剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
Help me!
不要啊
No!
天哪 狗掉下去了
Holy shit! It's going down.
我来了
I'm coming!
托德 小心那个男人
Todd! Men!
不要啊
No!
男森
Nathan.
放下武器...
Put that down...
托德 发生了什么
Todd, what happened?
我从那只狗的身上 看到了人脸
I saw a human face on the dog!
长发公主
Rapunzel!
你找到那只狗了吗
Did you find the dog?
没有
No.
到底发生了什么 谁射伤了弗雷德
And what the hell happened? Who shot Fred?
有两个男人 躲在了桥下
There were two men hiding under the bridge.
我们杀死了一个 另一个还活着
One we released from his body, the other still lives.
他们居然把狗扔下了桥
They threw the goddamn dog off the bridge.
你看到它从水里出来了吗
Did you see it come out of the water?
没看到 我们正忙呢
No. Very busy.
都在掌控中 所有事都会好起来的
It's in control. Everything's gonna be fine.
都会好起来的 都会好起来的
It's gonna be fine. It's gonna be fine.
等等 有两个男人
Wait a second, there's two guys.
你刚才说 你们抓了两个男人
You said you got two guys.
他们是谁啊
Who were those two guys?
不知道 他们身上有这个
I don't know. They had these.
这是什么...
What the hell is this? What the...
FBI
FBI?
你是在逗我吧
You gotta be goddamn kidding me.
他还活着呢
And this one's still alive?
是的
He is.
你想做一名秘密特工吗
How would you like to be a secret agent?
好了 好了 好了 我们走
All right. All right. All right. Let's go.
车修好了
That'll do it.
抱歉 比我预计的时间长
Sorry it took longer than I thought.
你快走吧
You should go.
什么
What?
快跑
Run!
你知道我会开走这辆车了
You realize I'm gonna take the car.
开走车 什么 为什么
Take the car? What? What? Why?
你们是我们在这里发现的第十对情侣
You must be... Hell, you must be the tenth couple we've found out here.
我们开枪杀了你们
We shoot you in the head,
把你们分尸
cut you up,
把车子当零件卖♥♥
sell the car for pieces...
把车也拆掉
cut that up too.
什么 等等 等等 听着
What? Wait, wait, wait. Listen, listen, listen.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
听着 你才是那个有危险的人 好吗
Look, man, you're the one that's in danger, okay?
我现在能杀了他吗
Can I kill him now?
你这是在为难自己啊
You're embarrassing yourself.
什么
Yes?
好了吗
Okay?
搞定了
There goes that.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Jesus Christ!
你刚才躲开了一颗子弹
Did you just dodge a bullet?
没有
No.
子弹躲开了我
Bullet dodged me.
我是不会受伤的 上天不允许我受伤的
I can't be hurt, universe won't allow it.
只有我和重力一样永恒
Only constants are me and gravity.
所以我很特殊
I'm special that way.
你疯了
You're insane.
看到了吧
See?
天... 哪...
Ho... ly...
知道了吧
Whaddya know?
你说过 你会杀死所有你遇见的人
You said you kill whoever you meet.
是的
That's right.
但我还活着
I'm still here.
你还没杀死我
You haven't killed me yet.
是的
That's true.
我觉得这也意味着 你也很特殊
I guess that must mean you're special too.
你上不上来
Would you get in the car?
长官 他们现在会接见您
They'll see you now, sir.
谢谢你的前来 上校
Thank you for coming, Colonel.
金赛将军在哪里
Where's General Kinsey?
你不再向他汇报了
You don't report to him anymore.
你以后向我汇报
You report to me.
我是威尔逊
I'm Wilson.
监督委员会正在评估"黑翼"计划
This oversight committee has been reviewing project "Black Wing."
那么你应该知道我一直在
Then you know that I've been operating
预算极有限的情况下执行这个计划
Under an extremely limited budget.
鉴于"黑翼"的重要性...
Given Black Wing's significance...
重要性
Significance?
你的确是发现了一些有趣的现象
While you did discover some interesting phenomena,
但是您的调查并没有结论 也缺乏确定的结果
Your research was inconclusive and without definable results.
犯了很多错误
Mistakes were made.
更严重的是 你没能盯紧那些目标
And worse is that you failed to keep the subjects contained
没能从最初的破坏中找回他们
and recover them from the initial breach.
现在我们有一些危险人物在逃
Now we have potentially dangerous individuals at large...
三十多人
Over 30 of them.
但现在 我们的预算只能
And currently, we only have budget
监视其中一位
To surveil one...
"伊卡洛斯"
"Icarus."
这人现在名叫"德克·简特里"
The one currently going by the name "Dirk Gently."
长官 其实十五年后
The fact is, ma'am, there's a reason
我们仍未抓住嫌疑犯
that we haven't tried to bring in suspects
是有原因的
after 15 years.
他们不能被控制
They cannot be contained.
我认为 我们正面临着未知的威胁
I believe that we have an undetermined threat out there,
我并不喜欢这样
and I don't like it.
一点都不喜欢
Not one bit.
你宣称 自己对这些人有独特的了解
You claimed that you have unique insight into these subjects?
上校 我给你最后一次机会
Well, I am giving you one last chance, Colonel.
亲自把这些人带回来
Bring them back in yourself,
因为现在他们只是其他的后患
Because right now they are merely another loose end
需要处理掉
that needs to be snipped.
我们需要处理很多威胁
We have many threats to deal with.
很多 你明白吗
Too many. Do you understand?
你不是在提议...
Surely you're not proposing...
如果你再次失败
And if you fail again,
前"黑翼"计划的目标将会被抹除
the former Black Wing subjects will be eliminated,
从德克·简特里开始
Starting with Dirk Gently.
我觉得你是高估了自己的能力...
I think you're overestimating your ability to...
所有成员
All of them.
都会被抹除
Eliminated.
天哪 你的公♥寓♥怎么比我的还好
God, how is your place so much nicer than mine?
应该是英镑兑美元
Pounds to the dollar, I think.
汇率问题 数学嘛
Exchange rate. Maths.
嗨
Hey, hi.
发... 发生了什么
What... what happened?
我们从那些人手中...
We got you away from those...
救了你
the other guys,
所以...
So just...
躺在沙发上
lay here,
我帮你倒杯水吧
And I'll get you a glass of water?
谢谢你帮我
Thank you for helping me through that.
如果你不在 我真不知道该怎么做
I don't know what I would've done If you hadn't been there.
嗯 还好我在
Yeah, well, I was there.
你真是勇敢
You're really brave, sort of.
甚至有些疯狂
Like crazy brave.
或许只是有些愚蠢 但真是吃惊
Or maybe just stupid, but wow.
而且低能到吓人啊
And also surprisingly incapable.
你是怎么活下来的
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表