - Give it to me now!
这下可好了
Oh, well done.
我们要被扎死了
Now our death is even more stabbier than before!
帕特里克·斯普林为什么要让我们来这里
Why would Patrick Spring send us here?
为了杀死我们
To kill us!
杀死... 还是考验
Kill... or test.
他... 他留下曲柄让我们进来
He... He left the crank to let us in.
他希望我们进来
He wants us to be here!
也许他就是个坏蛋 托德
Maybe he's an awful person, Todd!
也许他想知道
Maybe he wants to see
我们有其他人没有的东西
that we have something that no one else has.
永恒灯泡
The Everbulb!
快点找接口啊
Find an open socket now!
找到了 找到了 给我灯泡
Ah! I got it, got it! Give me the bulb!
根本没用啊
It didn't work!
为何要插一个它自己会亮的灯泡呢
Well, why plug in a bulb that lights itself?
因为它根本就不是灯泡
Because it's not a bulb.
它是一把钥匙 一个门把手
The bulb is a key! It's a doorknob!
快点啊
Come on!
做得好 托德
Nicely done, Todd.
我们要怎么离开这
How are we going to get out of here?
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表